• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What effective anti-mosquitoes are there?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The trouble with mozzy nets is that you can't stay in bed the whole day. It is also unhealthy to keep windows closed all day if there is no haze.

Living in Spore is getting to be crazy.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sleep with windows open and fan on. the fan blows away mosquitoes. i do that every night in sg. no need aircon, no need incense, no need net, no need repellant. so easy and simple also complicated for sinkies. sinkies are always in analysis-paralysis mode. deserve to be culled.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You live in a landed property, condo or HDB flat?

If condo or HDB flat, on which level?

I life in a condo but obviously not high enough because I heard that a Neighbour got infected by dengue. He might have been infected elsewhere but cannot assume that so must take precautions just in case.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS, sorry to tell you this, leave this fucking country is most effective.

Canada is free from zika

Spore was an ok place because I already had a home which is fully paid for. However in the past 2 to 3 years we have seen bad things happening which shows that Spore is really a basket case.

chongpangchixwings

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard that dragonflies are very effective against mosquitos, eating twice their weight worth of mosquitos in a very short time. They used to be called 'Mosquito Hawks'
These days however we hardly see any dragonflies hence the proliferation of mosquitos.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard that dragonflies are very effective against mosquitos, eating twice their weight worth of mosquitos in a very short time. They used to be called 'Mosquito Hawks'
These days however we hardly see any dragonflies hence the proliferation of mosquitos.

they are all over the gardens by the bay, but froggies have been slurping them up.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Plenty of the natural wild life has been eradicated by the PAP policies.

In my neighbourhood there used to be a tree which was a very popular gathering place for birds. Every evening you would hear them because there were so many of them:smile:

Then the authorities decided to prune the trees. After that the birds disappeared. I would also see a squirrel but don't see them anymore.
The PAP only knows how to destroy & not how to preserve:(

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
sleep with windows open and fan on. The fan blows away mosquitoes. I do that every night in sg. No need aircon, no need incense, no need net, no need repellant. So easy and simple also complicated for sinkies. Sinkies are always in analysis-paralysis mode. Deserve to be culled.

lol!!!!!!!!!!