• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Leadership succession planning my foot! We just avoided a leadership crisis!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
What if yesterday was no mere 'fainting spell' but a full bloodied decapitating stroke? Whos our next PM? Is he/she ready?? For all the talk about our framed merticulous seccession planning, we were almost 'exposed'. Its just plain luck we didn't get caught out! Otherwise our enemies must be grinning at the opportunity.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What if yesterday was no mere 'fainting spell' but a full bloodied decapitating stroke? Whos our next PM? Is he/she ready?? For all the talk about our framed merticulous seccession planning, we were almost 'exposed'. Its just plain luck we didn't get caught out! Otherwise our enemies must be grinning at the opportunity.

The present one is so useless the next one can't possibly be any worse so don't worry about it.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Haha... now u worried? U scared if Oppo takes over, the country go to the dogs?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What does it matter?this country is fucked anyway.theres no sense of leadership or direction.we are just running on autopilot doing what we always do until we ram into a iceberg.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
The next PM with real power will be a woman: Buy-High-Sell-Low or Founding Daughter.

If Tharman becomes the next PM, he'll just be a seat-warmer like Wooden Goh. After Tharman, my bet is Founding Daughter will be PM with Buy-High-Sell-Low holding the reins to Teamasick. My point is: real power is still in the grasp of Familee. Nothing will change. It'll be more or less of the same thing since 1965.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We have Goh Meng Seng, always ready to take over. The PAP has built such a good system, even a monkey can run the country.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sadly I agree. I am sure Tharman can easily fill his shoes and even lift the country both in terms of hope and performance.

Sometimes I feel sorry for this dude. LHL. We now see how much he needed his father. Worse for us, since he was the anointed one , nobody of stature was groomed and nobody aspired to the position. Envy him his millions ? He can't get a good night's sleep.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometimes I feel sorry for this dude. LHL. We now see how much he needed his father. Worse for us, since he was the anointed one , nobody of stature was groomed and nobody aspired to the position. Envy him his millions ? He can't get a good night's sleep.

U bastards need to wake the fuck up,are u developing stockholms syndrome for the sonofawhore that has enslaved us for the past thirteen years and made our lives a living hell.even a bullet in his brain will not absolve him of his sins.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is a moot point.

With so many of our current ministers not having good health, isn't it critical and urgent to firm up the succession plan ? If LHL and HSK are out, who will be their replacements ?

We must not take for granted that LHL can last the full term. In fact, looking at him last night, I think it may be better for him to take a long sabbatical to clear his mind and think about what he wants to do in the future.

Just like Ho Ching did when she went on long leave from Temasek. Look at her now ... she is strong and healthy.

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Tharman becomes the next PM, he'll just be a seat-warmer like Wooden Goh.
Actually, to be "fair" or "fairer", how about Vivian? He's a Chindian, who even has a feminine-looking name, right? :p
So he should appeal to both Chinese and Indian Sinkies, especially the women, right? :p
One thing for sure is that a Malay will never be Prime Minister of Singapore, as long as the vast majority of Sinkie citizens are Chinese. :wink:

After Tharman, my bet is Founding Daughter will be PM with Buy-High-Sell-Low holding the reins to Teamasick. My point is: real power is still in the grasp of Familee. Nothing will change. It'll be more or less of the same thing since 1965.
The Chinese Lee/Lǐ (李) clan:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Li (surname 李)
has been one of the more powerful Chinese clans since thousands of years ago, even before and after the famous Tang Dynasty, and regardless of dialect group.

Unlike the Song-dynasty Zhàos (who lost control of China to the Mongols) and the Ming-dynasty Zhūs (who lost control of China to the Manchus), the Tang-dynasty Lǐs do not have the bad reputation of losing control of China to non-Han Chinese people when the Tang dynasty fell over a thousand years ago; they were also shrewd enough to share power with trustworthy cronies, both Han Chinese and non-Han Chinese, and this policy has continued even until today and will continue probably forever.

So the Prime Minister and President of Singapore does not have to be a Lee/Lǐ (李), as long as he is a crony of the most powerful members of the Lee/Lǐ (李) clan (once again, regardless of dialect group) in, and outside, Singapore.

Finally, Singapore is the "New World Order"'s (or "One World Government"'s) de facto capital of Southeast Asia, so it really does not matter whether or not the Prime Minister/President of Singapore is a Lee/Lǐ (李), as long as he does the will of the "New World Order", i.e. to drastically reduce the population of Southeast Asia, mainly by drastically reducing the fertility rate, and not by a physical war (because that would be too chaotic for even the "elite" to control):
endoftheamericandream.com/archives/from-7-billion-people-to-500-million-people-the-sick-population-control-agenda-of-the-global-elite
wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones
The key thing is to empower fertile women (especially those in their 20s and 30s) to dare to refuse to marry, not just by assuring them that they have the support of the government, but also by distracting/bribing them with plenty of worldly pleasures that they would not be able to enjoy if they were to marry and, therefore, probably end up producing at least one child soon after marriage.

Japan is probably the leader in the worldwide population reduction agenda, producing only about one million babies every year for the past decade, while roughly a quarter of its current population of about 125 million is over 65 years old (as of 2015, last year); so by 2030 (less than 15 years from now), those who are 65 or older now (about 30 million Japanese) will either be dead or over 80 (and, therefore, as good as dead), while about 15 million new babies will be born by 2030 (if the rate of 1 million new babies per year continues), causing Japan's population to fall by at least 10% in less than 15 years from now (if we consider those still alive after 80 to be as good as dead):

Japan Lost Nearly a Million People in 5 Years, Census Says - The New York Times
nytimes.com/2016/02/27/world/asia/japan-confirms-a-decline-in-population.html
blogs.wsj.com/japanrealtime/2015/06/09/japans-births-hit-record-low-and-other-population-stats

There is also the ongoing "war against terror" and other threats of war with other countries to brainwash both young men and young women into fearing that they might end up dying young, causing any children that they might produce to become orphans, so that discourages them from even marrying in the first place.

Attachments

• BN-IV108_jpop_G_20150608234821.jpg
    BN-IV108_jpop_G_20150608234821.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 897
  • BN-IV107_jpop_G_20150608234640.jpg
    BN-IV107_jpop_G_20150608234640.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 879
Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is a moot point.

With so many of our current ministers not having good health, isn't it critical and urgent to firm up the succession plan ? If LHL and HSK are out, who will be their replacements ?

We must not take for granted that LHL can last the full term. In fact, looking at him last night, I think it may be better for him to take a long sabbatical to clear his mind and think about what he wants to do in the future.

Just like Ho Ching did when she went on long leave from Temasek. Look at her now ... she is strong and healthy.

agreed we must find a way to immortalise the Lees like prophet mohammad did with the name of Allah,without the holy book of the LEE how can sinkies possibly hope to carry on?we must proclaim the wisdom of the Lee loudly through loudspeakers five times a day!!!

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HU AKBAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALLEEEEE HU AKBAH!!!!!!

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is Kee Chiu the 4th PM for Sinkapoor ready to ascend the dragon throne?

Excuse me but I need to correct you on this.

The Dragon Throne was for emperors of ancient China.

The Chrysanthemum Throne is for emperors of Japan.

The Orchid Throne is for emperors of Sinkieland. Lee Hsien Loong is currently sitting on it.