• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What would you do if your next door neighbour is a SIAO??

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What parade did I do? You mean this is the stinky crime my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE MISTRESS neighbours did to me to shoot me secretly walking in and around my house? Especially after they lure me out by terrorising me with loud knocks on my roof and walls that left no trace? Confirm leh and best is post the video here so that I can go report police on these barbarians including you. I can't wait to put them to MALAYSIA JAIL. No post means you are a COWARD LIAR.

Now everyone know how lowlife these MALAYSIANS are. Deserved to be spit at!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fact? Go prove your false accusations of me then come and talk to me about your facts that are all slandering others with lies as per standard mudlander dog style. LIAR call Schooling and Papsmearer chow foreigner leh. Goh keng Swee also can call chow foreigner by your mudlander dog standard. Call lah! COWARD! Pui!

Btw wiki loser mudlander shit don't change topic again. Call Schooling , Papsmearer and Goh keng Swee chow foreigners leh.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah .... i think it's time to start a SIAO CHA BO fan club....

i nominate myself to be the 'Founding Chairman & President' for LIFE .... any objection (s)???...
i also need a 2nd er.... who can/will support me???

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What parade did I do? You mean this is the stinky crime my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE MISTRESS neighbours did to me to shoot me secretly walking in and around my house? Especially after they lure me out by terrorising me with loud knocks on my roof and walls that left no trace? Confirm leh and best is post the video here so that I can go report police on these barbarians including you. I can't wait to put them to MALAYSIA JAIL. No post means you are a COWARD LIAR.

Alamak I eat finished my sumptuous dinner still no reply on this from boastful LOSER mudlander wiki shit. Where is my parade? No time to post video? Just reply YES will do OK and I can report police already on my fucking MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours and you. Now everyone knows only low class barbarian MALAYSIANS are so damn proud and boastful of doing evil on others. These shameless bastards will do anything to anyone to win. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wiki u jiuhu lang meh?

I have never crossed path with him and yet he is viciously attacking me only for one possible reason. Mudlanders evilness stinks like hell. And his vocab and knowledge of JB and mudlander canton style Chinese is not possible for sinkies with no mudlander family. I didn't even know all these prior to my purchase of JB property. It took me years to know their behaviour and vocab and all these crap.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jialat liao!

Try to siam her whenever possible.

This is another evil mudlander dog that keeps following me around. That's what I mean by their evilness stinks. You need not do anything to do these bastards, as long as they dislike you they think they have right to destroy you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah .... i think it's time to start a SIAO CHA BO fan club....

i nominate myself to be the 'Founding Chairman & President' for LIFE .... any objection (s)???...
i also need a 2nd er.... who can/will support me???

Come on siao lang, start one for yourself and your mudlander bitch mother.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fact? Go prove your false accusations of me then come and talk to me about your facts that are all slandering others with lies as per standard mudlander dog style. LIAR call Schooling and Papsmearer chow foreigner leh. Goh keng Swee also can call chow foreigner by your mudlander dog standard. Call lah! COWARD! Pui!

COWARD LIAR hypocrite wiki shit no guts to call Schooling, Papsmearer and Goh keng Swee as chow foreigners but no qualms to keep calling me that to slander me with lies. Shameless MALAYSIAN! Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apparently I am now, I am no longer a sinkie loser despite my ang teng kee

Chow foreigner! Btw you have the honour of being the first and only one that I call chow foreigner in life! So where's your grand Singaporean lineage? Before you call people chow foreigner, make sure you dare to announce your parentage like I do. As usual hypocrite LIAR mudlander dog only know how to tell lies of others and damn bloody thick-skinned don't tell their parentage. Come on my grandparents all China, parents born in MALAYA (note not Malaysia) in 1930s, father came to Spore with family in 1940s after war and both parents are first generation Sporeans since Spore born on 9 August 1965, me born and raised in Spore. Call me chow foreigner?! KNNBCCB coward hypocrite LIAR bully call Schooling, Papsmearer and Goh keng Swee chow foreigners!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chow foreigner! Btw you have the honour of being the first and only one that I call chow foreigner in life! So where's your grand Singaporean lineage? Before you call people chow foreigner, make sure you dare to announce your parentage like I do. As usual hypocrite LIAR mudlander dog only know how to tell lies of others and damn bloody thick-skinned don't tell their parentage. Come on my grandparents all China, parents born in MALAYA (note not Malaysia) in 1930s, father came to Spore with family in 1940s after war and both parents are first generation Sporeans since Spore born on 9 August 1965, me born and raised in Spore. Call me chow foreigner?! KNNBCCB coward hypocrite LIAR bully call Schooling, Papsmearer and Goh keng Swee chow foreigners!

Chow sinkie traitor and mudlander dogs, before you start calling anyone born in MALAYA and Straits settlement upto before the war as chow foreigners, make sure you dare to call Goh keng Swee, hon sui sen etc as chow foreigners.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak I eat finished my sumptuous dinner still no reply on this from boastful LOSER mudlander wiki shit. Where is my parade? No time to post video? Just reply YES will do OK and I can report police already on my fucking MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours and you. Now everyone knows only low class barbarian MALAYSIANS are so damn proud and boastful of doing evil on others. These shameless bastards will do anything to anyone to win. Pui!

Wiki shit confirmed 有娘生没父母教 rejoicing of raining on my parade but don't even dare to reply YES to confirm rejoicing on what evil. Shameless MALAYSIANS do shameful crime and still so damn proud of evil. 连狗都不如 Pui!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
eh fatpuki, the loud knock was becos you were wanking secretly with the lawn mower and making too much noise while you were trimming your belukar. next time, use the vacuum cleaner to blow dry that large patch of facai :p
alamak, pui-kimak - you finish sumptuous dinner from the food you complained that your neighbours threw over the fence :confused:. didn't know imh was located in jb :cool:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

eh fatpuki, the loud knock was becos you were wanking secretly with the lawn mower and making too much noise while you were trimming your belukar. next time, use the vacuum cleaner to blow dry that large patch of facai :p

alamak, pui-kimak - you finish sumptuous dinner from the food you complained that your neighbours threw over the fence :confused:. didn't know imh was located in jb :cool:

Wow LOSER mudlander shit finally have spare time to post again after two days. Fucking pathetic LIAR that need to work two days with no breaks as MALAYSIAN GIGOLO. Btw LIAR you got spare time to reply the long post that caught you lying that you said you will reply months ago? And your insults on fa cai belong to your mudlander bitch mother. Sewerage food for your prostitute wife that serves 10000 MALAYSIAN INDIANS with loud wanking and blow dry noise that whole Malaysia can hear.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wiki shit confirmed 有娘生没父母教 rejoicing of raining on my parade but don't even dare to reply YES to confirm rejoicing on what evil. Shameless MALAYSIANS do shameful crime and still so damn proud of evil. 连狗都不如 Pui!

Semaj2357 is another mudlander 有娘生没父母教 rejoicing on evil. Why so many MALAYSIANS so shameless to do evil and rejoice in evil and so damn proud of doing evil? 下贱