• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 2 top JC students (RJC) commit suicide

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi Sir, just curious if they did not perform as expected and you sent them to auz along with other losers, how would you position yourself in this forum after this action ?

I may have to drown myself in Bedok reservoir. I would not able to face my family, friends, business associates and the samsters here.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi tonychat, all is good here.
Hope you are doing well too.

Please don't compare me with tonychat.. I am much bigger and more worthy than that fucktard.

You are seriously complaining about your worthless sinkie life in your sinkieland. And yet you still stay in that worthless country of yours.. How pathetic!!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Many Singaporeans prostitute themselves now. Many undergraduates do that.

Sinkies that prostitute themselves don't do it to feed their families. They do it so they can buy Kate Spade and LV bags.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies that prostitute themselves don't do it to feed their families. They do it so they can buy Kate Spade and LV bags.

That's what pap says too. PAP also said there are no poor in SG.

Singaporeans believe because we know and we dont believe what pap and you say

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Some offer to prostitute themselves to towkays like myself so that they can climb the corporate ladder faster.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I may have to drown myself in Bedok reservoir. I would not able to face my family, friends, business associates and the samsters here.

Thanks for giving this rare humbled answers to the hypothetical question. I now have a more solid understanding of the elites. I congratulate you for overcoming one of the greatest challenge in your life.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please don't compare me with tonychat.. I am much bigger and more worthy than that fucktard.

You are seriously complaining about your worthless sinkie life in your sinkieland. And yet you still stay in that worthless country of yours.. How pathetic!!!

Yep, both are difinitely one of a kind.........

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some offer to prostitute themselves to towkays like myself so that they can climb the corporate ladder faster.

Some bosses compelled SG girls to give their bodies or else they will not get jobs. talk to the sales people and property/insurance agents.

The sales and agents need to feed their families

Infidels

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG students suicide has been ongoing for a long time. It is just that pap is hiding the truth.

The shocking truth is that it averages abt 1 suicide a day.

As long as pap denies that truth, schools, parents and students will not be handicapped to prevent suicides

So stoned one har? Still do nothing about it?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always wonder what uni life is like. Is it really that fun and fantastic? Are the educated pussies there a better screw? Did I miss anything? Mmmm....

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I always wonder what uni life is like. Is it really that fun and fantastic? Are the educated pussies there a better screw? Did I miss anything? Mmmm....

You missed a lot if you did not get to screw around with the girls in uni. I had lots of fun with different female classmates in the dorms during free periods and after uni lessons.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
2 cases reported in the media, but there were actually 3 cases of student suicide in RJC last month (Aug 2016), all 3 cases separate and unrelated to each other, 2 girls and 1 guy.

This is the blog (note the suicidal thoughts in last few blog entries) of 1 of the RJC girls who killed herself last month.

https://dauntlessgrace.wordpress.com/

May she receive all the healing and love she needs in the afterlife now.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being resilient and bouncing back from adversity and being able to handle failure and come back stronger are essential prerequisites of any leader.

The fact that members of the PAP have never wavered despite the challenges they face shows just how good they are.

Lesser mortals would have crumbled within weeks of being elected.

The PAP members are protected by multi layered safety nets via the nepotism and cronyism networks for the failures who just settle into some cushy jiak leow bi positions drawing attrative remunerations.

The only PAP chap that hara kiri was Teh Chiang Wan.

Last edited:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2 cases reported in the media, but there were actually 3 cases of student suicide in RJC last month (Aug 2016), all 3 cases separate and unrelated to each other, 2 girls and 1 guy.

This is the blog (note the suicidal thoughts in last few blog entries) of 1 of the RJC girls who killed herself last month.

https://dauntlessgrace.wordpress.com/

May she receive all the healing and love she needs in the afterlife now.

2 wasted cheebyes..
I ready her blog, I think she was depressed.
I had also felt my life not worth living in JC but when I got through that 2 yrs life got better.
I think it's the jc system, too fast, cramping in too much and it's like make it or break kinda thing.

How many of us kept our jc friends?
It's just a shit 2 yrs of wasted rushed life.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
my life is suck but i also never think of suicide loh, till my illness end my life.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls do not compare yourself to rjc wasted cheebyes.
Yours is not wasted, alive or dead.

Dont be rude. i also got 父母生。

You can curse me or wish me to die. but please think for my parents.

so many years and i didn offend you at all, really. please think deep. it is ok, well to avoid any unhappiness. please dont talk to each others.

Thank you very much.