• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Chemotherapy: a friend just want for it......

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
again, depending on age or the onset period it will trigger whether you like it or not, or whether you are vegan or meat eater.
I agree that even a vegan (who even avoids sugar, MSG and unhealthy vegetable oils most of the time), such as myself, can still contract cancer from a certain age onwards, depending on the kind of "cancer genes" he/she has.

But I think it's safe to say that a regular meat-eater with "cancer genes" will most probably contract cancer sooner rather than later, similar to what I said before to Leongsam (post #22):
But just like "fat genes" have to be activated by an unhealthy diet and lack of exercise before such a person can become fat (and I think you will agree with me on this because you've posted about this issue before), people with "cancer genes" can only contract cancer if those "cancer genes" are activated by an unhealthy diet, mainly meat and sugar:

Sugar Doesn't Just Feed Cancer, It Causes Cancer - Cancer Defeated Newsletter #77
cancerdefeated.com/newsletters/Sugar-feeds-cancer-and-causes-cancer.html

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree that even a vegan (who even avoids sugar, MSG and unhealthy vegetable oils most of the time), such as myself, can still contract cancer from a certain age onwards, depending on the kind of "cancer genes" he/she has.

But I think it's safe to say that a regular meat-eater with "cancer genes" will most probably contract cancer sooner rather than later, similar to what I said before to Leongsam (post #22):

It is called getting older:(

As we age 2 things happen. We have been exposed to plenty of bad things that have accumulated in our bodies, Think of the rusty pipes which have a lot of gunk buildup in an old home. If you don't take preventive steps to clear the blockage you are going to have problems.

Our bodies will eventually wear out and become less efficient in eliminating the toxins in our body. So eating properly & exercising are the preventive steps necessary to live longer. However our life time is finite & if you take care of your body the quality of life will be better than those who have not taken care of their body.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think u have mistaken about cancer and genes on how it works..

Cancer surface only when your immune system is weaken.. If u keep your immune system working well.. U will not have cancer when your are even above 100 years old.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I noted that Ang Moh countries have higher cancer incidence rate than Asian with the exception of Mongolia. Can you explain the findings?

Is it because they eat a lot of beef in these countries?

Probably a combination of various factors. NZ and OZ have high Melanoma rates which adds considerably to the overall stats.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to fucktard tonychat shafting a soursop with its skin intact up his arsehole cure him of breast and testicular cancer.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is called getting older:(

As we age 2 things happen. We have been exposed to plenty of bad things that have accumulated in our bodies, Think of the rusty pipes which have a lot of gunk buildup in an old home. If you don't take preventive steps to clear the blockage you are going to have problems.

Our bodies will eventually wear out and become less efficient in eliminating the toxins in our body. So eating properly & exercising are the preventive steps necessary to live longer. However our life time is finite & if you take care of your body the quality of life will be better than those who have not taken care of their body.

That is why a regular detox is very important.

Many people do not have the habit of detoxing their body.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do you measure the degree of toxicity in the body?

I don't have the exact way of measurement or a protocol to do it.. For that u need to get your blood tested on heavy metals, pesticide, etc.

A rough gauge I use myself is to check my the clarity of my head, energy level, my weight, the ability to pass motion and my skin condition. If these are all well and ok. I am good.

If you did a detox before, u will feel great after the detox session. That is the Feel Great benchmark I use.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I noted that Ang Moh countries have higher cancer incidence rate than Asian with the exception of Mongolia. Can you explain the findings?

Is it because they eat a lot of beef in these countries?

Could it be that developed countries have a better health care system which is better in detecting cancer:confused:

If you are a "lesser mortal" in Spore if you suspect that you have a serious illness, some will just accept & don't pursue the matter because of the high cost of health care in Spore.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Could it be that developed countries have a better health care system which is better in detecting cancer:confused:

If you are a "lesser mortal" in Spore if you suspect that you have a serious illness, some will just accept & don't pursue the matter because of the high cost of health care in Spore.

I am almost inclined to believe you but how do you explain the high cancer incidence rate in Mongolia?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am almost inclined to believe you but how do you explain he high cancer incidence rate in Mongolia?

I know very little about Mongolia
How many people are there in Mongolia.? Were the cancers detected in all Mongolians or just those living in the cities?

Last edited:

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe you can talk to Steve Jobs . He tried it also.

There are plenty of alternative solutions.

Go look up about the Gerson therapy, Budwig protocol, using baking soda against cancer, ....

However with some therapies they don't work after you have gone through chemo.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe you can talk to Steve Jobs . He tried it also.

Who can say that Steve Jobs would still be alive if he had seen a traditional doctor who believed in chemo:confused:

there are no guarantees in medicine. Look at the number of deaths from people who followed the traditional medical model e.g. Stents, open heart surgery, chemo, ....

I've done plenty of reading on treatments for heart problems & can tell you the prognosis for those who have been treated with stents & open heart surgery are not good. That is why I looked at chelation, EECP, juicing, using supplements,... and I'm still around.

I had a Friend who got cancer because her boss was a heavy smoker. She did not do chemo but went to Malacca to a retreat where they teach you what foods to eat and how to prepare healthy foods,...

She eventually passed away but she survived much longer than others who followed the usual medical model.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

for cardio-related risks and ailments, cutting down on animal fat and non-animal transfatty acids and hydrogenated compounds and increasing physical exercise will help the cardio-vascular condition as one ages. for example, my average cca intima-media thickness (imt) of the main artery that runs through my neck has decreased with age. normally it should increase with age. and my plaque burden metric has registered "none" for the 1st time. the numbers improved because for the past 2 years i have gone down to 2 small meals a day, fasted at least 1 out of 7 days, reduced sugar intake, consumed mostly vege and fruit (80% vegetarian diet), reduced alcohol consumption (occasional wine), and exercised daily for at least an hour a day with longer walks and bike rides. while doing jaga duty i walk too.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
for cardio-related risks and ailments, cutting down on animal fat and non-animal transfatty acids and hydrogenated compounds and increasing physical exercise will help the cardio-vascular condition as one ages. for example, my average cca intima-media thickness (imt) of the main artery that runs through my neck has decreased with age. normally it should increase with age. and my plaque burden metric has registered "none" for the 1st time. the numbers improved because for the past 2 years i have gone down to 2 small meals a day, fasted at least 1 out of 7 days, reduced sugar intake, consumed mostly vege and fruit (80% vegetarian diet), reduced alcohol consumption (occasional wine), and exercised daily for at least an hour a day with longer walks and bike rides. while doing jaga duty i walk too.

Nice one... Keep going!!!