• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Where to find this kind of woman officer in the SAF?

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
i see tiger printz, sinkie shingz and jungle jinx. riz low will be proud.

saf-50-book-41-638.jpg

feb15_cover5.jpg

Pioneer Generation - Female

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which one is Boss Sam? My guess is second from right. :biggrin:

The happy handsome cadet officers are like the elites of Singapore, losing the ability realize that what they are doing, humiliates the lower-ranked of the society and completely disrespectful to capture their moment of ignorance towards the feeling of the non-elites. The recruits are like farm animals or obedient pet dogs in the picture.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
nothing beats this

[video=youtube;r3KYGSqyZhg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3KYGSqyZhg[/video]

jw5

Loyal
The happy handsome cadet officers are like the elites of Singapore, losing the ability realize that what they are doing, humiliates the lower-ranked of the society and completely disrespectful to capture their moment of ignorance towards the feeling of the non-elites. The recruits are like farm animals or obedient pet dogs in the picture.

Yes. Absolutely. Except that the cadet officers are not handsome. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Female artillery cadet awarded Sword of Honour at SAF commissioning parade

1697484.jpg

Perly Kweh Wei Si did not want to settle for a desk-bound job upon her graduation so she opted for a career path not many girls will consider -- signing on as an officer with the Singapored Armed Forces.The newly-minted second lieutenant's "leap of faith" paid off when she was awarded the coveted Sword of Honour at the 88/12 Officer Cadet Course commissioning parade for standing out among 70 other officer cadets in the Artillery Officer Cadet Course.Army News reported that Kweh also earned bragging rights by being chosen as the Best in Physical Training after widely surpassing the the IPPT standards required for servicewomen.Speaking in an interview with the Mindef news outlet, Kweh said: " "My greatest motivation definitely comes from the friends around me. We train together 5 days a week. We go through challenges together."It is through all these moments spent with my friends that I find the motivation to persevere."

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Female artillery cadet awarded Sword of Honour at SAF commissioning parade

1697484.jpg

Perly Kweh Wei Si did not want to settle for a desk-bound job upon her graduation so she opted for a career path not many girls will consider -- signing on as an officer with the Singapored Armed Forces.The newly-minted second lieutenant's "leap of faith" paid off when she was awarded the coveted Sword of Honour at the 88/12 Officer Cadet Course commissioning parade for standing out among 70 other officer cadets in the Artillery Officer Cadet Course.Army News reported that Kweh also earned bragging rights by being chosen as the Best in Physical Training after widely surpassing the the IPPT standards required for servicewomen.Speaking in an interview with the Mindef news outlet, Kweh said: " "My greatest motivation definitely comes from the friends around me. We train together 5 days a week. We go through challenges together."It is through all these moments spent with my friends that I find the motivation to persevere."

ready to die for Foreign Talents!