• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Saving $1m through CPF

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anybody can advise
SRS or cpf SA TOP up 7k, which one is good.
Mainly for tax relief purpose

both are equally dumb. why?
the rules keep changing.and you kiss goodbye to your $.you probably saved $1k in tax?

try contributing to parents RA .once $ goes in..they withdraw out give back to you.u save tax

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the rules keep changing.and you kiss goodbye to your $.you probably saved $1k in tax?

try contributing to parents RA .once $ goes in..they withdraw out give back to you.u save tax

Wah, bro.. u dont picha the lobang like that openly leh... wait rules change after some doggie go and score some brownie points..

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Generally agree with your take on both Satpal and Doc Wong.

Doc Wong is also an nteresting man in that even though he appears very 'chinese chinese' , he seems very multicultural as well, even seen him roll up his sleeves to eat indian food with his hand. Guess that may stem from his malaysian background.

On Satpal, gosh did not know about the CPIB thinggy?! Guess this may have happened after GCT stepped down and LHL took over as PM, or after OCT stepped down as President? You are absolutely right about his character as well. A truly genuine sincere friendly people oriented person who appears comfortable with the jagah and toilet cleaner all the way up to billionaires, PM and President. He probably would have made a much better President than Nathan! As for his conection with PAP, i think Satpal has lived the Singapore Dream and truly believed in LKY, so much so that i gather when it came to the initial fund raising for the LKY School of Public Policy, he donated a 7 figure amount.

Satpal has always been business minded. That is why he struck out on his own from Inland revenue. If he stayed, he could have retired as the number 1 or number 2 guy there. I think he got it from his father. He ran his father sports store business when he was still in school, that is where the business mindedness came from. U are right in that Dr. Wong was the behind the scenes guy at KW. But he is very very smart. One of the shrewdest persons in the law and property field. Satpal did the networking, he is a very nice and genuine person, people naturally connected with him. Regarding his connection to the PAP establishment, yes he was at one time very close to them. But the declined offers to be an MP on more then one occasion. And for a time, he was actually on the PAP CEC, so he could have made himself a Minister if he wanted. LOL. I think for a while he might have tried to change the PAP culture a little from within, but after he got investigated by CPIB, as a warning, I think he gave up. I was a shocked that some one so high and connected had a complaint filed against him. Really, within the PAP, its a dog eat dog world. After he was cleared, I think he just concentrated more on properties for his own portfolio. When you practice law in singapore, u really have to sell your soul to the devil.

He is a really nice guy and he is one of the elites, although not as close to the PAP as before, that I really admire and respect. He earned every thing he got. Not born with a golden spoon in his mouth, did not rely on marriage or family, and did not become an ex general or some other shit like that to get to where he is.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, KW is a "pale shadow" from its golden period in the early 90s.

From what i heard, the beginning of its decline happened when there was some kind of power struggle between Chang See Hiang(Satpal and Doc Wong's annointed heir to take over the controlof KW) and afew other senior partners. Apparently See Hiang 'lost' and left KW, later started his own firm. See Hiang was a very big legal corporate titan at that time, perhaps only second to his fellow law classmate, the biggest legal corporate titan of them all: Lucien Wong of A&G. After See Hiang left, KW apparently became embroiled in all sorts of other power struggles, the last being a split that saw the start of another quite big firm called RHT. Oh and i think Doc Wong may have retired from KW quite disilusioned after building it up to be the largest law firm in Singapore. For Satpal i think it was ok as he had long sinced moved on to even bigger things in PE.

Have to agree with Profiro, KW is now a pale shadow of its former past. Both Deb and Carla, EW's daughters more or less run the firm. The granddaughter is not a lawyer, lost her way in academia is now a aspiring singer. None in the management team are up there. There is a lawyer in the management that is with PAP and has been doing town council work hoping to be MP. Carla recently got involved in the latest SCC management intrigue that even Rashid would have avoided.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
So this is the thread about dumbfuck shit sinkies thinking that having 1 million $ in cpf is considered a millionaire.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Kns you give parents money then take back? Anyway the monthly payout is only a miserly few hundred.
Unless you buy lumpsum cpf life for them.....then payout will go higher....but then that is like jumping from frying pan into the fire....lppl

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kns you give parents money then take back? Anyway the monthly payout is only a miserly few hundred.
Unless you buy lumpsum cpf life for them.....then payout will go higher....but then that is like jumping from frying pan into the fire....lppl

I think many sinkie use this method or at least calling the enquiry line. Once I tried to enquire, the officer immediately asked "may I know what is your main purpose of topping up your parent sa ? If you are not honest I can't advise you properly"

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Generally agree with your take on both Satpal and Doc Wong.

Doc Wong is also an nteresting man in that even though he appears very 'chinese chinese' , he seems very multicultural as well, even seen him roll up his sleeves to eat indian food with his hand. Guess that may stem from his malaysian background.

