• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Time to face the truth in Thailand: King Bhumibol’s reign is over

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
The story is far from over. The Crown Prince has probably made a deal with the current Junta, so he should be installed. But what happens after that is totally unclear. This is because the Crown Prince has no moral authority from the people and he appears unable to change his bad character which makes him totally unfit to be King, particularly after taking over from such a massive 'semi divine' figure like his father (all created and manufactured but still believed by the people). Another unknown factor is Thaksin and more importantly the consequence of his time as PM, that is opening pandora's box and finally enabling the majority peasants to have a 'voice' which was previously shut off by the Bangkok elites (army and royalty/aristocracy). Interestingly enough, I heard that when Thaksin was PM he was actually getting close to the Crown Prince and even cleared the Crown Prince's massive gambling debts afew times.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
The story is far from over. The Crown Prince has probably made a deal with the current Junta, so he should be installed. But what happens after that is totally unclear. This is because the Crown Prince has no moral authority from the people and he appears unable to change his bad character which makes him totally unfit to be King, particularly after taking over from such a massive 'semi divine' figure like his father (all created and manufactured but still believed by the people). Another unknown factor is Thaksin and more importantly the consequence of his time as PM, that is opening pandora's box and finally enabling the majority peasants to have a 'voice' which was previously shut off by the Bangkok elites (army and royalty/aristocracy). Interestingly enough, I heard that when Thaksin was PM he was actually getting close to the Crown Prince and even cleared the Crown Prince's massive gambling debts afew times.

A non issue. The junta will run the country as per normal while the new King engage in daily revelry.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A non issue. The junta will run the country as per normal while the new King engage in daily revelry.

i'm perfectly ok with his penchant for unbridled naked transparency when handling matters of importance to the pubic, oops i mean public.

image.jpg

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The overweight princess will not fight for the throne. She knows her brother is vicious enough to do anything to keep his rightful claim to the Throne. ( Don't forget their own daddy came to the Throne after his brother was found shot to death, as some suspects, by Daddy himself)

Behind all these is The 96 year old gay retired General Prem who was the mastermind behind Thaksin's outster. This guy will do anything to preserve the Thai Monarchy. In spite of this, he will be buried by the Crown Prince once Daddy kicks the bucket.

I forsee Thaksin returning in one form or another once the dust settles. You can't keep a guy like him down forever. He must save his sister Yingluck. He must save Thailand. Unless someone decide to put poison in his Bak Kut Teh.....

Meanwhile, Singkie leaders are probably preparing to give medals of friendship to all the wrong people, as usual....

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember he fled to the UK fearing an assassination. This guy has no support from any quarters. The Junta is using him until the father dies. It's either them or the Palace that will end the misery for all. If it is the Palace, it will be before coronation and they will bring his eldest son from his second wife from the US.

His father is the worlds richest man as much of the Crown Property Bureau assets have never been marked to market. The Thai people will not allow this guy to touch it. Notably this guy does not have a friend or a reliable associate. The fact that his previous had liaisons while being his wife tells you nobody tells him anything.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The overweight princess will not fight for the throne. She knows her brother is vicious enough to do anything to keep his rightful claim to the Throne. ( Don't forget their own daddy came to the Throne after his brother was found shot to death, as some suspects, by Daddy himself)

Behind all these is The 96 year old gay retired General Prem who was the mastermind behind Thaksin's outster. This guy will do anything to preserve the Thai Monarchy. In spite of this, he will be buried by the Crown Prince once Daddy kicks the bucket.

I forsee Thaksin returning in one form or another once the dust settles. You can't keep a guy like him down forever. He must save his sister Yingluck. He must save Thailand. Unless someone decide to put poison in his Bak Kut Teh.....

Meanwhile, Singkie leaders are probably preparing to give medals of friendship to all the wrong people, as usual....

Fucktard Prem has already fallen in line and is now in the prince's camp (willingly or otherwise). As shown by his recent public endorsements of the Crown Prince. Previously they were sworn enemies and Prem tried to sabo the prince many times. He was also one of the strongest supporters of Siridhorn.

The junta and the future king is in a good spot now.
The prince has the might of the military supporting him while the junta draws legitimacy from the monarchy's patronage. Win-win situation. Both sides dun need popular support to rule. And anyways the Thais would never think of toppling the monarchy regardless of who is king. The monarchy is a revered institution in thai society perhaps even on par with Buddhism.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
As long as Thailand continues to make top quality Toyota and Isuzu pickup trucks I am happy.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
His thinking seems to be that in order to reign, he must become even worse than the monster everyone fears him to be. The smallest disrespect must therefore be punished be with the greatest severity. He is smart enough not to victimize anyone which the common people can identify with.

