• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Forbidden love - a tale of the other side

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was during Christmas season some years back. I was at a staycation in Hong Kong with my then girlfriend. We had just come back from Macau and putting up at Kowloon shangri la.

After shopping and a nice dinner we wanted to turn in for the night. Then my cell phone rang. It was a call from Justin, a pal of mine who was working in HK at that time. My heart leapt! Justin? What could he want?

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Justin was living apart from his wife and he was currently going through divorce proceedings. He knew i was in town and wanted to catch up with me as he was all alone by himself that night.

I felt uncomfortable speaking to Justin in front of my gf. So i slipped into some casual wear, grabbed my wallet and went down to the lobby. There, Justin and i spoke for a while. He told me of some rough patch he was going through right now and wanted to know if we could meet up and talk. We decided to meet at a nearby cafe just across tzim jia tsui station.

I hurried there without bothering to wear something better first. I didn't want to go back to the hotel room and have to explain why i was meeting Justin so late at night. I felt like i was in a mini adventure. ... i longed to catch up with Justin after not seeing him for such a long while ...

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I take an interlude from my story to jump back to the current time.

And no Rougue Trader - my story is not a gay story and I am not gay! Arse YOUU!!

My girlfriend begs me for sex everyday now!

I know that her sex drive is not very high, so she cannot possibly be so horny.

Justin and I sat down at Hans Cafe last night to analyse. He said that she is a very needy person and I agree. Emotionally, she is very clingy.

This type of woman, cannot get too involved.

Hmm ... how will we develop

But for now ... let us jump back to the distant past in Hong Kong ....