• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat toto - 6 share grp 2 but 5 area listed

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mon, 05 Sep 2016 Draw No. 3194
Winning Numbers
3 9 14 21 32 40
Additional Number
Group 1 Prize
$2,527,486
Winning Shares
Prize Group Share Amount No. of Winning Shares
Group 1 - -
Group 2 $50,405 6
Group 3 $1,664 125
Group 4 $259 439
Group 5 $50 6,481
Group 6 $25 12,146
Group 7 $10 120,018
Group 1 prize and total share amount for Group 1 may differ due to rounding.

Group 1 has no winner, and the prize amount of $2,527,486 will be snowballed to the next draw.

Group 2 winning tickets sold at:

Ng Teo Guan Self Service - Blk 301 Ubi Ave 1 #01-251 ( 1 QuickPick System 7 Entry )
NTUC FP Serangoon Central Hypermart - 23 Serangoon Central #03-42 NEX ( 1 QuickPick Ordinary Entry )
NTUC FP Boon Lay - Blk 221 Boon Lay Place Boon Lay Shopping Complex #02-200 ( 1 System Roll Entry )
NTUC FP Yung Kuang - Blk 63-66 Yung Kuang Road #01-119/02-119 ( 1 System 7 Entry )
Singapore Pools Chinatown Point Branch - 133 New Bridge Road, Chinatown Point #01-36 ( 1 System 7 Entry )
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is what i copy and paste cost i dont know the correct way to printscreen here. Am I seeing things, if there are 6 shares for group 2, which means
there should be 6 area listed but instead 5 listed. is there something wrong, or there is 6th ghost winning area?:confused:

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Im not familiar with toto, but is it possible system roll entry can win 2 shares of the group 2 prize? Again, im not sure about how toto works.

jw5

Loyal
Im not familiar with toto, but is it possible system roll entry can win 2 shares of the group 2 prize? Again, im not sure about how toto works.

No, it is not possible for the system roll or the ordinary entry to win 2 shares. But it is possible for one of the system 7 entries to win 2 shares. And that is why only 5 locations were listed, because one of the system 7 tickets at one of the locations won 2 shares. :wink:

jw5

Loyal

No, it is not possible for the system roll or the ordinary entry to win 2 shares. But it is possible for one of the system 7 entries to win 2 shares. And that is why only 5 locations were listed, because one of the system 7 tickets at one of the locations won 2 shares. :wink:

Sorry, my earlier post is wrong. You are right, it is the system roll entry which won 2 shares. :wink:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how can system 7 win 2 shares? ...

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
system 6, system 7 and system 8. '
which higher chance to win?

some told me system 8 higher chance to win. lol. one system 8, cost sgd28

singapore pool really huat.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
system 6, system 7 and system 8. '
which higher chance to win?

some told me system 8 higher chance to win. lol. one system 8, cost sgd28

singapore pool really huat.

No system 6. It is ordinary. Of course the more the merrier, system 12 costs $932, if I am not wrong.

jw5

Loyal
System roll can also win Group 1 and Group 2 prize if you get all 5 numbers

Yes, but in this case, the guy selected the additional number (7) as one of his 5 numbers. That's why he won 2 shares of group 2 prize. :o:biggrin: