• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Time to face the truth in Thailand: King Bhumibol’s reign is over

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
He dotes on the boy. Unfortunately the boy is intellectually sub-normal, a likely consequence of the generations of inbreeding. He has an unannounced son with his de-facto 4th wife.

His eldest son does not have any claim to the throne. He had totally disowned them and broken all contact with the 2nd wife. Only the daughter is royalty and she's a fashion designer. It's his youngest son that has claim to the throne the crown Prince even though he has divorced his mum.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He dotes on the boy. Unfortunately the boy is intellectually sub-normal, a likely consequence of the generations of inbreeding. He has an unannounced son with his de-facto 4th wife.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dipangkorn_Rasmijoti

His mum is a commoner and not a royal hence all the defective genes should be from his dad.

In fact it's his eldest daughter that is the result of inbreeding since her mum is his first cousin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bajrakitiyabha

Do you have pictures of his 4th woman the former air stewardess?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The plan is to knock him off first. The Thai constitution was actually changed t accommodate a female to ascend the throne but the sister is too old. His eldest son is a successful lawyer in the US. Ironically Bhumipol was born in the US. Youngest son I understand has a condition.

His eldest son does not have any claim to the throne. He had totally disowned them and broken all contact with the 2nd wife. Only the daughter is royalty and she's a fashion designer. It's his youngest son that has claim to the throne the crown Prince even though he has divorced his mum.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dipangkorn_Rasmijoti

His mum is a commoner and not a royal hence all the defective genes should be from his dad.

In fact it's his eldest daughter that is the result of inbreeding since her mum is his first cousin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bajrakitiyabha

Do you have pictures of his 4th woman the former air stewardess?

I was was having popcorn here until I saw your question here's your answer https://nickobongiorno.wordpress.com/2014/12/12/bye-bye-srirasmi-hello-princess-nui/

Enjoy

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
The plan is to knock him off first. The Thai constitution was actually changed t accommodate a female to ascend the throne but the sister is too old. His eldest son is a successful lawyer in the US. Ironically Bhumipol was born in the US. Youngest son I understand has a condition.

No such thing as too old to cardboard exercise, too old to be Queen. There is always male preference for inheritance, especially so for a kingdom. Don't believe ask Ling. :cool:

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
001372a9ae27168b858e0e.jpg

Princess Sirindhorn with her own calligraphy.

She is well loved by China and is seen as a bridge to closer ties between Thailand and China. Will China allow Chinese investments to be threatened by potential chaos in Thailand?

Thai schools are now teaching Chinese language to selected high school students. I had met some of the Chinese teachers. They include local Thais trained in the Chinese language as well as expat Chinese from China. The Thai people recognise that besides English, the Chinese language would be the other key to economic success.

I won't be surprised if Thailand would one day declare themselves to be a province of China :wink:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Serious only 10 bucks? How come the king doted on him the most? His eldest grandchild is the one by the prince right his first daughter.

Typo I meant USD$10 million....the highest single donation on par with Michael Schumacher who lost his good friend cum bodyguard in the same disaster.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U211P5029DT20141101114532.jpg

Meanwhile, Thaksin and his sister Yingluck visited their home village in Meizhou in Kwangtung, China.

U211P5029DT20141101114532_1.jpg

They also paid respects to their ancestors...... unlike the Junta boss Prayut, who I suspect is also an oversea Chinese

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
001372a9ae27168b858e0e.jpg

Princess Sirindhorn with her own calligraphy.

She is well loved by China and is seen as a bridge to closer ties between Thailand and China. Will China allow Chinese investments to be threatened by potential chaos in Thailand?

Thai schools are now teaching Chinese language to selected high school students. I had met some of the Chinese teachers. They include local Thais trained in the Chinese language as well as expat Chinese from China. The Thai people recognise that besides English, the Chinese language would be the other key to economic success.

I won't be surprised if Thailand would one day declare themselves to be a province of China :wink:

The Thais have pride themselves as the only country in SEA not to be colonized.
Therefore, it appears unlikely that Thailand would consider or desire to be a Province of PRC.

taksinloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time to lure Thug-sin back to Bangkok and gun him right in his head. Permanent martial law. Carnage any campaign.

Last edited: