• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What would you do if your next door neighbour is a SIAO??

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Semaj2357 is another mudlander 有娘生没父母教 rejoicing on evil. Why so many MALAYSIANS so shameless to do evil and rejoice in evil and so damn proud of doing evil? 下贱

Where are you semaj2357 evil mudlander dog? Why no reply? Your spare time only five minutes long after two days of working as MALAYSIAN GIGOLO?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow LOSER mudlander shit finally have spare time to post again after two days. Fucking pathetic LIAR that need to work two days with no breaks as MALAYSIAN GIGOLO. Btw LIAR you got spare time to reply the long post that caught you lying that you said you will reply months ago? And your insults on fa cai belong to your mudlander bitch mother. Sewerage food for your prostitute wife that serves 10000 MALAYSIAN INDIANS with loud wanking and blow dry noise that whole Malaysia can hear.

COWARD LIAR semaj2357 mudlander dog reply leh. Don't go shit everywhere like a dog but don't reply here.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
COWARD LIAR semaj2357 mudlander dog reply leh. Don't go shit everywhere like a dog but don't reply here.
knn fatfugs, got better things to concentrate on lah....don't be sad when i cunt reply -just find other ways to orgas, not happy can always report polis :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn fatfugs, got better things to concentrate on lah....don't be sad when i cunt reply -just find other ways to orgas, not happy can always report polis :biggrin:

LIAR don't change topic. When are you going to have time to reply the long post that caught you lying that you said you will reply months ago? Anyway I can't wait to report Polis anytime, you were rejoicing what your fellow mudlander dog wiki shit rejoicing right? Post it here lah and I straight away report Polis to catch you and wiki shit and of course my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE MISTRESS neighbours. Scared?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LIAR don't change topic. When are you going to have time to reply the long post that caught you lying that you said you will reply months ago? Anyway I can't wait to report Polis anytime, you were rejoicing what your fellow mudlander dog wiki shit rejoicing right? Post it here lah and I straight away report Polis to catch you and wiki shit and of course my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE MISTRESS neighbours. Scared?

Oops how can i forget the bastard MALAYSIANS in JB forum. They must have played a part in this evil. Post here and let the whole world see how fucking evil MALAYSIANS are. Shame shame shame! 贱! Do wrong to me themselves and yet do evil to me who have done no harm to them.贱!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You'll be amazed that some of the craziest minds in the world also have the most brilliant thought.

This was written by a mental patient on the wall of his asylum.

"Could we with ink the ocean fill,
and were the skies of parchment made;
Were every stalk on earth a quill,
And every man a scribe by trade:
To write the love of God above
Would drain the ocean dry,
Nor could the scroll contain the whole
Though stretched from sky to sky."

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube_share;3qQ17UnJk_Y]http://youtu.be/3qQ17UnJk_Y[/video]

I'm met many extreme people.
The way to beat them is at their own game.
Because then you'll be speaking their language and they'll understand you

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Up up up ugly truths of mudlander dog bully. One new bastard mudlander dog identified: wiki shit. Call me second generation Singaporean with Sporeans parents chow foreigner but don't dare to call Schooling and Papsmearer chow foreigner hahahahah

Hey, I was born and raised in singapore and am second generation sinkie, even served SAF. Who is calling me chow foreigner?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, I was born and raised in singapore and am second generation sinkie, even served SAF. Who is calling me chow foreigner?

That wiki shit coward dog who ran off with tail in between it's leg. He don't dare to call Goh keng Swee etc pioneer citizens chow foreigners too but 欺善怕惡 called me chow foreigner when my late father was pioneer citizen since day one of Spore birth and me second generation born and raised in Spore. Mudlander dogs are coward liar bully.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love raining on your parade muak muak

Chou biao zi Shen de gou za zhong! Muak muak? You coward and other dogs here go woof woof! FYI my stand on foreigners has never changed, but my heart for chow sinkies is now dead. You and all the dogs here plus descendants deserved to be screwed. May karma bless your dog and bitch families.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Did u see the fatfug running amok with her sagging chichi looking for pokemons.