• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious The radicalization of Malaysian and Singapore Muslims

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: The arabisation of Malaysian and Singapore Muslims

you dumb fuck nigger. Are you questioning me about the security of israel? So you think israel isn't more tightly guarded? Seems like you don't know the usage of something called google which will show the answer but i suppose you have double standards like i need to physically be in israel before i can make that comment while you can make any degradatory comments about China/Chinese ppl just from the internet am i right?

You mean to say Google will tell me how tightly guarded Israel is, so much so that it is the only country on earth impervious to ISIS attacks?

Are you trolling the forum or what?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You mean to say Google will tell me how tightly guarded Israel is, so much so that it is the only country on earth impervious to ISIS attacks?

Are you trolling the forum or what?

Learn how to read instead of making up insinuations and assumptions pea brain. I mentioned that israel is more highly guarded compared to the streets of france the streets of US cities. They have more soldiers etc patrolling and that may be a reason why Isis has been unable to set off a terrorist attack over there. Of course Google will tell you that. You think it's like some top secret about the patrollings in israel?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
The way of their dressing is an indication towards a more conservative outlook and lifestyle. Now if you notice something about islam whenever a muslim is described as "radicalized" his dressing and way of life becomes more conservative. For the females you can see that in their dressing and same for the males where they keep long beards BUT they somehow are more likely to commit violent acts compared to a non radicalized muslim. For muslims somehow the more conservative they become there is a bigger chance for them to commit violent acts compared to other religions. A more conservative christian doesn't act like that for example. The wearing of their tudung is a symptom of it.
You fucking bastard no balls coward Chinese Dog, disguised as a Nigger. Talk like as if you know Islam very well.

Actually, I will like you to crash into a tree and rot in hell but rather, I bless you to live to an old age, but in a paralyzed condition. In exchange for this you will see all your loved ones die of tragic accidents and diseases in front of your eyes. One by one you will see your parents, children and grand children leave before you. You will then lead a lonely life without any loved ones and be forgotten in an old folks home.

I just love and can't stop cursing a bastard like you.:oIo::oIo:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fucking bastard no balls coward Chinese Dog, disguised as a Nigger. Talk like as if you know Islam very well.

Actually, I will like you to crash into a tree and rot in hell but rather, I bless you to live to an old age, but in a paralyzed condition. In exchange for this you will see all your loved ones die of tragic accidents and diseases in front of your eyes. One by one you will see your parents, children and grand children leave before you. You will then lead a lonely life without any loved ones and be forgotten in an old folks home.

I just love and can't stop cursing a bastard like you.:oIo::oIo:

How can a serial criminal like Muhammed be a prophet? Use your farking brain you in-bred monkey!

ISIS promises war booty to its soldiers. War booty includes property, items, slaves, and monies. Islam's prophet did the same thing. Only those who actually fought in the raids or wars were given share in the booty.

O ye who believe! When ye go forth (to fight) in the way of Allah, be careful to discriminate, and say not unto one who offereth you peace: "Thou art not a believer," seeking the chance profits of this life (so that ye may despoil him). With Allah are plenteous spoils. Even thus (as he now is) were ye before; but Allah hath since then been gracious unto you. Therefore take care to discriminate. Allah is ever Informed of what ye do.
Qur'an 4:94

And much booty that they will capture. Allah is ever Mighty, Wise.
Allah promiseth you much booty that ye will capture, and hath given you this in advance, and hath withheld men's hands from you, that it may be a token for the believers, and that He may guide you on a right path.
Qur'an 48:19-20

Narrated Ibn 'Umar that the Prophet (SA) said, "My livelihood is under the shade of my spear,(1) and he who disobeys my orders will be humiliated by paying Jizya"[1]
Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol. 4, p. 104

Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "The example of a Mujahid in Allah's Cause-- and Allah knows better who really strives in His Cause----is like a person who fasts and prays continuously. Allah guarantees that He will admit the Mujahid in His Cause into Paradise if he is killed, otherwise He will return him to his home safely with rewards and war booty."
Sahih Bukhari 4:52:46

