• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Most expensive 7th month dinner @ S$ how much per head

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
I came across $100 $150
Got any higher?

Eat what?

What entertainment? Good?

Pse share info. Thanks.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You get to eat more and eat better at a buffet than some shitty 8 course chink dinner.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
I came across $100 $150
Got any higher?

Eat what?

What entertainment? Good?

Pse share info. Thanks.

huge markup goes to corruption in Taoist Federation so that chairman Tan Tiam Lye can siphone more to his son for monopoly of events mgmt and his daughter in law can grease own palms on mgmt services like staff/air travels, group tours etc
thks to Tan Tiam Lye, his children are now living in private properties incl landed whereas they were once staying in HDB
devotees have their funds diverted without knowing........... they thot it went to taoist deities but it actually got bucketted by Chairman Tan Tiam Lye

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
huge markup goes to corruption in Taoist Federation so that chairman Tan Tiam Lye can siphone more to his son for monopoly of events mgmt and his daughter in law can grease own palms on mgmt services like staff/air travels, group tours etc
thks to Tan Tiam Lye, his children are now living in private properties incl landed whereas they were once staying in HDB
devotees have their funds diverted without knowing........... they thot it went to taoist deities but it actually got bucketted by Chairman Tan Tiam Lye

Taoist gods have blessed them.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for sinkies $200 per head is nothing when they can easily blow $1000 a night on hookers at hfj's. $1000 is uncle gd's low budget evening.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you ask for 5 treasure platter, it will cost more. $188. must end with an 8. huat ah!

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
notice the popularity of roast duck on the 7th month menu? like turkeys getting slaughtered for thanksgiving, ducks are getting slaughtered by the hundreds of thousands for sinkie 7th month diners. living sinkies are more hungry than hungry ghosts.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when doing jaga duties at the warehouse during 7th month, i prefer to have catered buffet dinner with my midnight friends. price is reasonable per head, and only if the head is a living one.

image.jpg

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when doing jaga duties at the warehouse during 7th month, i prefer to have catered buffet dinner with my midnight friends. price is reasonable per head, and only if the head is a living one.

View attachment 28055

that is probably some shitty buffet u find at conventions at some SAF event with sorry looking food that looks more like appetizers,and after u have a plate u are pretty much done and not going back for seconds.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
7th month dinner give you free tables also can.
The money is in the bid items not the catered food.
Imagine dumbfucks paying hundreds of thousands for a pineapple and charcoal. Hahahaha

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i see them sell these type of junk everytime at these auctions.what is the purpose and meaning of this tradition?sigh.....no wonder our pioneer generation deserves to be fucked and screwed........the auctioneer seems to be expending alot of effort just to make $1000 from this piece of junk,why not auction rolexes and patek phillippe.if the pioneer generations cannot afford to throw alot of money around,at least put on something moderately useful,like $1000 hamper of adult diapers and osteoporosis milk powder,or gold plated walking stick with pimp handle or $1000 book of NTUC vouchers.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
i see them sell these type of junk everytime at these auctions.what is the purpose and meaning of this tradition?sigh.....no wonder our pioneer generation deserves to be fucked and screwed........the auctioneer seems to be expending alot of effort just to make $1000 from this piece of junk,why not auction rolexes and patek phillippe.if the pioneer generations cannot afford to throw alot of money around,at least put on something moderately useful,like $1000 hamper of adult diapers and osteoporosis milk powder,or gold plated walking stick with pimp handle or $1000 book of ntuc vouchers.

哇塞!发啊!你不懂吗?:d 黑金,米桶。

IMG_9269.jpg

IMG_9099.jpg

Last edited:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
7th month dinner give you free tables also can.
The money is in the bid items not the catered food.
Imagine dumbfucks paying hundreds of thousands for a pineapple and charcoal. Hahahaha

wonder how much john tan & his PLP pay for their NDP dinners???...

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wonder how much john tan & his PLP pay for their NDP dinners???...

I don't have to pay for my NDP dinners. They are appreciation dinners for our grassroots volunteers. We do have to pay for dinners we organize though.

On my own, I never go for such chink dinners with my family if I can. I rather bring them out for a good buffet at a 5 star hotel. The food is of better quality, unlimited servings and it's better value for money. Up till now, I don't see why so many chinks are so hard up for chink style dinners - expensive, stingy servings, predictable menu, over-rated quality.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't have to pay for my NDP dinners. They are appreciation dinners for our grassroots volunteers. We do have to pay for dinners we organize though.

On my own, I never go for such chink dinners with my family if I can. I rather bring them out for a good buffet at a 5 star hotel. The food is of better quality, unlimited servings and it's better value for money. Up till now, I don't see why so many chinks are so hard up for chink style dinners - expensive, stingy servings, predictable menu, over-rated quality.

No wonder, people call the grass looters ......" yeow kuei"....( hungry ghosts)...:rolleyes: