• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Think we lost the Zika battle liaow! Prepare for shrunken heads

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have relocated my family to Bishan where I hear it is safe. We are staying indoors with the aircon turn on 24/7. I have also stockpiled mosquito patches, sprays and creams to ward off mosquitoes.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have relocated my family to Bishan where I hear it is safe. We are staying indoors with the aircon turn on 24/7. I have also stockpiled mosquito patches, sprays and creams to ward off mosquitoes.
u shud buy ur family sets of mosquito net wear ...

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I suggest you morph yourself into a mosquito eating reptile. It suits your profile better!

Ebolar8SG

Alfrescian
Loyal
zika_flag.gif

Zika virus is the NEW STAR and will be a PERMANENT Part of Singapore for good. Unable to rid.

Must signify on new flag. Majullah SG51.

TB from before SG self-rule, before Malaysia Federation, way before kenna booted out from Malaysia, and TB still here today. Dengue also firmly staying in SG. I am sure Zika stays not only got SG51 PR, got honorary SG51 Citizenship as well.

Ladies and Gentlemen, pse applaud for New Citizen Mr. Zika Bin Loong! Clap clap clap!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's irony that the ministers tok so much about terrorism but they are helpless with tiny terrorists like mosquitos.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
zika_flag.gif

Zika virus is the NEW STAR and will be a PERMANENT Part of Singapore for good. Unable to rid.

Must signify on new flag. Majullah SG51.

TB from before SG self-rule, before Malaysia Federation, way before kenna booted out from Malaysia, and TB still here today. Dengue also firmly staying in SG. I am sure Zika stays not only got SG51 PR, got honorary SG51 Citizenship as well.

Ladies and Gentlemen, pse applaud for New Citizen Mr. Zika Bin Loong! Clap clap clap!

Pls know the truth about zika first before you disgrace yourself further.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Virus has spread and don't think we can contain it now! Better make room for new human species!

It is very unlikely that Zika is the cause of shrunken heads. Just carry on with your life and stop worrying so much.

The stress of worrying about all these minor illnesses can cause far more damage to your health.

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is very unlikely that Zika is the cause of shrunken heads. Just carry on with your life and stop worrying so much.

The stress of worrying about all these minor illnesses can cause far more damage to your health.

Looking for shrunken heads? Search for the head-hunters! Look in the Cabinet.:biggrin: