• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Evidence That Many Sinkies Are Racist Trump-Supporters! Support Own Race Only!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In the third of three reports that explore the findings of a Channel NewsAsia-Institute of Policy Studies (IPS) survey on race relations, we examine how most Singaporeans prefer someone of the same race to hold the nation’s highest positions, but how a majority would also accept someone of another race.

SINGAPORE: If given a choice, most Singaporeans prefer someone of the same race as the nation’s Prime Minister or President.

This was one of the findings in a nationwide survey of 2,000 citizens and permanent residents on their views on relations between the country’s four major races. The survey was commissioned by Channel NewsAsia in partnership with the Institute of Policy Studies, and was one of the largest of its kind.

<Read Part 1 of the survey findings here: Success is independent of race for most Singaporeans>

<Read Part 2 of the survey findings here: Racism still a problem for some Singaporeans>

The survey, conducted between June and July this year, was done through a random sampling of dwelling types. Malay and Indian respondents were oversampled to ensure sufficient minority representation. Selected households completed a survey questionnaire then returned it to a surveyor at a stipulated time, to reduce the possibility of interviewer bias.

The results were then statistically weighted to ensure that the final sample resembled the national population in terms of racial composition, dwelling type and gender.

According to the survey, the vast majority of Chinese respondents – 98 per cent – would accept a Singaporean Chinese as Prime Minister, while 96 per cent preferred a Singaporean Chinese as President.

Malay respondents also overwhelmingly wanted a Singaporean Malay to be Prime Minister or President. A total of 93 per cent of Malays surveyed said they preferred a Singaporean Malay to be Prime Minister, while 94 per cent would accept a Malay as President.

Among Indian respondents, 89 per cent would accept a Singaporean Indian as Prime Minister and 92 per cent said the same for the role of the President.

The majority of respondents of all races were agreeable to a Singaporean Chinese in both positions, with more than 80 per cent of Malays, Indians and Others saying they would accept a Singaporean Chinese as Prime Minister and as President.

A majority of respondents, albeit a smaller number, also said they would accept a minority race in the positions – around 60 per cent of Chinese, 75 per cent of Malays and around 68 per cent of Others said yes to a Singaporean Indian Prime Minister or President. When it came to a Singaporean Malay Prime Minister or President, just over half of Chinese, around 70 per cent of Indians and about 80 per cent of Others said yes.

pm-race-survey-data.png

president-race-survey-data.png

The older a respondent, the less likely he or she would accept someone of a different race to hold the nation’s highest positions, the survey found.

Among Chinese respondents who were below 30 years old, more than 60 per cent would accept a Singaporean Malay as Prime Minister or President, while more than 70 per cent would accept a Singaporean Indian.

Among those over 60 years old, about 40 to 42 per cent would accept a Singaporean Malay, while between 45 and 50 per cent would accept a Singaporean Indian in the two positions.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/most-singaporeans-want/3053092.html?cid=FBcna

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Meanwhile only Chinese are called racist for supporting own race while it's ok for m&ds and shit skins to support their own

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Meanwhile only Chinese are called racist for supporting own race while it's ok for m&ds and shit skins to support their own

It's an open fact anywhere that is okay for minorities to be racist and support their own kind. The majority race or whites are not allowed to support their own race.

Some religions also teach that they should support members of their own religions too regardless the reason.

So you all should join me in sucking PAP's cock real hard for pushing for meritocracy and the "regardless of race, language or religion" mantra in our national pledge.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's an open fact anywhere that is okay for minorities to be racist and support their own kind. The majority race or whites are not allowed to support their own race.

Some religions also teach that they should support members of their own religions too regardless the reason.

So you all should join me in sucking PAP's cock real hard for pushing for meritocracy and the "regardless of race, language or religion" mantra in our national pledge.

fuck off nigger. What about in mudlaysia? Pls that type of mentality is only in the US and does not apply anywhere else.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
fuck off nigger. What about in mudlaysia? Pls that type of mentality is only in the US and does not apply anywhere else.

Mudland is a racist country. The m&ds support fellow m&d through both race and religion. They are behaving just like Donald Trump are. They openly do not welcome non-m&d immigrants and remind the chinks that they are not real citizens.

The world keeps reminding white people about their colonial guilt as form of reverse racism. It's okay to be racists against whites, to rape white women and to hate whites. But it is not okay for whites to form their own white club or whites to support whites. Look at the multiculturalism in Europe. White liberals are partnering up with Islamic radicals to deal with "right-wing white folk".

It is racist to support trump, but perfectly "inclusive" to support mass illegal immigration by latinoes and niggers. White cop shoots black felon and all the blacks take to the streets insisting that the white cop shot a "decent" black guy who has a gun and threatened to shoot cops.

Sinkies are no better. Most sinkies prefer someone of their own race or religion pulling the strings.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinks are the majority here is dumbfuckland….so we must hold them to a higher standard.

Let the others be parochial…..chinks should be more open minded and set an example.

Take me for instance…. I have absolutely no problems that the chief of this forum is a burmese guy…usually they're below me but I make an exception in this case.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinks are the majority here is dumbfuckland….so we must hold them to a higher standard.

Let the others be parochial…..chinks should be more open minded and set an example.

Take me for instance…. I have absolutely no problems that the chief of this forum is a burmese guy…usually they're below me but I make an exception in this case.

good job my fellow chinese dog. we chinks should have non chinks rule us!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
These kind of surveys serve no purpose. An effective survey will address progress or decline and or help to identify the fault lines if any. Likely questions can be

1. Is racial integration getting worse or better

2. Has a family from a different race visited your home during your New Year or ethnic festivities in previous decades or now

3. Has the Govt made racial integration better or worse compared to the past.

This current survey holds no one responsible neither does it recognise progress or failure.

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask any minority what they really feel and they will tell you that they feel they have to work harder than Chinese to get ahead. Examples include Chinese speaking for job advertisements.