• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat for JohnTan (and Boss SAM) Compare the First ladies

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Madam Ho Ching's dinosaur purse proves once again that PAP's top leaders are humble and incorruptible. If Ho Ching had stolen our cpf monies, she would have been carrying a million dollar bag like Najib's wife.

I sleep soundly at night knowing that PM Lee is in charge of Singapore, and his good wife is running our reserves. My cpf account will continue to compound at a fast rate. Thank you Ho Ching!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Madam Ho Ching's dinosaur purse proves once again that PAP's top leaders are humble and incorruptible. If Ho Ching had stolen our cpf monies, she would have been carrying a million dollar bag like Najib's wife.

I sleep soundly at night knowing that PM Lee is in charge of Singapore, and his good wife is running our reserves. My cpf account will continue to compound at a fast rate. Thank you Ho Ching!

have you sent her a love letter?

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

i sleep soundly at night too , and even during the day time.
i know too that PM leee will be in charge forever and the 60-70% are beyond salvation.
that's y i go with the flow and am able to sleep soundly.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why the need to highlight the bag she carried? Damage control for her exposed sandals? Or more to it?

It's meant to fool s'poreans that PM's husband is not only thrifty but also, a staunch supporter of the non-elites, mentally n physically challenged as well.

In a capsule, it's to gain political mileage for Pinky and his family.