• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Time to face the truth in Thailand: King Bhumibol’s reign is over

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Over the weekend, the following amazing picture emerged from Thailand.

14224873_10154274935621154_390138367598057838_n.jpg

The old man in question is Disthorn Vajarodaya, chairman of the king’s Rajanukhrao Foundation and a Grand Chamberlain in the Royal Household Bureau. He is extraordinarily close to King Bhumibol. Crown Prince Vajiralongkorn apparently issued an order for him to attend a special training course so he could learn to perform his duties properly. Thereafter he would serve as a private page of Crown Prince Vajiralongkorn. He was also banned from ever again running any of the agencies in the Royal Household Bureau. For more details, you can read the following.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/andr...king-bhumibols-reign-is-over/1248056648547005

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehe those old farts got it coming.
Always using royal credentials to 狐假虎威
Done their share of evil.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thailand is facing the same problems as Spore, weak leadership.

The next King of Thailand is a playboy while Spore has a ...simpleton.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When the old fart dies, the young fart who is a playboy will take over. The young fart is not that young actually, but likes to act young. I expect him to be deposed and summarily shot for squandering all his father's goodwill.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When the old fart dies, the young fart who is a playboy will take over. The young fart is not that young actually, but likes to act young. I expect him to be deposed and summarily shot for squandering all his father's goodwill.

When his dad refuses to die and had his son in his 20s and he is now in his 80s his son is obviously now in his 60s won't have that long of a reign.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When his dad refuses to die and had his son in his 20s and he is now in his 80s his son is obviously now in his 60s won't have that long of a reign.

They are keeping him alive like lky while tying up loose ends and then find the best timing to announce his death.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are keeping him alive like lky while tying up loose ends and then find the best timing to announce his death.

Yup it's said that the prince isn't well liked at all and is especially hated by the other elite royals so he needs to somehow neutralize them from stopping his acsension to the throne.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The previous Thai king was murdered......till this day, no one knows if the police had actually caught the correct murderer.....or was he just a sucker used for a dark cover-up by the real killer....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The previous Thai king was murdered......till this day, no one knows if the police had actually caught the correct murderer.....or was he just a sucker used for a dark cover-up by the real killer....
The previous one rama 8 was the older brother of the present king and was found mysteriously shot dead. He was the heir apparent to the throne the crown Prince but most likely was murdered by his younger brother

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The previous one rama 8 was the older brother of the present king and was found mysteriously shot dead. He was the heir apparent to the throne the crown Prince but most likely was murdered by his younger brother

Likely an accident.
Number 9 shot number 8 by accident

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Crown Princess Siridhorn is much loved by the people. She was made Crown Princess as the father didn't think the son could be a good king. Crown Prince can't touch her without causing a rebellion in the country.

Crown Princess can save the country.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm actually surprised as to the crown prince's marriages. He married a first cousin for his first marriage had a daughter by her and then divorced. Married this aspiring actress and they had 5 children 4 sons and a daughter but since they were not married officially before he had those kids they cannot have claims to the throne. He then divorced her and forced her into exile with her 5 kids but he managed to take back their daughter and make her a princess while not even attempting to even get back his 4 sons. Next he married sirisasimi the one who was almost naked celebrating his pet dog's bday. She bore him a son and he is the crown prince to the throne even though he's the 5th son of the prince and the 7th child of his but there is a problem with his succession since the prince has divorced his mum and exiled her while firing her relatives from high positions of power and jailing them including her parents.

He is currently with a 4th woman who is reportedly a thai air stewardess and should be the one seen in the photo of him at the munich airport shown here

14195192_10154274322476154_4047456958403493510_o.jpg

Anyway it seems that there are already problems of ascension for the prince's son to the throne

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dipangkorn_Rasmijoti

Prince Dipangkorn is the heir presumptive to his father and second in line to the Throne. However, because of Vajiralongkorn's December 2014 divorce from Srirasm, Dipangkorn position in the line of succession is uncertain.

He has disowned his 4 sons from the actress but their daughter still lives in the palace and has royal titles.

The thing here that confuses me is that why is the crown prince the son of the present prince the 2nd in line of the throne given that his elder siblings that still have royal titles are females and i am not sure if the 1st in line is his first daughter from his 1st cousin or his daughter from the actress that he managed to take back from his 2nd wife and who was ordered to be given a royal title by the present king.

His 1st daughter

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bajrakitiyabha

His 2nd daughter and 6th child

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sirivannavari_Nariratana

From the way he divorces his ex wives and jails them or exiles them + family after he's tired of them shows his psycho side. I wonder what his 2nd daughter thinks of him since he exiled and disowned her mother and 4 brothers.

His 3rd wife probably had it the worst with all her family members in positions of power all arrested and charged while her son the heir apparent is probably living in the palace away from her.

edit: ok i now know why the prince's son is 2nd in line that is cos the prince isn't the king now so that makes him first in line. (DUH)

Anyway I wonder what about the prince's sister the one who is well liked by thai people. Read they had some type of fight going on over the throne but how is she going to take his throne when he's the crown prince.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Crown Princess Siridhorn is much loved by the people. She was made Crown Princess as the father didn't think the son could be a good king. Crown Prince can't touch her without causing a rebellion in the country.

Crown Princess can save the country.

The mother supports her son.
The king when he was in better health had on various occasions given his tacit approval to the son as heir apparent.
With the purges the crown prince has already further consolidated his power base. There's unlikely to be another outcome. It's a done deal. Interesting times ahead as I'll like to see how crazy Sia-O will become. Sultan of Johore looks like a choirboy next to him

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The king when he was in better health had on various occasions given his tacit approval to the son as heir apparent.
With the purges the crown prince has already further consolidated his power base. There's unlikely to be another outcome. It's a done deal. Interesting times ahead as I'll like to see how crazy Sia-O will become. Sultan of Johore looks like a choirboy next to him

The Queen isn't very popular with the Thais either. I won't rule out CP Sirindhorn as the new Queen of Thailand. There is only so much that the Thais will take from the prince and the junta.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The thing that confuses me is why is there a need for the prince to purge these ppl? Both his parents support his ascension to the throne. There isn't any way to stop him from doing that except for him to die. I read the link provided by the TS and it mentions he was punishing his father's confidants and other royalty that he is close to which is confusing in the sense that when his dad passes on wouldn't they instantly serve him? This shows that there is much more going on behind the scenes and i think it shows the conflicts that isn't made privy to outsiders. Like notice how the prince instantly burns bridges with his ex wives and even his children. How he could disown 4 of his sons and cancel their passports and their mother's so they cannot even return to thailand and how his 3rd wife's entire family is removed from positions of power and jailed and she exiled in some remote location. His first wife and daughter are still royalty though i think it is because his first wife being his cousin obviously isn't a commoner promoted to royalty and has blue blood hence he cannot remove her and exile her even though he has divorced her and his daughter is the 3rd in line to the throne.

Anyway his ascension to the throne and his coronation as king probably wouldn't be well received by many ppl including the common thai folk hence just like the present junta ruling over thailand with an iron fist it would be a forced coronation like simply forced unto the thai people to simply accept him as their king not thru his good deeds but by simply being a spawn of rama IX.