• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious is there any legal bank loan

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
is there any legal bank personal loan that can loan only 1 to 2 weeks and repay everything back asap?
or rather bank that charge interest per day based on how many days you loan

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
is there any legal bank personal loan that can loan only 1 to 2 weeks and repay everything back asap?
or rather bank that charge interest per day based on how many days you loan

Yes it's called an overdraft facility. You can draw on it and pay it back whenever you please.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes it's called an overdraft facility. You can draw on it and pay it back whenever you please.

how is the interest like?
can tell more?
how fast can they disburse cash?

sometime when gold crash, I would love to capitalize using my cash and bank money to reap massive profit.
I calculated.i can reap 3.62% profit (safe side) in 2 weeks and return all loan asap to bank

let say I loan 10000k can reap $3620 to $4500 profit in 2 weeks

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
can tell more?

sometime when gold crash, I would love to capitalize using my cash and bank money to reap massive profit.
I calculated.i can reap 3.62% profit (safe side) in 2 weeks and return all loan asap to bank

I have no idea what the interest rate is like. You have to ask your bank. Generally the interest rate varies depending on your credit worthiness and how big a client you are.

Once the bank approves your overdraft limit the cash is yours to use. For example if the bank approves an overdraft of $20,000 then that amount is available to you at any time.

Most overdraft facilities are secured. Discuss with you bank what needs to be provided as security.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can tell more?

Getting a line of credit would be cheaper than overdraft facility.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Get from sbfers im sure they would be rushing to beg u to take their money now.

I believe posb is offering cashline loan only 6.88% interest P.A.can borrow up to $8888 or $16888.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can tell more?

Chun Bo? My 500k can make so much within 2 wks omg :eek:

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chun Bo? My 500k can make so much within 2 wks omg :eek:

that's is provided there is a crash in stock market etc like brexit.
there are a few opportunity like this 3- 4 times a year

the brexit score an increase of $5 a gram in just 4 days.
$100 000 can buy about 1785gm of gold.

Last edited:

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get from sbfers im sure they would be rushing to beg u to take their money now.

I believe posb is offering cashline loan only 6.88% interest P.A.can borrow up to $8888 or $16888.

6.88% annual work out to be 0.57% a month. that's provided they allowed repayment anytime.