Narrated Ibn Shihab: These were the battles of Allah's Apostle (which he fought), and while mentioning (the Badr battle) he said, "While the corpses of the pagans were being thrown into the well, Allah's Apostle said (to them), 'Have you found what your Lord promised true?" 'Abdullah said, "Some of the Prophet's companions said, "O Allah's Apostle! You are addressing dead people.' Allah's Apostle replied, 'You do not hear what I am saying, better than they.' The total number of Muslim fighters from Quraish who fought in the battle of Badr and were given their share of the booty, were 81 men." Az-Zubair said, "When their shares were distributed, their number was 101 men. But Allah knows it better."
Sahih Bukhari 5:59:360

Narrated Abu Huraira: When we conquered Khaibar, we gained neither gold nor silver as booty, but we gained cows, camels, goods and gardens. Then we departed with Allah's Apostle to the valley of Al-Qira, and at that time Allah's Apostle had a slave called Mid'am who had been presented to him by one of Banu Ad-Dibbab. While the slave was dismounting the saddle of Allah's Apostle an arrow the thrower of which was unknown, came and hit him. The people said, "Congratulations to him for the martyrdom." Allah's Apostle said, "No, by Him in Whose Hand my soul is, the sheet (of cloth) which he had taken (illegally) on the day of Khaibar from the booty before the distribution of the booty, has become a flame of Fire burning him." On hearing that, a man brought one or two leather straps of shoes to the Prophet and said, "These are things I took (illegally)." On that Allah's Apostle said, "This is a strap, or these are two straps of Fire."
Sahih Bukhari 5:59:541

Allah's Messenger came back to Medina, bringing with him the booty which had been taken from the polytheists.... There were forty-four captives in the Messenger of Allah's possession. There was a similar number of dead.
Al-Tabari, Vol. 7, p. 65

Among the captives was Abu Wada. Muhammad said, ‘He has a son who is a shrewd merchant with much money." [The son] "slipped away at night, went to Medina, ransomed his father for 4,000 dirhams.
Al-Tabari, Vol. 7, p. 71

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can a serial criminal like Muhammed be a prophet? Use your farking brain you in-bred monkey!

How the fuck do you know Muhammed is a serial criminal? Don't go about making stories to deceive others, you fucking bastard. Otherwise, substantiate what you said if you don't want others to look down on you as a piece of dirt and nothing but only hot air.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

When the Saudi Royals as the custodian of Mecca and the Haj exported Wahhabism around the World and paid for mosques, madrasahs, and scholarship to Cairo on the teaching of Islam nearly 45 years, it was done to secure their stake as the rulers of not only Saudi Arabia but as the Guardian of the faith. They had no idea that it will lead to regression of the faith of this sort. Instead of religion progressing with mankind and its advances it led to the opposite. Singapore was one of the first countries to stop the sponsorship and took over the controls as early as the late 70s.

The end result is a proliferation of Muslim clergy around the World who want to be heard, want their share of their pie and fighting to be the recognised as the true followers of Islam and Muhammed. The race was on who could convince their flock to be more conservative and more fundamental then even the Koran and the practices of the medieval ages called for. It became a tour de force that could not longer be stopped. And now we see the very heart of Islam's birth place - Saudi Arabia attacked by fundamental terrorists.

It took 45 years to make and secure Islam as the religion with the highest rate of illiteracy, poverty and directionless among all the great religions of the World.

Never fear the much blighted politicians, fear the religious clerics who serve very little purpose for mankind.

Winston Churchill in 1899:
"Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen: all know how to die: but the influence of the religion paralyzes the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytising faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science—the science against which it had vainly struggled—the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome."

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

The religion of peace:
Winston Churchill again:

"Indeed it is evident that Christianity, however degraded and distorted by cruelty and intolerance, must always exert a modifying influence on men’s passions, and protect them from the more violent forms of fanatical fever, as we are protected from smallpox by vaccination. But the Mahommedan religion increases, instead of lessening, the fury of intolerance. It was originally propagated by the sword, and ever since, its votaries have been subject, above the people of all other creeds, to this form of madness."

