• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Where to find this kind of woman officer in the SAF?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Push up position Down!" :biggrin:

15627636_0.JPG

drop your pants girl

jw5

Loyal
"Push up position Down!" :biggrin:

15627636_0.JPG

Well said Paige! :biggrin:

Another Recruit Diaries star who went in blind, so to speak, was Paige Chua, who plays the recruits’ platoon commander. Even though she hasn’t had to serve in the army, she said: “I wouldn’t mind going through basic training. I think girls, if given the opportunity to go to BMT or NS, would have such a wonderful experience. I wish that this was a 20-episode drama so that we could have more knowledge of what army life is, and more training.”

jw5

Loyal
Merry X'mas Madam! :biggrin:

15627659_0.JPG

Well said Paige! :biggrin:

Paige Chua would like you to know that she is one tough cookie. The actress plays the platoon commander in The Recruit Diaries, on MediaCorp TV Channel 8, who leads recruits played by Jeffrey Xu, Shane Pow, Xu Bin and Jeremy Chan. The show marks local television’s 50th anniversary, with each episode being named after iconic dramas.

“I’m glad that I did this because people will get to see the more manly side of me,” said Chua, who added that this marks a change from her “tragic, weak women” roles. “I mean, I was a netball player before and I learnt how to function in a team, and I love teamwork. I have a tough side and I would be more than happy to present myself in that way. And, of course, this is a sitcom, so there wasn’t really any going into the dirt and getting dirty.”

Instead, the 32-year-old learned how to give commands and how to strip a weapon in 30 seconds and assemble it again. She enjoyed it so much that she said females ought to go through Basic Military Training, too.