• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Religious Crap Posted Thru My Door

Luxion

I have just seen the most stupidest church advert posted thru my door.

It has written " New Year New You !!!! - Have you just given up smoking or drinking & are looking for a healthier daily fix ?"

I opened up the booklet to find the following written

"Then it maybe a good idea to start getting high on Christ !!!"

Now I say to myself not only is this a total waste of ink & paper but it is also a complete load of Bollox !!!

Leaflets thru the door are meant to be useful like takeaway menus or supermarket offers & not f'ing preaching crap.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think some of these churches have quite a long way to in their marketing efforts! They also have to narrow-down their target market age group. The people with time to spare for spiritual stuff are unlikely to be working class adults. They should spend their time using attractive girls and boy, well-dressed, well-spoken to reach out among other young adults who are also looking for adult companions. Try working on the A-levels, poly-student age groups.

Cheers!

............................................................................................................................................................Leaflets thru the door are meant to be useful like takeaway menus or supermarket offers & not f'ing preaching crap.