• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious New fav National Sport - Hunting PAP MIW social media postings and whacking them.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I notice now that many PAP elites and ministers and MPs have the usual FB, twitter, and what not postings. The trend was of course started by Gay Loong and por lumpars MP and Ministers want to also copy cat him and get on board. Taking Facebook for example. Almost all Ministers and MPs have an account. But how they use it varies. Gay Loong for example is very active on it, posting many selfies and basically telling in detail what he does in his daily life. His FB have the most sophisticated and largest team assigned to it. On it, you will find mostly nice comments and remarks. Some of them am sure were paid to write these remarks, most likely crassloot leaders and such. Nasty comments are very often weeded out and do not stay on his FB for long, a testament to the speed and efficiency of his FB admin.

Other MIWs like Law Minisiter Shan simply post links and articles from the media on whatever topic strikes fancy. he makes no personal postings nor does he take any selfies. His FB page is sparse and impersonal and not comments are on any of this post. Almost like a read only FB page.

Tan Chuan JIn on the other hand is active poster, but he is an idiot. And so is his admin. When he tried to defend his actions of fastracking his crasslooters thru ICA, he made himself sound only worse. The negative comments on his FB were many and surprisingly, he lets them stay on his FB for quite a while. I am sure some were deleted but the dissenting voices can be read. After that, he just kept quiet and did not take on the detractors one on one. He cannot win anyway. But I like his kind of FB in the sense that it reveals a lot about his intellect and character. (Both lacking in the Tuas checkpoint incident). Also, it invites an avalanche of critics and its good to see other dissenting voices. Sometimes when you are on sammyboy, you see the same people and the same cliques going at it. Its refreshing to see that there are many other people whacking Tan CJ on his FB that are not from sammyboy, but yet have the same point of view of say me, for example.

Then there are the regular posters of inane events that sooner or later screw up. Disgracefu is one example of that. She is actually quite active on her FB and most of the time, its just drivel she posts with this and that at this and that mundane event. But occasionally, she has a gem of a gaffe, like the sucking up to Schooling after not even wanting to buy the television rights to the Games. Her FB post and picture with the Schoolings was roundly whacked by posters. And all comments were deleted by her admin but the picture remained.

Looking at the overall picture of PAP MIW social media, and this is just my perspective, I see that it has been more negative then positive. This has been due to the many poor decisions and position reversals on poorly thought out ideas that the various MIWs try to put their party line spin on. Its impossible to spin it. And people are getting smarter and smarter. Many sinkies,as you can see, have no fear to go and whack Disgracefu, knowing they can be idientifed on their FB. I post here protected by my anonimity but these FB posters have a bigger set then I do. Oh, I am sure that some of these posters created fakr profiles, and some are overseas sinkies with nothing to fear. But still, the awe and fear of the PAP present during the peak of Old Fart's power is not longer there. A sense of irreverence has replaced this fear. Many make solid and well thought out comments on the FB accounts of these Ministers. Many enjoy making the Ministers uncomfortable to the point they have to delete the comments. Its the new NAtional sport. i.e. to go to a Minister or MP's social media outlet and comment on it.

I am really happy that there seems to be such a wave of independent thought in singapore. But the trick is how to convert them into future votes against the PAP. I guess that is the main question.