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

The preachers of all religions will want to be more superior than the others. And in doing so, they have adulterated the origin of their faiths. That's the root cause of today's disharmony in almost all of the religious problems.

And when you get some idiots (included in this forum as well) who go about criticizing and condemning another religion, these idiots are unaware or they pretend to be ignorant that others are reading these condemnations, which will then breed more hatred, retaliation and revenge.

It is therefore better to stay neutral, but however, today's world is no longer so. And I'm confident that Hillary Clinton has an upper hand over Donald Trump in this aspect.

Last edited:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

The preachers of all religions will want to be more superior than the others. And in doing so, they have adulterated the origin of their faiths. That's the root cause of today's disharmony in almost all of the religious problems.

This is why ISIS is going back to the roots of Islam. The roots of Islam has a violent Muhammed. There are hundreds like these. Enslavement of women and girls who were then used as sex slaves. Genocide of entire tribes. Looting. Kidnapping for ransom. Piracy of trade caravans.

The earliest biography (sirat) of Muhammad's life is the work of Ibn Ishaq (85-151 A.H.) who was born in Medina. In this we learn of Muhammad's actions after he had conquered the towns of Khaybar. This event is also accepted and recorded by Ibn Kathir [1].

Kinana b. al-Rabi`, who had the custody of the treasure of B. al-Nadir, was brought to the apostle who asked him about it. He denied that he knew where it was. A Jew came (T. was brought) to the apostle and said that he had seen Kinana going round a certain ruin every morning early. When the apostle said to Kinana, "Do you know that if we find you have it I shall kill you?" he said Yes. The apostle gave orders that the ruin was to be excavated and some of the treasure was found. When he asked him about the rest he refused to produce it, so the apostle gave orders to al-Zubayr b. al-`Awwam, "Torture him until you extract what he has," so he kindled a fire with flint and steel on his chest until he was nearly dead. Then the apostle delivered him to Muhammad b. Maslama and he struck off his head, in revenge for his brother Mahmud. (Ibn Ishaq, Sirat Rasul Allah, translated as, The Life of Muhammad, (tr. A. Guillaume), Karachi: Oxford University Press, 1998, p. 515.)

Bukhari :: Book 4 :: Volume 52 :: Hadith 271
Narrated Jabir:
The Prophet said, "Who is ready to kill Ka'b bin Ashraf (i.e. a Jew)." Muhammad bin Maslama replied, "Do you like me to kill him?" The Prophet replied in the affirmative. Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say what I like." The Prophet replied, "I do (i.e. allow you)."

Bukhari :: Book 4 :: Volume 52 :: Hadith 261
Narrated Anas bin Malik:

A group of eight men from the tribe of 'Ukil came to the Prophet and then they found the climate of Medina unsuitable for them. So, they said, "O Allah's Apostle! Provide us with some milk." Allah's Apostle said, "I recommend that you should join the herd of camels." So they went and drank the urine and the milk of the camels (as a medicine) till they became healthy and fat. Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels, and they became unbelievers after they were Muslims. When the Prophet was informed by a shouter for help, he sent some men in their pursuit, and before the sun rose high, they were brought, and he had their hands and feet cut off. Then he ordered for nails which were heated and passed over their eyes, and whey were left in the Harra (i.e. rocky land in Medina). They asked for water, and nobody provided them with water till they died (Abu Qilaba, a sub-narrator said, "They committed murder and theft and fought against Allah and His Apostle, and spread evil in the land.")

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Muhammad_and_Plundering
http://www.exmuslim.org/i-have-been-made-victorious-by-terror.html

Muhammed's Sex Life
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pa...-sex-life.aspx

Proof : How Muhammad Concocted Quran !
https://youtu.be/EPWNeGqDRzY

Why I Left Islam
https://youtu.be/DR7_YQ53lfI

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muhammad Showing how Beheading is done
In the year 625 A.D. after suffering several raids, lootings and killings by the Muslims, the various tribes of Bani Layhan gathered around their chief Sofyan ibn Khalid discussing what to do about the continuous problems that they faced. Muhammad’s spies informed him of this gathering and he dispatched Abdullah ibn Oneis, with instructions to assassinate Sofyan. Abdullah went forth alone, and joining himself as a volunteer to Sofyan, fell upon him unaware while no one was near, cut off his head, and carried it with him. He eluded pursuit, and reaching Medina in safety, presented himself before Muhammad in the Mosque. The Prophet welcomed him, and asked the issue of his adventure. Abdullah replied by displaying the head of his victim. Muhammad was so highly gratified at the success, that he presented the assassin with his staff: - This;" said he, "shall be a token betwixt you and me on the day of resurrection. Verily few on that day shall have anything to lean upon."

After Muhammad raided the fortress of Kheibar and the unarmed population were taken by surprise, Muslim fighters killed many of the citizens until they surrendered. Muhammad allowed them to leave the country, but that they should give up all their property to the conqueror. With the rest, came forth Kinana, chief of the Jews of Kheibar, and his cousin. Muhammad accused them both of keeping back, in contravention of the compact, a portion of their riches, especially the treasures of the Bani Nadhir, which Kinana had obtained as a marriage portion with his wife, Safiyah the daughter of the chief of that tribe. "Where are the vessels of gold," he asked," which you used to lend to the people of Mecca?" They protested that they no longer possessed them. "if you conceal anything from me," continued Muhammad, "and I should gain knowledge of it, then your lives and the lives of your families shall be at my disposal." They answered that it should be so. A traitorous Jew, having divulged to Muhammad the place in which a part of their wealth was deposited, he sent and fetched it. On the discovery of this attempt at imposition, Kinana was subjected to cruel torture, -- "fire being placed upon his breast till his breath had almost departed," -in the hope that he would confess where the rest of his treasures were concealed. Muhammad then gave command, and the heads of the two chiefs were severed from their bodies.”
On that very night Muhammad took the 17 year old Safiyah the bride of Kinana to his tent and claimed her as his wife.
http://www.faithfreedom.org/debates/PaymanSaqib.htm

http://www.faithfreedom.org/oped/SKM40715.htm

Killing by Beheading is Islamic!

By Syed Kamran Mirza

[email protected]

Big question-‘is the beheading Islamic?’

Yes, beheading is, of course, an Islamic justice to the infidels, criminals, and sinners. This cruel way of killing infidels is sanctioned by Islamic Sharia laws. Denial to the grotesque beheading of western Kaffirs by those Islamic terrorists (in Iraq) that it is not Islamic is yet another clear sign of ignorance, hypocrisy, or intellectual dishonesty by the defenders of Islam. Islamists are not ready to take the burden of ugly reality of the fact that human beheading is 100% consistent with the sacred Islamic Jihadi practices. Hatreds towards other religion such as Jews, Christians, Hindus and other polytheists are the ardent teachings of Islamic holy book Qur’an. Beheading was practiced by the Prophet Muhammad himself during the 7th century period of Islam and by the most Islamic rulers thereafter.

Saddest thing is no Islamists will ever tell you the truth about the intimate relation of beheading in Islam! Following the recent beheadings of Americans and other foreigners in Iraq and Saudi Arabia, the U.S. press turned to various experts to identify a precedent in the Quran or Islamic history for this kind of gory murder. Look what were the answers by some erudite but hypocritical Mullahs! Imam Muhammad Adam El-Sheik, co-founder and chief cleric at the Dar Al Hijrah Mosque at falls Church, VA told to the USA today: “Beheadings are not mentioned in the Koran at all". Yvonne Haddad, a professor at the Center for Muslim-Christian Understanding at Georgetown University has agreed with the above Imam and added (to New York Newsday): "There is absolutely nothing in Islam that justifies cutting off a person's head.” You go ask any Imam or mullah in the US, you will come up with the same lies again and again.

Obviously, had it not been the sacred custom of ancient Islam, beheading would be quite unnecessary method to kill enemies by those Islamic terrorists in Iraq. Those Islamic terrorists could easily kill their infidel enemies (such as Daniel Pearl, Nich berg, Kim Sun II, Paul Johnson etc.) by a simple bullet. But those militants actually wanted to give an Islamic veneer to the infidel slayings -because killing by beheading is considered most brutal and utterly degrading, and only western infidels deserve this type of brutal killing. In fact they only tried to follow the footsteps Prophet Muhammad and devoutly followed the Allah’s order in the Qur’an. Holy Quran is replete with the harsh verses which directly order Muslims to behead Kaffirs/infidels. Let me cite some sample of those verses below:

Quranic verses that dictate beheading Kaffirs:

5:33-“The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution (by beheading), or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;”

8:12- “I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off.”

47:4- “Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers (in fight), strike off their heads; at length; then when you have made wide Slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives”: thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens.”

9:123: “Oh ye who believe! Murder those of the disbelievers and let them find harshness in you.”

2:191- “Kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from wherever they drove you out.”

5: 45-- “We ordained therein for them: “Life for life, eye for eye, nose for nose, ear for ear. Toth for tooth, and wounds equal for equal.”

2:193- “Fight them on until there is no more tumult and religion becomes that of Allah”

9:29- "Fight those who do not believe in God and the last day... and fight People of the Book, (Christian and Jews) who do not accept the religion of truth (Islam) until they pay tribute (Zizziya tax) by hand, being inferior.”

8:17-It is not ye who Slew them; it is God; when thou threwest a handful of dust, it was not Thy act, but God’s…..” (Allah is a real merciful indeed!)

How can Islamic Mullahs blatantly hide these authentic Quarnic verses? The above Qur’anic scriptures incited early Muslim Jihadis to behead thousands of non-Muslims and other infidels. These same Quranic verses may still inciting devout/fanatical Muslims of modern days. During the early period of Islam, especially during Islamic expeditions by Prophet Muhammad himself while he was in Medina, thousands of infidels were brutally beheaded by the Jihadis. Below is a case in point collected from the authentic Islamic history to use as an example of Islamic beheading.

Proofs of beheading practice by Prophet Muhammad (According to “Sirat A,

Rasul” page 464):

“When Banu Qurayza Jewish tribe was surrendered (627 A.D.) unconditionally, the apostle confined them in Medina in the quarter of al-Harith, a woman of B. al-Najjar. Then the apostle went out to the market of Medina (which is still its market today) and dug trenches in it. Then he sent for them and struck off their heads in those trenches as they were brought out to him in batches tying theirs both hands with their necks. This beheading went on until the apostle made an end of them. There were 600 or 700 in all, though some put the figure as high as 800 or 900. Apparently Muhammad himself worked on the digging of the trench into which the massacred Jews were to be thrown. But he (Muhammad) did not only take part in those preparations, the formulation of the text states but also participated himself in beading of at least two of the leading Jews.

Sahi Buchari Hadiths #143, page-700 : Sulaiman Ibne Harb…Aannas Ibne Malek (ra) narrated, “in the war of Khaiber after the inhabitants of Banu Qurayza was surrendered, Allah’s apostle killed all the able/adult men, and he (prophet) took all women and children as captives (Ghani mateer maal).. Among the captives Rayhana a beautiful young Jewish girl was taken by Allah’s Apostle as booty whom He married after freeing her and her freedom was her Mohr.”

Here is the excerpt from Dr. Andew Bostom’s article in the Frontpage Magazine:

‘According to the biography of Prophet Muhammad by Ibn Ishaq, Prophet Muhammad himself sanctioned the massacre of the Qurayza, a vanquished Jewish tribe mercilessly. Thus some 600 to 900 men from the Qurayza were lead on Muhammad’s order to the Market of Medina. Trenches were dug and the men were beheaded, and their decapitated corpses buried in the trenches while Muhammad watched in attendance. Women and children were sold into slavery, a number of them being distributed as gifts among Muhammad’s companions, and Muhammad chose one of the Qurayza women (Rayhana) for himself. The Qurayza’s property and other possessions (including weapons) were also divided up as additional "booty" among the Muslims, to support further jihad campaigns.

The classical Muslim jurist al-Mawardi (a Shafi’ite jurist, d. 1058) from Baghdad was a seminal, prolific scholar who lived during the so-called Islamic "Golden Age" of the Abbasid-Baghdadian Caliphate. He wrote the following, based on widely accepted interpretations of the Qur'an and Sunna (i.e., the recorded words and deeds of Muhammad), regarding infidel prisoners of jihad campaigns:

“As for the captives, the amir [ruler] has the choice of taking the most beneficial action of four possibilities: the first to put them to death by cutting their necks; the second, to enslave them and apply the laws of slavery regarding their sale and manumission; the third, to ransom them in exchange for goods or prisoners; and fourth, to show favor to them and pardon them. Indeed such odious “rules” were iterated by all four classical schools of Islamic jurisprudence, across the vast Muslim empire.

For centuries, from the Iberian Peninsula to the Indian subcontinent, jihad campaigns waged by Muslim armies against infidel Jews, Christians, Zoroastrians, Buddhists and Hindus, were punctuated by massacres, including mass throat slittings and beheadings. During the period of “enlightened” Muslim rule, the Christians of Iberian Toledo, who had first submitted to their Arab Muslim invaders in 711 or 712, revolted in 713. In the harsh Muslim reprisal that ensued, Toledo was pillaged, and all the Christian notables had their throats cut.

On the Indian subcontinent, Babur (1483-1530), the founder of the Mughal Empire, who is revered as a paragon of Muslim tolerance by modern revisionist historians, recorded the following in his autobiographical “Baburnama,” about infidel prisoners of a jihad campaign: "Those who were brought in alive [having surrendered] were ordered beheaded, after which a tower of skulls was erected in the camp."

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).

Muslims become very angry when they are confronted with this statement. No, Muslims are not angry at Muhammad who made this statement, according to all islamic scholars. Muslims are not angry at their parents who have passed such a religion on to them. Muslims are angry at non-Muslims or former Muslims who point to this statement by Muhammad to indicate that there is a problem with Islam. This is a symptomatic phenomenon of Islam and quite unique indeed. When someone mentions that Muslim-terrorists are bad and commit evil acts in the name of Islam, Muslims generally do not respond by saying that this is right but instead they say that the messenger is racist or islamophobe of hateful because everyone knows that those Muslim-terrorists follow a so-called perverted version of Islam.

On this page, we will put the Hadith with the statement of Muhammad “I have been made victorious with terror” in its “context” by means of 10 of the most “remarkable” facts of his live. Our sources are exlusively islamitic ones (as indicated in our webpage “How do I study Islam”), so not very likely to be islamophobic. Those source texts are printed in islamic countries.

http://www.exmuslim.org/umm-qirfa.html
http://www.exmuslim.org/genocide-of-the-bani-qurayza.html
http://www.exmuslim.org/one-eyed-shepherd.html
http://www.exmuslim.org/abu-afak.html
http://www.exmuslim.org/asma-bint-marwan.html
http://www.exmuslim.org/two-singing-girls.html
http://www.exmuslim.org/kab-bin-al-ashraf.html
http://www.exmuslim.org/huwayissa-and-muwayissa.html
http://www.exmuslim.org/kinana-and-safiya.html

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

And when you get some idiots (included in this forum as well) who go about criticizing and condemning another religion, these idiots are unaware or they pretend to be ignorant that others are reading these condemnations, which will then breed more hatred, retaliation and revenge.

It is therefore better to stay neutral, but however, today's world is no longer so. And I'm confident that Hillary Clinton has an upper hand over Donald Trump in this aspect.

If your faith is not superior to other faiths, then why should your believers join or stay in the faith?

It's the same with country clubs. Lots of clubs want me to join because I can spend and help bring in more business.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
We all know Islam's Muhammed bonked a 9 year old. We have heard of child marriages being rampant among Muslims until today. Iran has allowed child marriages for even 1 year old girls. ISIS has followed their prophet by enslaving girls and women for sexual slavery. ISIS follows Shariah Law. This article provides notes on Islamic scripture that provide the religious backdrop for Muhammed and ISIS and other Muslims to have sex with pre-pubescent girls.

Top Islamic scholars' explanations of Qur'an 65:4 show that the verse assumes consummation of marriage with prepubescent girls
Before quoting the scholars on Quran 65:4, it should be noted that Quran 33:49 lays down that when a divorced female is to marry a new spouse, a waiting period is required only if the previous marriage was consummated. The scholars I will be quoting below all know this. One of them, Maududi, mentions and explains it.

With that in mind, first consider Ibn Abbas, a companion of Muhammad, and one of many authorities who affirm that Qur'an 65:4 refers to the waiting period for prepubescent girls to remarry after divorce.

Ibn Abbas paraphrasing and explaining Quran 65:4
(And for such of your women as despair of menstruation) because of old age, (if ye doubt) about their waiting period, (their period (of waiting) shall be three months) upon which another man asked: “O Messenger of Allah! What about the waiting period of those who do not have menstruation because they are too young?” (along with those who have it not) because of young age, their waiting period is three months. Another man asked: “what is the waiting period for those women who are pregnant?” (And for those with child) i.e. those who are pregnant, (their period) their waiting period (shall be till they bring forth their burden) their child. (And whosoever keepeth his duty to Allah) and whoever fears Allah regarding what he commands him, (He maketh his course easy for him) He makes his matter easy; and it is also said this means: He will help him to worship Him well.

Some eight hundred years later appeared the Tafsir al-Jalalayn, one of the most widely used interpretations of the Qur'an. Tafsir al-Jalalayn also paraphrases Quran 65:4 and says part of it speaks of the waiting period before remarriage of divorced, prepubescent girls:
And [as for] those of your women who (read allā’ī or allā’i in both instances) no longer expect to menstruate, if you have any doubts, about their waiting period, their prescribed [waiting] period shall be three months, and [also for] those who have not yet menstruated, because of their young age, their period shall [also] be three months — both cases apply to other than those whose spouses have died; for these [latter] their period is prescribed in the verse: they shall wait by themselves for four months and ten [days] [Q. 2:234]. And those who are pregnant, their term, the conclusion of their prescribed [waiting] period if divorced or if their spouses be dead, shall be when they deliver. And whoever fears God, He will make matters ease for him, in this world and in the Hereafter.

65:4, according to Wahidi's respected explanation of the Quran: (And for such of your women as despair of menstruation…) [65:4]. Said Muqatil: “When the verse (Women who are divorced shall wait, keeping themselves apart…), Kallad ibn al-Nu‘man ibn Qays al-Ansari said: ‘O Messenger of Allah, what is the waiting period of the woman who does not menstruate and the woman who has not menstruated yet? And what is the waiting period of the pregnant woman?’ And so Allah, exalted is He, revealed this verse”. Abu Ishaq al-Muqri’ informed us Muhammad ibn ‘Abd Allah ibn Hamdun Makki ibn ‘Abdan Abu’l-Azhar Asbat ibn Muhammad Mutarrif Abu ‘Uthman ‘Amr ibn Salim who said: “When the waiting period for divorced and widowed women was mentioned in Surah al-Baqarah, Ubayy ibn Ka‘b said: ‘O Messenger of Allah, some women of Medina are saying: there are other women who have not been mentioned!’ He asked him: ‘And who are they?’ He said: ‘Those who are too young [such that they have not started menstruating yet], those who are too old [whose menstruation has stopped] and those who are pregnant’. And so this verse (And for such of your women as despair of menstruation…) was revealed”.
The bracketed text is not me, it's in the Wahidi at Altafsir.com.

Ibn Kathir is perhaps the Muslim world's most respected Quran expositor.

