• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious i Hope Datuk Lee can get Gold medal this year

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
btw, Perak in Malay means Silver.

Too bad, Datuk is Perak boy. On the other hand, Dragon is always yellow means gold.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am talking about exactly what you are talking - he earned $ millions ... so sinkies who are struggling from hand to mouth are not qualified to feel sorry for him.

This is a man who is very successful in his trade - in fact at the very top of the apex. So why feel sorry ?

I will never feel sorry for a man who is physically fit and healthy, drives Bentley and Ferrari. He is so happy and successful. Why treat his silver medal as a failure so much so that even the card box aunties and taxi drivers can jump on the bandwagon and pity a man who is 1000 times more successful ??

Don't be naive when he said he wanted to win for malaysia, he wanted to him for himself first and foremost. So that he could earn even more millions and buy more new fast cars. I'd say himself 95%, malaysia 5%. He made it sound like the other way round.

And why feel sorry for a druggie mudlander? He got off lightly, should've banned him for 2 years.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be naive when he said he wanted to win for malaysia, he wanted to him for himself first and foremost. So that he could earn even more millions and buy more new fast cars. I'd say himself 95%, malaysia 5%. He made it sound like the other way round.

And why feel sorry for a druggie mudlander? He got off lightly, should've banned him for 2 years.

spot on!!! usual condescending stupid uncles and aunties think so highly of themselves that they "pities" this man who is 1 million times more successful than any of these useless old foggies(destined to for a life of regrets and waste). when in actual fact this guy is laughing all the way to the bank in his ferrari and bentley. Thats why I always look down on these useless arrogant uncles taxi drivers and aunties, not even fit to wipe his ass so much for the pity. hahahhaha

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am talking about exactly what you are talking - he earned $ millions ... so sinkies who are struggling from hand to mouth are not qualified to feel sorry for him.

This is a man who is very successful in his trade.

Ai yah. .i am beri sorry to have misunderstood you my fren... let's move on :smile:

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
tonight you better win.
though a 变态 hopes you to lose.

变态心里有病,见不得人好。
so you better win.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
tonight you better win.
though a 变态 hopes you to lose.

变态心里有病,见不得人好。
so you better win.

Fuck you..why are you supporting a jiu hu kia? :oIo::kma:

Not that i mind very much, this is not a biggie...datuk lee is already a 3-time olympic loser and and 3-time world championship loser..this record will probably not be surpassed. im already a very satisfied sinkie.:smile:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you..why are you supporting a jiu hu kia? :oIo::kma:

Not that i mind very much, this is not a biggie...datuk lee is already a 3-time olympic loser and and 3-time world championship loser..this record will probably not be surpassed. im already a very satisfied sinkie.:smile:

Becos he is a jiu hu kia supporting a jiu hu kia.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Between a jiuhu Kia and a cb Tiong I'll support the jiuhu Kia.

Why dig up old thread. Mods pls zap the culprits

Don't say too fast. Wait until jiu hu kia trample you the way they did to me. And jiu hu kia have no excuse of cultural revolution that wiped away chinese culture.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't say too fast. Wait until jiu hu kia trample you the way they did to me. And jiu hu kia have no excuse of cultural revolution that wiped away chinese culture.

This is natural order of things.
Tiong are scums so they are at the bottom.
Likewise the Bros who always place snakes above ah nehs. They will never ask if the snake it s a cobra or python or whether the neh is southern or northern.
So all jiuhu kias by virtue of them being jiuhu kias trump any tiongs in my books

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is natural order of things.
Tiong are scums so they are at the bottom.
Likewise the Bros who always place snakes above ah nehs. They will never ask if the snake it s a cobra or python or whether the neh is southern or northern.
So all jiuhu kias by virtue of them being jiuhu kias trump any tiongs in my books

Natural order of things? You are living in the past judging based on 50 or 60 years ago Malaya and spore is one. I can tell you base on personal experience mudlanders rank Sporeans below PRCs. You see mudlander and johorean in Living in JB forum calling Sporeans in JB as poor Sporeans but I have never seen them dare to call PRCs buying JB properties as poor PRCs. China big mah. That's then the natural order of things.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Between a jiuhu Kia and a cb Tiong I'll support the jiuhu Kia.

Why dig up old thread. Mods pls zap the culprits

support also no use, tiongs are the best in badminton! and most cunning, take it easy in small tournaments, serious in the real big ones. he lost to tiongs six times six finals when it mattered most. 3x olympics, 3x world championships.