• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Barrack Hussein Obama got snubbed by China

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good job! Barack Hussein Obama got snubbed on arrival at Hangzhou airport.

Donald Trump has got more political points to score.

[video=youtube;huBMI0yl4Rg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huBMI0yl4Rg[/video]

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese security man tells Hussein Obama's security adviser Susan Rice and her colleagues to go and get fucked!

[video=youtube;P6S3lLgQ50U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6S3lLgQ50U[/video]

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Obama is weak and a clown. He is lazy and nothing much changed under his 8 years term except increase in tax and his increasingly expensive Obamacare.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Obama is coming to the end of his two term presidency. I doubt his gives a shit what the chinks think.

Last edited:

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is our country! This is our airport!

Chinese official: This is our country! This is our airport!

White House aide: Be reasonable! When you come to my country, you can go wherever you please, meet whoever you please and speak freely. However when I'm in your country, there are restrictions on where I can go, who I can meet and not being able to speak my mind freely. Is that fair?

Chinese official: That's reciprocal.

White House aide: What do you mean by that?

Chinese official: When Chinese go to your country, they follow your country's rules. When your people come to my country, they've to follow my country's rules.

war is best form of peace

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: This is our country! This is our airport!

China is still far too soft and civilized. Too fucking kind to USA. Should had just behead the Nigger and all his men. Hang their fucking heads at Than An Men Square for ceremony. And finish off USA in WW3. Putin will support. Reduce the total global population and save the fucking planet. Nuke can do the whole job within just hours.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"this is where we eat, shit, and die!"

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I knew the chinks worship Ang Mohs but I didn't know they like being Blacked too.

they are amazed at big black dudes dunking effortlessly into white-netted baskets the way they dream of scoring easy aces with white hairy pussies.