• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Zika virus is good business for......

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Zika virus is good business for corrupted gov.

Listen to scientific facts and not clueless newspaper reporters writing propaganda.

The Truth Behind the Zika Virus
[video=youtube;YhB4_etq6_w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhB4_etq6_w[/video]

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Truth About The Zika Virus Outbreak

[video=youtube;C7a6uehxgl4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7a6uehxgl4[/video]

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You and I know what is going on but there are still loads of suckers out there who will lap up all this scaremongering.

It certainly is great for business. The news organisations just love it too because it cranks up the viewership and therefore their ratings. Every obscure snippet of information that makes Zika sound far more serious than it actually is will be broadcast as headline news.

They did it with bird flu too... we all know what happened.... nothing. However the makers of Tamiflu made billions!!!!

Same thing with mad cow disease... only one member here ended up catching it. The rest of the world is fine.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
BTW what's with Ebola? All cured or just no longer newsworthy?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
BTW what's with Ebola? All cured or just no longer newsworthy?

Just reported that Ebola can stay evaded in a man for over 500 days, he continued to infect 8 others which resulted in 8 fatality.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You and I know what is going on but there are still loads of suckers out there who will lap up all this scaremongering.

It certainly is great for business. The news organisations just love it too because it cranks up the viewership and therefore their ratings. Every obscure snippet of information that makes Zika sound far more serious than it actually is will be broadcast as headline news.

They did it with bird flu too... we all know what happened.... nothing. However the makers of Tamiflu made billions!!!!

Same thing with mad cow disease... only one member here ended up catching it. The rest of the world is fine.

Easy for someone living in the middle of nowhere surrounded by cows and sheep to say everything is fine and dandy.try living in a country surrounded by millions of trash everyday jostling and rubbing against each others crotches and butts,I say a zombie pandemic is overdue.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Insect repellants sold out at many retail outlets in Singapore due to ZIKA fears. Add to that the so called 'studies' that make UNPROVEN claims ZIKA also damages adult brains simply based on early studies on mice. Soon the ZIKA vaccine manufacturers will make $$$$.

The next economic success story will be manufacturing and unleashing man-made viruses mysteriously in some overpopulated 3rd world country and let it spread naturally worldwide with a follow up vaccine appearing a few months later after a major panic have set in thanks to the media publicising some juicy 'scientific' studies.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Insect repellants sold out at many retail outlets in Singapore due to ZIKA fears. Add to that the so called 'studies' that make UNPROVEN claims ZIKA also damages adult brains simply based on early studies on mice. Soon the ZIKA vaccine manufacturers will make $$$$.

The next economic success story will be manufacturing and unleashing man-made viruses mysteriously in some overpopulated 3rd world country and let it spread naturally worldwide with a follow up vaccine appearing a few months later after a major panic have set in thanks to the media publicising some juicy 'scientific' studies.

This has been happening for years.

The world is currently run by business and cooperation elites who will do anything to get profits, influence and power over society and the environement.

We got to protect ourselves by keeping ourselves informed and educated on such events. we have to adopt a Global Disobedience against them, not to cooperate and get in the vibe and cue to their manipulation. This is one way to counter them.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
We lost a 2 good doctors, 2 nurses and a hospital porter to bird flu just from Tan Tock Seng Hospital alone. We quarantined over 700 Singaporeans and we even had to install cisco guards for some incorrigible cases outside their homes. The first patient lost her father, mother, uncle and her Church pastor. Thats just one family. There is no glory in trolling the forum's usual idiots. We already had one idiot giving rubbish advice on cancer treatment.

Seriously its just 2 to 3 that regularly write nonsense and they drive many more who want to contribute meaningfully. You do not see this sort of rubbish on serious issues even in the childish hardware zone.

We need to draw the line between fun and absolute rubbish offered repeatedly.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this thread is so bloody moronic,there are 101 ways to make money in this world,tell me how do i make money from zika?what real estate do i own?what stocks do i buy?what bonds what currency?what reits can benefit from zika?how do i deploy my money to get a return on zika?what insurance?ilp products?what ponzis do i invest in?any mlms based on zika?any companies?stocks to reccomend for zika?what commodities do i own?any futures in zam buk or mopiko?wtf 101 legitimate ways in the world to make money and the best way u conspiracy morons can think of is Zika?

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
this thread is so bloody moronic,there are 101 ways to make money in this world,tell me how do i make money from zika?what real estate do i own?what stocks do i buy?what bonds what currency?what reits can benefit from zika?how do i deploy my money to get a return on zika?what insurance?ilp products?what ponzis do i invest in?any mlms based on zika?any companies?stocks to reccomend for zika?what commodities do i own?any futures in zam buk or mopiko?wtf 101 legitimate ways in the world to make money and the best way u conspiracy morons can think of is Zika?

It shows that you have no idea how to earn money.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It shows that you have no idea how to earn money.

u are right,i have no idea how to earn money at least from zika......stocks,bonds,real estate,reits,poker all these sane logical methods i understand,but zika no.pls enlighten me how u make money from zika and how much u have made so far.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
u are right,i have no idea how to earn money at least from zika......stocks,bonds,real estate,reits,poker all these sane logical methods i understand,but zika no.pls enlighten me how u make money from zika and how much u have made so far.

u want me to spoonfeed you on ideas how to earn money. Fat hope.

I don't spoonfeed and help sinkie losers, especially the uneducated and stupid ones.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
We lost a 2 good doctors, 2 nurses and a hospital porter to bird flu just from Tan Tock Seng Hospital alone. We quarantined over 700 Singaporeans and we even had to install cisco guards for some incorrigible cases outside their homes. The first patient lost her father, mother, uncle and her Church pastor. Thats just one family. There is no glory in trolling the forum's usual idiots. We already had one idiot giving rubbish advice on cancer treatment.

Seriously its just 2 to 3 that regularly write nonsense and they drive many more who want to contribute meaningfully. You do not see this sort of rubbish on serious issues even in the childish hardware zone.

We need to draw the line between fun and absolute rubbish offered repeatedly.

I thought that was SARS.

Regarding your point you have to remember that this forum provides refuge for the oddballs that have been rejected by the rest of society. It was my founding principle because I used to get upset seeing people banned just for being different.

Someone has to provide safe haven for the loonies and I have been doing it for a long time.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought that was SARS.

Regarding your point you have to remember that this forum provides refuge for the oddballs that have been rejected by the rest of society. It was my founding principle because I used to get upset seeing people banned just for being different.

Someone has to provide safe haven for the loonies and I have been doing it for a long time.

Boss, I fully agree except.. I reject the society, not the other way hoh :rolleyes: