• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat LTK more than 20 years experience still need to be slapped to wake up their idea.

tomychua

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
13938127_1776544535891363_2386234994217458534_o.jpg

Low Thia Khiang trying to act blur? Doesn't know that ministers can commit contempt of court? How many years has he been in the Parliament already?

Source: http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/heated-debate-contempt-bill-passed

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will slap LTK awake with my long cock.

You can put your long cock to much better use by shafting it into the anus of the beloved emperor! The best actors whether trying to act blur or act clever all come from the ranks of the PAP! LTK is the hero of Hougang! He made a very valid point but the law minister twisted the point to siam the argument. Lodging a complaint against a Minister with the AGC? Oh come on. This is nothing but a death trap! Methinks LTK is actually a very shrewd and smart guy with so many years in Parliament under his belt.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can put your long cock to much better use by shafting it into the anus of the beloved emperor! The best actors whether trying to act blur or act clever all come from the ranks of the PAP! LTK is the hero of Hougang! He made a very valid point but the law minister twisted the point to siam the argument. Lodging a complaint against a Minister with the AGC? Oh come on. This is nothing but a death trap! Methinks LTK is actually a very shrewd and smart guy with so many years in Parliament under his belt.

Very well said :biggrin:

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Low Thia Khiang tio burn big time! Go A&E quickly! LOL

The government accords itself privileges you do not have. The law was supposed to provide justice. So that, in theory, the weak could challenge the powerful. It is stupid to damage this. The result could be revolution , passive resistance, apathy . If only they spent this energy advancing that country .

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The government accords itself privileges you do not have. The law was supposed to provide justice. So that, in theory, the weak could challenge the powerful. It is stupid to damage this. The result could be revolution , passive resistance, apathy . If only they spent this energy advancing that country .

I don't see any evidence of weak successfully challenging the strong in court. The strong can afford better legal advice, which usually translate into legal victory or reduces the effect of a poor guy's luck when winning a lawsuit. Why should the poor be able to challenge the strong in court? That would defeat the purpose of meritocracy.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't see any evidence of weak successfully challenging the strong in court. The strong can afford better legal advice, which usually translate into legal victory or reduces the effect of a poor guy's luck when winning a lawsuit. Why should the poor be able to challenge the strong in court? That would defeat the purpose of meritocracy.

Meritocracy my foot!
If the system is stacked against the poor and those with less resources, then the only way for them to resolve issues to take up arms.

jw5

Loyal

Hahaha, forummer JohnTan dare not reply to your post. LOL LOL LOL :biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just as we questioned the PAP on what it has achieved, the same question should be answered by the WP.

Their presence in Parliament has in NO way changed the way the PAP government. In fact, it has gotten worse.

Why should we even bother having an opposition in Parliament that doesn't want to hold the government accountable?

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
first thing first ,we need to ask why csj is rejected a queen council and the handwriting is pretty ion the wall

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just as we questioned the PAP on what it has achieved, the same question should be answered by the WP.

Their presence in Parliament has in NO way changed the way the PAP government. In fact, it has gotten worse.

Why should we even bother having an opposition in Parliament that doesn't want to hold the government accountable?

When you have a plan to get 9 people into parliament against the PAP. we'll see. They have indded altered the course of decision making and made ministers more careful. Early days yet.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
After what the the AG Chan Sek Kiong did over the official complaint about unauthorised person entering the voting counting area, any notion of the AG acting objectively went out the window lock, stock and barrel. Unlike defamation laws where interpretation goes a long way, this was a clear physical breach and he wrote how he squared a circle. And he scored 1st class honours in Law School, did a sterling job on the bench but when it came to the bosses, he knew which side of his bread was buttered.

By now Shamugam has established a track record of tall tales, falsehood and his credibility is in tatters. I would not even trust this guy to feed my dog.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
By now Shamugam has established a track record of tall tales, falsehood and his credibility is in tatters. I would not even trust this guy to feed my dog.
That's why I've bestowed on Shanmugam the nickname Mr Sham. I'd like mscitw, a forum member here, to use it.