• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Where to find this kind of woman officer in the SAF?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This cock up system still ok as it's still got some semblence of a military ranking system.

The most cringe worthy malu dumbo fucked up cheebye ranking system is the ME military expert invented by Chan chun sing. I can hardly bring myself to say military expert.....I wonder what those soldiers wearing the rank feel.

Chan Chun Sing is a psycho ...his childhood scars continues to haunt him. That's why he is so easily manipulated by the Lee family. He was so happy when Lee CONs You treated him like a son, no knowing that the late Lee was using him in everyway possible.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the old days (mid to late 1970's), almost all of the scholarships require or were awarded to students with at least three A's (at GCE A levels).
In those days, there were very few students with four A's.
I heard that in recent years, there are hundreds of Singapore students with four A's at GCE A levels.

Not boasting, yours truly had only one A, and two B's, but was very fortunate to received a scholarship in the old days.

Got scholarship, why you run to Canada?
Lucky you, I sama sama grades, got nothing. But my days are not that old lah. Have to go to Canada to get my degree.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got scholarship, why you run to Canada?
Lucky you, I sama sama grades, got nothing. But my days are not that old lah. Have to go to Canada to get my degree.

why don't you get your degree from southern pacific university? warm weather, nice beaches, and many ah neh bitches.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the old days (mid to late 1970's), almost all of the scholarships require or were awarded to students with at least three A's (at GCE A levels).
In those days, there were very few students with four A's.
I heard that in recent years, there are hundreds of Singapore students with four A's at GCE A levels.

Not boasting, yours truly had only one A, and two B's, but was very fortunate to received a scholarship in the old days.

Sorry for my mistake

to receive rather than "to received ...."

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good exchange programme indeed ... permanent exchange ...sinkapore lost a talent. :biggrin:

Supposed to be one-year exchange (work from Sep to May, then travel to "look see").

Not a permanent exchange.

Singapore did not lose a "talent" but gave up an average student, "on the ball, garang SAF NS reservist officer", an above average "worker".
Singapore have many better individuals.

jw5

Loyal
Senior Trainer at BMTC. :biggrin:

SSGJessOng_2.jpg