• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Semb marine kicked out sti index.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well, we about the same la. semb marine kena kicked out sti index stock. not big issue enough?

It's big issue for the company, but my overall portfolio, SM very small nia... posted few weeks back bought twitter @ USD$16.20 now up and up.. can cover sucky SM...

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's big issue for the company, but my overall portfolio, SM very small nia... posted few weeks back bought twitter @ USD$16.20 now up and up.. can cover sucky SM...

last time got US stock, now only stick to sg dividend stock. bought at 2014, high.
now lose a lot money.

if collect dividend to breakeven, also need to collect at least 4 years. paiseh to say how much i lose. probably 15%. sianz...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bought at 1.27 few days ago to average down.. just hold lor, what to do...

Ever heard of catching a falling knife:o

Maybe that is why people are putting their $ in term deposits. I got rid of all my semb Corp years ago. Thinking of investing again after I've accumulated some seed money but looking at the ETF market in the US & not the Sporean market.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ever heard of catching a falling knife:o

Maybe that is why people are putting their $ in term deposits. I got rid of all my semb Corp years ago. Thinking of investing again after I've accumulated some seed money but looking at the ETF market in the US & not the Sporean market.

Yup, bought a few Vanguard ETFs from start of this year and they performing well.. overall NYSE doing good... at record highs, says much about STI, really..

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
last time got US stock, now only stick to sg dividend stock. bought at 2014, high.
now lose a lot money.

if collect dividend to breakeven, also need to collect at least 4 years. paiseh to say how much i lose. probably 15%. sianz...

Yeah, sian.. just dont tell wife about it, lol.. they nag and nag.. make one more pek chek..

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup, bought a few Vanguard ETFs from start of this year and they performing well.. overall NYSE doing good... at record highs, says much about STI, really..

u see sg market, bank, oil n gas, engineering, property, FnB. all sink.
only oversea company is doing better.

thinking to add dairy farm and HK land, how u guys think?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
smm useless la ... been dropping non stop sins 2012 ... throw it away la ... buy anyting else dat can gif +ve returns betta la ...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

u anyhow +, anyhow buy ...

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Do you have at least 20% on fixed income, like bonds, corporate bonds, bond ETFs? You gotta take stock of your holdings and re-allocate... These can fetch you stable yields.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you have at least 20% on fixed income, like bonds, corporate bonds, bond ETFs? You gotta take stock of your holdings and re-allocate... These can fetch you stable yields.

ok, 550k all in share. really
well, my semb corp average 3.7, not high. ended up. also lose lo

keppel corp i bought 6.5..see what price now

then ocbc, 9. dbs 16.8...

then ste 3.5

well. all add up. lose here lose there.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
smm useless la ... been dropping non stop sins 2012 ... throw it away la ... buy anyting else dat can gif +ve returns betta la ...

Po, what better return?

btw can you change your signature picture. very 碍眼

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok, 550k all in share. really
well, my semb corp average 3.7, not high. ended up. also lose lo

keppel corp i bought 6.5..see what price now

then ocbc, 9. dbs 16.8...

then ste 3.5

well. all add up. lose here lose there.

You too agressive liao... invest to retire, man.. you are like invest to be like Ding Xie.... basic diversification also never do and since you have decided on blue chips, then usually people who buy blue chips, buy and forget one. If you have most of those STI 30 stocks in your portfolio, then all the more reason not to sell. Those funds that mirror STI index will buy these 30 stocks when STI rise.. im not kidding, when i say you gotta ride this out and not sell.. When govt remove restrictions on properties for example, your local developers' share prices sure rise.. so, really.. hold... it might look doom and gloom now.. but dont panic..

My SM average 1.70

Last edited:

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
You too agressive liao... invest to retire, man.. you are like invest to be like Ding Xie.... basic diversification also never do and since you have decided on blue chips, then usually people who buy blue chips, buy and forget one. If you have most of those STI 30 stocks in your portfolio, then all the more reason not to sell. Those funds that mirror STI index will buy these 30 stocks when STI rise.. im not kidding, when i say you gotta ride this out and not sell.. When govt remove restrictions on properties for example, your local developers' share prices sure rise.. so, really.. hold... it might look doom and gloom now.. but dont panic..

My SM average 1.70

塞拉,if invest like ding xie, ended up i will go jump building.
yes, i invest to retire one. not retire, just afraid i one day too sick then cant work, i have money to survive and for dialysis. no need to reply on anybody.

dividend wise, i can collect roughly 15-18k per year. now i think lesser.
i also try not to think too much.

just hold lo, what to do.
if i hold 4-5 years my dividend able to breakeven my paper loss. go to count, 15% paper loss how much of 550k.

my partner no kill me also considered very good liao. i kill myself first la.hahaha

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
塞拉,if invest like ding xie, ended up i will go jump building.
yes, i invest to retire one. not retire, just afraid i one day too sick then cant work, i have money to survive and for dialysis. no need to reply on anybody.

dividend wise, i can collect roughly 15-18k per year. now i think lesser.
i also try not to think too much.

just hold lo, what to do.
if i hold 4-5 years my dividend able to breakeven my paper loss. go to count, 15% paper loss how much of 550k.

my partner no kill me also considered very good liao. i kill myself first la.hahaha

yah lah..gotta think like that... now u can buy some bonds...

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkapore economy is turning into a joke fast,the signs are written all over the stock market,might have to bail out of my sg reits soon.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You look like a compulsive trader to me
I may be a gambler but I am not as compulsive as you :eek: