• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat New Singapore Citizens

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The pap has given citizenships to foreigners freely and carelessly. These new citizens dont intend to assimilate but are here to fleece from us and then move back to their country of origin or to another country later.

Some of these are Li Jia Wei, Yeh Gu and other 3rd world migrants. Two of my neighbours originally from India have moved to australia last month after taking advantage of their new SG citizenship

What Singapore needs to do is to take in new citizens who have a genuine desire to make SG their home and want to assimilate into SG.

PAP must not give away SG citizenship carelessly just to get foreigners to vote for the pap

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't worry. sinkies have zhang yuanyuan to vouch for.

image.jpg

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two of my new citizen neighbours left for australia in aug 2016 after enjoying the new SG citizenship for a few years.

they have renounced SG's citizenship

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Two of my new citizen neighbours left for australia in aug 2016 after enjoying the new SG citizenship for a few years.

they have renounced SG's citizenship

You don't have to renounce SG citizenship to get OZ PR.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is an example of pap's flawed new citizen scheme

who's the moron on sbf who claimed he was on the prestigious panel to vet new sinkie citizens and insisted no such easy quick issuance and slip-up happened as it would require many years to qualify? i still remember i posted yuanyuan's pink ic number in reply and asked him to check with ica to disprove it if he claimed the ic was fake. until now no reply.

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't worry. sinkies have zhang yuanyuan to vouch for.

Ellen Lee and STTA are trying their best to keep Feng TW and try to match make her to a Singaporean and get her rooted to SG.

Can you imagine the slap to pap and STTA if Feng TW goes back to China?

I can sense that Feng TW's heart is not in SG as she cant even speak english. How can she assimilate with other SG races when she refuses to speak SG's common language. My advice to pap and Ellen Lee is to learn from all these and champion true blue Singaporeans rather than make mask their flawed policies and try to artificially root new citizens to SG when their hearts are not here.

Grace Fu has given up on her attempt to get Singaporeans to embrace new citizens.

The divide is getting wider and more noticeable.

This immigration policy is gg to turn up in future as a big failed policy just like the stop at two campaign

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
who's the moron on sbf who claimed he was on the prestigious panel to vet new sinkie citizens and insisted no such easy issuance and slip-up happened?

You believe that it is not an easy issuance?

pap was so desperate to get more new citizens to vote for it that our citizenship was like toilet pap, to be used on dirty people and thrown away

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
The pap has given citizenships to citizens freely and carelessly. These new citizens dont intend to assimilate but are here to fleece from us and then move back to their country of origin or to another country later.

Some of these are Li Jia Wei, Yeh Gu and other 3rd world migrants. Two of my neighbours originally from India have moved to australia last month after taking advantage of their new SG citizenship

What Singapore needs to do is to take in new citizens who have a genuine desire to make SG their home and want to assimilate into SG.

PAP must not give away SG citizenship carelessly just to get foreigners to vote for the pap

You are hoping that the pap will be smart enough to do something right?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

No, the pap is beyond redemption.

I am speaking and hoping that the 69.9% will be smart enough to do something right. Their believing the pap is a colossal dumb thing which is fatal

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

But heavens have eyes.

pap traitors are falling like bowling pins.

So despite pap thinking it is almighty and can abuse anyone. there is a greater Power watching

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A Spore citizenship is now a liability.

There is CPF that is locked up. They also have to pay for the useless medishield life, even if they are not living in Spore.
You also never know what future schemes the PAP is planing to drain people's CPF.

The CPF might even be close to being bankrupt. So why take a chance?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You believe that it is not an easy issuance?

pap was so desperate to get more new citizens to vote for it that our citizenship was like toilet pap, to be used on dirty people and thrown away

the moron claimed she only got her pr not citizenship according to the local press, but i produced her pink ic. she was interviewed by cctv during the prc 60th anniversary celebration and she admitted she became a sinkie citizen but gave it up to rejoin motherland and the prc women's militia brigade for the parade.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is CPF that is locked up. They also have to pay for the useless medishield life, even if they are not living in Spore.
You also never know what future schemes the PAP is planing to drain people's CPF.

True. Maybe that's why my Indian neighbours renounced their new citizenships

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Perhaps these new citizens renounced their SG citizenships just to avoid paying the Medishield Life premiums for their families.

And that's a good reason for them to renounce Singapore citizenships.

Will more SG citizens overseas renounce their citizenships?

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

To put it bluntly, its a Curse to be born in Singapore.

Yamato

Alfrescian
Loyal
who's the moron on sbf who claimed he was on the prestigious panel to vet new sinkie citizens and insisted no such easy quick issuance and slip-up happened as it would require many years to qualify? i still remember i posted yuanyuan's pink ic number in reply and asked him to check with ica to disprove it if he claimed the ic was fake. until now no reply.

Who? Who's that moron?