• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 'Happy Ghost' star Bonnie Law died suddenly from heart attack - May 2016

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;rT1IUaYKXhY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT1IUaYKXhY[/video]

And the final moments...goodbye sweetie :o:(

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After acting in Happy Ghost for so long, now she can become a real ghost. Happy or not, that is another story.

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good gracious weight, look how fat she is recently. She ate too much nasi lemak?

bkn-20160528031108561-0528_00862_001_13p.jpg

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good gracious weight, look how fat she is recently. She ate too much nasi lemak?

bkn-20160528031108561-0528_00862_001_13p.jpg

Apple news Leeported before she died she was below 20kg . Her death of heart attack should be related to this toggle between fat and mal nutrition I guess.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ladies can we bring back these "Yankee tao"
Very stylo compared to current hairstyles. Occasionally I still see .simply love it !

03.jpg

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She must have seen a ghost of herself in the mirror and it was such a fat ugly ghost!

No wonder she died of a heart attack.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh! Wow!

Loletta Lee aka Rachel Lee aka Li Li Zhen used to act in Cat III movies, like ShuQi.

What a drastic transformation!

sometime I wonder is that the reason why celebrities like to take their own life. They cannot accept being fat
or they cannot accept their fans not able to accept the fact.:rolleyes: