• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Breaking: 15 year old Japanese table tennis player beats Feng Tian Wei

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
ve68bd.jpg

335h8bt.png

Japan proves that they don't need to buy players from other countries to win!

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Feng Tian Wei is crap. Lost to Fukuhara in individuals quarter finals last week.

Now in Team event lost to 15 year old unranked Japanese player.

Looks like life in Singapore is too comfortable for these FTs who hide behind our beloved government.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Feng Tian Wei is crap. Lost to Fukuhara in individuals quarter finals last week.

Looks like life in Singapore is too comfortable for these FTs who hide behind our beloved government.

It means, anything under the PAP will rot and fall..

PAP is very dangerous.. The country will be fallen by them.

And when someone like Schooling stay away from sinkieland and PAP, he shines. I am so right about this again. why am i always right????!!!

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
It means, anything under the PAP will rot and fall..

PAP is very dangerous.. The country will be fallen by them.

And when someone like Schooling stay away from sinkieland and PAP, he shines. I am so right about this again. why am i always right????!!!

It means Get the fuck out of this cuntry lah and come back with foreign passport to be entitled to PAP's protection racket.. Haha :p

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
See tomorrow all the porlumpars got anything to say about the TT team.
Not sure the Jamban woman and Disgrace Fu will go to airport to welcome home the TT team or not ?

Aiyo, usual shitty times will porlumpar the pappies lor. Good job and try again in 2020. Meanwhile, Jamban woman and Disgrace Fu will take cover for a while until the issue dies down. Sinkies are a forgetful bunch of voters. No issue with the 70% voters.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lbw wants to claim credit for all olympic medals sg ever won. TT, swimming, and lets help her claim credit for Tan Howe Liang's silver too. Any ideas?

yangtzejiang

Alfrescian
Loyal

when athletes start dyeing their hair and paying more attention to their looks, its a sure sign of their lack of commitment to the sport. not just the china imports, but also many of our other "top" local athletes.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think we should import Mima Ito to play for Singapore la. Feng Tian Wei almost 30 liao. Mima Ito only 15! Can play 15 years for us.

Actually, last year, Mima Ito aged 14 already defeated Feng Tian Wei!