On Satpal, gosh did not know about the CPIB thinggy?! Guess this may have happened after GCT stepped down and LHL took over as PM, or after OCT stepped down as President? You are absolutely right about his character as well. A truly genuine sincere friendly people oriented person who appears comfortable with the jagah and toilet cleaner all the way up to billionaires, PM and President. He probably would have made a much better President than Nathan! As for his conection with PAP, i think Satpal has lived the Singapore Dream and truly believed in LKY, so much so that i gather when it came to the initial fund raising for the LKY School of Public Policy, he donated a 7 figure amount.

Someone jealous of him went to report him, of course, there was no basis in the allegations and nothing came of it. In those days CPIB investigated everything. Not like nowadays where they have no balls to do anything. But considering how high up he was, it must have been some one pretty powerful themselves who dare to do it. But that is the PAP, very petty and vindictive. Yes, he would have made a much better president then Nathan, but even with the obscene wages they paid Nathan, Satpal would have made many times that if he stayed in private practice. So, why bother.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think many sinkie use this method or at least calling the enquiry line. Once I tried to enquire, the officer immediately asked "may I know what is your main purpose of topping up your parent sa ? If you are not honest I can't advise you properly"

PAPib trying to give an impression of playing hard-to-get, standing on CPF side. what a piece of fuckshit!!!!

If i want to give money to my parent, i give them cold hard cash. for fuck wanna give it to CPF and then go one big round and only release a few hundred $ to them provided it reached the minimum sum.

Are sinkies that fucking stupid????? PAP want sinkies to be stupid so they can make sinkies to give money to PAP through the guise of CPF and filial route and of course using tax deduction as a bait too.

Let me tell you. Being stupid is not filial, being stupid is an insult to your parents and your genes!!!!

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
So this is the thread about dumbfuck shit sinkies thinking that having 1 million $ in cpf is considered a millionaire.

This thread is obviously about Satpal Khattar, Doctor wong and Khattar Wong. Kindly keep up with the times.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Did you tell him to fuck off, non of his business?

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread is obviously about Satpal Khattar, Doctor wong and Khattar Wong. Kindly keep up with the times.

This is a fake article created by your PAP govt to promote CPF again.

The govt wants your money in cpf.

The article never tell people how to invest intelligent to be financially free, it is telling them how good CPF is. what a fucking joke. What a way to insult people's intelligence.

your own time is your time, i have my own time to keep up. Don't expect others to keep up YOUR time.

Last edited:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anybody can advise
SRS or cpf SA TOP up 7k, which one is good.
Mainly for tax relief purpose

you are another PAPib here trying to brainwash others to put money in cpf.. i have been absent for a while and PAP low life ib are here to create problems.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
You bunch of sinkie losers really give up your balls and life to PAP. One of the way is to let CPF control your ass and dick for life.

CPF is a way to suck your life and chain you to sinkieland. It also cause sinkies to obey all commands of the PAP in the name of controlling your only "asset" which you think is yours.

You want your cpf money? then emigrate and give up your sinkie passport. that is the only way to ensure that the money is yours. If not, you will be in controlled by the PAP govt.

buying your PUBLIC flats using your CPF is another way to control your ass, body and soul.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone jealous of him went to report him, of course, there was no basis in the allegations and nothing came of it. In those days CPIB investigated everything. Not like nowadays where they have no balls to do anything. But considering how high up he was, it must have been some one pretty powerful themselves who dare to do it. But that is the PAP, very petty and vindictive. Yes, he would have made a much better president then Nathan, but even with the obscene wages they paid Nathan, Satpal would have made many times that if he stayed in private practice. So, why bother.

Thanks for your insight on the CPIB thinggy, interesting to say the least!

As for the EP issue, I believe chaps like Satpal would not need the lure of obscene lucre when called on to perform public service. He has amassed his own fortune by himself and does not need such lucre. Chaps like him probably would not want to take on the EP position for personal reasons.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This is a fake article created by your PAP govt to promote CPF again.

The govt wants your money in cpf.

The article never tell people how to invest intelligent to be financially free, it is telling them how good CPF is. what a fucking joke. What a way to insult people's intelligence.

your own time is your time, i have my own time to keep up. Don't expect others to keep up YOUR time.

ooooooh, someone so sensitive woh

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Thanks for your insight on the CPIB thinggy, interesting to say the least!

As for the EP issue, I believe chaps like Satpal would not need the lure of obscene lucre when called on to perform public service. He has amassed his own fortune by himself and does not need such lucre. Chaps like him probably would not want to take on the EP position for personal reasons.

I have a feeling that the PAP insiders don't completely trust him. He is rich enough not to play ball with them if he was EP. In other words, he is not beholden to them. Prataman needs the money as he was career civil serpent. So he will play ball and rubber stamp any sick piece of legislature that comes across his desk and he can be counted on to shut his mouth, not like OTC and Devan. Satpal is already rich, and alot of his wealth is overseas, so they cannot use that to control him. Tony Tan is in the same vein in that he is also independently wealthy and does not need the money. But then Tony is the uncle of gay loong, so he can be counted on to toe the line.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Than the saying is true, if can trust PAP shit also can be eaten.