• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Nathan has passed away

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Will tens of thousands of sinkies queue up overnight to go pay their respects? Some of the grassroots leaders and myself would be going to bow 9 times before his casket.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will tens of thousands of sinkies queue up overnight to go pay their respects? Some of the grassroots leaders and myself would be going to bow 9 times before his casket.

Will the wake be at Ceylon Rd?...do tell us, when you will be going...will call the AVA to come down & round up, "stray dogs' disturbing a funeral wake...

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i seriously hope that there will not be a state funeral - since the well respected Ong did not have one.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
It had already been anticipated that he'll go once the National Day Rally is over. True enough. Just have to take him off the respirator.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't know him and so his passing is of no significance. He also hasn't done anything to change anyone's life in any way either. Just another old opportunist who took away millions of hardworking Sinkees tax paying money to live a life of luxury and feed generations of ah nehs after him.

In other words, good riddance

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM's staff forgot to change his FaceBook picture :eek::eek::eek:

13876439_1173606036035434_9183299067000025037_n.jpg

Lee Hsien Loong

Deeply saddened by the passing of Mr SR Nathan today. He passed away peacefully at the Singapore General Hospital, surrounded by family and loved ones, three weeks after suffering a stroke.
Mr Nathan’s life is an inspiration to us all. His was a story of how a young boy strove to triumph over his circumstances and make a contribution to society. He held many public service posts, and occupied the highest office in the land.
Mr Nathan was our longest serving President. He was a warm and approachable President who endeared himself to Singaporeans. He impressed visitors with his knowledge of world affairs, and served with dignity and distinction.
I have known Mr Nathan for 40 years, since I was a young officer in SAF. I remember him as a man guided by a deep sense of duty to the nation. He stepped up each time duty called. He was a true son of Singapore.
My condolences to Mrs Nathan and the family. Our thoughts and prayers are with you in this time of grief. – LHL

14115417_1184677261594978_1030436282346511710_o.jpg

State Funeral sure . Comfirm ! :confused:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
singapo_3240500b.jpg

"Yo, thumbi! You're finally here to flip us some nice hot prata! We are gonna have a big feast tonite!"

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fainting spell would pale in comparison, wouldn't it?
Aiyah... Aiyah... I'm fainting too...

Fainting spell as the ghouls aka big ya pek n jio ya pek n gu head sun ho brush pass him.or he could b acting again

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sadness? He has lived to his full age at 92 and enjoyed life not many sinkies have ever dream of. His only contribution was once when he negotiated with some traitors many sinkies hardly remember of. I hope Singapore can stop being so dramatic over an old ordinary undeserved millionairs like him. Talking about hero, many are silent and passing without the world noticing. Let's move on and carry on sinkies life with no further interruption and please stop posting his photos, kind of eerie.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

9 times? 90 times at least, otherwise you are considered an ungrateful dog.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who's next? LHL, GCT, TT, ...one of the nameless back benchers?

PAP might be able to fix the oppisition but no one escapes the grim reaper.