• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Thank God it's the last day!

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me may be ah Beng but me Buddhist.
Taoism is Beng religion. All taoists are bengs but not all bengs are taoists. Get it?
Bengs like all the deities , mythical stories and stuff in Taoism.....those stuff often interlinked with SS culture.

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks have an inferior religion and that is why i am also not a taoist!

The western halloween seems more frightening and real than the chink one. Little wonder why with each year, there's fewer chinks believing in chink halloween.

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. Our chink halloween is inferior to the superior westerners!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
every sinkie chink must visit their respective clan association hall and check the genealogy book of records. very interesting. didn't know that it has more info for local chink population than ancestry.com. :p

image.jpg

Last edited:

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Narong Wongwan again.

For all the Taoist bengs and lians to do their superstitious burning.
Have to deal with Indon haze and bear with one month of air polluting shit of Taoist bengs.
This is one issue that cannot blame on FTs. It's all signature sinkie Beng trait.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
every sinkie chink must visit their respective clan association hall and check the genealogy book of records. very interesting. didn't know that it has more info for local chink population than ancestry.com. :p

Do they still have the "ancestors" book? & have they gone digital, can search on-line?.....my clan book is held by an old member, who had since passed away & very long time ago & I wonder , where that book is now?...my name is listed in it. Anyway, the PAP banned clans , 'NOT SO LONG AGO'.....& many small ones like ours CLOSED DOWN...

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
this month long good-bro-good-sis is not just about the ah bengs/ah lians. ..

at the company level.. from the top to the bottom (from the ang-mo to the chink/neh/others) are involved. .. the prayers and offerings are to asked that all the company staff be safe and well thru the year.. :smile:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Do they still have the "ancestors" book? & have they gone digital, can search on-line?.....my clan book is held by an old member, who had since passed away & very long time ago & I wonder , where that book is now?...my name is listed in it. Anyway, the PAP banned clans , 'NOT SO LONG AGO'.....& many small ones like ours CLOSED DOWN...

yup, they still keep the book, and writing is in the traditional style. no online resources as these uncles' are not tech savvy but ktv and 4-d savvy. some bet on football. some clan halls are still there around amoy street while others have new buildings in geylang. visited a few in geylang. there's a cluster of them in one lorong.