Remember he fled to the UK fearing an assassination. This guy has no support from any quarters. The Junta is using him until the father dies. It's either them or the Palace that will end the misery for all. If it is the Palace, it will be before coronation and they will bring his eldest son from his second wife from the US.

His father is the worlds richest man as much of the Crown Property Bureau assets have never been marked to market. The Thai people will not allow this guy to touch it. Notably this guy does not have a friend or a reliable associate. The fact that his previous had liaisons while being his wife tells you nobody tells him anything.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

His eldest son does not have any claim to the throne. He had totally disowned them and broken all contact with the 2nd wife. Only the daughter is royalty and she's a fashion designer. It's his youngest son that has claim to the throne the crown Prince even though he has divorced his mum.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His eldest son does not have any claim to the throne. He had totally disowned them and broken all contact with the 2nd wife. Only the daughter is royalty and she's a fashion designer. It's his youngest son that has claim to the throne the crown Prince even though he has divorced his mum.

Yes and rumour has it that all the sons that he disowned from 2nd wife was because they weren't his.
The 2nd wife had an affair with an airforce general.
His mother the Queen also had an affair with an army officer ala princess diana of Wales. The guy was later murdered. Rumour has it she also got affair with Prem but that is unlikely as Prem is a Lao Gay.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes and rumour has it that all the sons that he disowned from 2nd wife was because they weren't his.
The 2nd wife had an affair with an airforce general.
His mother the Queen also had an affair with an army officer ala princess diana of Wales. The guy was later murdered. Rumour has it she also got affair with Prem but that is unlikely as Prem is a Lao Gay.

Oh yeah i read about the affair it's available on his wiki page but why did he keep the daughter? He managed to bring back the daughter and his father and mother promoted her back to princess rank. It's quite amazing that the officer she had an affair with actually managed to have 4-5 kids with her and none of the spawn are his including the daughter. I mean what are the chances all 5 children with her and possibly none of them are his.

I remember watching a video of his mother praising this army officer she was having an affair with and yup later that guy died. Afterwards his father wasn't really close to his mum but they remained married cos they are the king and queen.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh yeah i read about the affair it's available on his wiki page but why did he keep the daughter? He managed to bring back the daughter and his father and mother promoted her back to princess rank. It's quite amazing that the officer she had an affair with actually managed to have 4-5 kids with her and none of the spawn are his including the daughter. I mean what are the chances all 5 children with her and possibly none of them are his.

I remember watching a video of his mother praising this army officer she was having an affair with and yup later that guy died. Afterwards his father wasn't really close to his mum but they remained married cos they are the king and queen.

DNA parernity testing is very common in LOS.
I had it done before. Not because I dun trust the mother of my kid but because it was thai law requirement as I wanted to take my kid out of Thailand.
State subsidized rate around SGD 1k cheap compared to if done privately.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyway this is the army officer queen sirikit had an affair with and it was in the 1980s. Colonel Narongdej you can see her open infatuation with him and he was murdered in the US official reports state he suffered a heart attack. The queen suffered a breakdown from his death and was grieving publicly over it. The king and queen have lived seperate lives afterwards from the mid 1980s and after showing that she was having an affair with the colonel.

[video=vimeo;71711421]https://vimeo.com/71711421[/video]

Fucking forum cannot embed vimeo videos so here's the link.

https://vimeo.com/71711421

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's very curious is that the crown prince has always been a black sheep since his early days. It's unusual in the sense that rama 9 is like the total opposite of him so how did he pick up all the bad behaviors. Oh yeah the crown prince is also HIV positive.

RandomNexus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, it is true that the general Thai people has no respect for the Crown Prince whose antics are well known and he doesn't care at all. They tried to reform him and get him to behave but to an avail. I heard it long ago from my Thai friends and the average Thai layperson thinks like that.

Now with the King incapacitated, there is a power vacuum. The Queen Mother is also no longer in the equation with age catching up and she has no other known heir to challenge the Crown Prince. Also the daughter, Princess Maha which the royal family tried to promote as an alternative, is known to be a dimwit with little interest in politics.

There is the continuing battle between Thaksin's group and the military junta. Thaksin represented the young Turks group which tried to stage freqent power challenges but always lost to the ruling military junta. King Bhumibol was key figure in deciding who rules. Subsequently he craved his own political power by appealing to the masses which then threatened the military junta and the king. Then the Crown Prince was regarded as an outcast and Thaksin tried to use him as an alternative. Well, it looks like the military junta wised up and now cozzled the Crown Prince with the King in such dire condition. They are just using him as a prop but he is also using them to have access to power.

If the Crown Prince is going to be the next king which he is, he will be trouble when he thinks he can get his way in everything. He will be another Kim Jong Un in the making. Tumultous times are ahead in Thailand. Likely one will use more abuses by the Crown Prince till something finally cracks.