Kathir says of 65:4
Allah the Exalted clarifies the waiting period of the woman in menopause. And that is the one whose menstruation has stopped due to her older age. Her `Iddah [waiting period before remarriage] is three months instead of the three monthly cycles for those who menstruate, which is based upon the Ayah [verse] in (Surat) Al-Baqarah. (see Qur'an 2:228) The same for the young, who have not reached the years of menstruation. Their `Iddah [waiting period before remarriage] is three months like those in menopause. This is the meaning of His [Allah's] saying;
[Qur'an 65:4] (and for those who have no courses...)
Syed Abul Ala Maududi (died 1979), another famous Qur'an expositor, says of Quran 65:4:
Here, one should bear in mind the fact that according to the explanations given in the Quran the question of the waiting period arises in respect of the women with whom marriage may have been consummated, for there is no waiting-period in case divorce is pronounced before the consummation of marriage. (Al-Ahzab: 49) [Quran Chapter 33, Verse 49]. Therefore, [the Quran] making mention of the waiting-period for the girls who have not yet menstruated, clearly proves that it is not only permissible to give away the girl in marriage at this age but it is also permissible for the husband to consummate marriage with her. Now, obviously no Muslim has the right to forbid a thing which the Quran has held as permissible.
So major Muslim expositors of the Quran agree that Quran 65:4 assumes and supports consummation of marriage with prepubescent girls. These expositors know what Maududi above mentions: per Quran 33:49, a waiting period before remarriage is only required if the dissolved marriage was consummated.

Also, many Muslim translations of 65:4 make absolutely clear that the verse refers to the waiting period before remarriage of prepubescent girls. See for example these translations: Al-Muntakahb, Abdel Haleem, Abdul Majid Daryabadi, Aisha Bewley, Ali Quli Qara'i, Muhammad Mahmoud Ghali, Muhammad Taqi Usmani.

Also, from Sahih al-Bukhari, the most canonical hadith collection, see this hadith which refers to the waiting period for girls "before puberty":

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 63:
Narrated Sahl bin Sad:

While we were sitting in the company of the Prophet a woman came to him and presented herself (for marriage) to him. The Prophet looked at her, lowering his eyes and raising them, but did not give a reply. One of his companions said, "Marry her to me O Allah's Apostle!" The Prophet asked (him), "Have you got anything?" He said, "I have got nothing." The Prophet said, "Not even an iron ring?" He Sad, "Not even an iron ring, but I will tear my garment into two halves and give her one half and keep the other half." The Prophet; said, "No. Do you know some of the Quran (by heart)?" He said, "Yes." The Prophet said, "Go, I have agreed to marry her to you with what you know of the Qur'an (as her Mahr)." 'And for those who have no courses (i.e. they are still immature). (Qur'an 65.4) And the 'Iddat [waiting period before remarriage] for the girl before puberty is three months (in the above Verse).
[The last lines are what the man knows of the Quran.]

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

The only hatred we have seen for the past 20 years or so comes from Muslims who take up arms. You are right to warn us about them. All the hate comes from them and their ignorance. When the Pahang Mufti called for death to those that opposed Shariah Law, was he ignorant of Islamic Law? Why was he trying to take revenge for and against who and why did he use religion? He is still a Mufti. No charge for sedition or anything. It is Islamic after all what he did.

There are numerous opinion polls to show sufficient number of Muslims have no issues whatsoever with using terrorist tactics to further their cause.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/opinion-polls.aspx

We will take this opportunity to educated Muslims and non-Muslims on the true nature of Islam by using Islamic scripture and showcase the ways and teachings of Islam's Muhammed. We hope you enjoy this educational trip. By doing so more will be able to appreciate Islamic scripture without much editorial baggage and slants and propaganda.

Bukhari :: Book 4 :: Volume 52 :: Hadith 220
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).
http://www.quranexplorer.com/Hadith/English/Hadith/bukhari/004.052.220.html

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

The only hatred we have seen for the past 20 years or so comes from Muslims who take up arms. You are right to warn us about them. All the hate comes from them and their ignorance. When the Pahang Mufti called for death to those that opposed Shariah Law, was he ignorant of Islamic Law? Why was he trying to take revenge for and against who and why did he use religion? He is still a Mufti. No charge for sedition or anything. It is Islamic after all what he did.

There are numerous opinion polls to show sufficient number of Muslims have no issues whatsoever with using terrorist tactics to further their cause.
That is why I say it is these selfish people who practices and spread the doctrines of such religions to their own advantage. It is not only applicable to Islam. The origin of most religions are meant to be harmonious, tolerant and for the inner peace of oneself. However, the people and their thoughts have become so badly corrupted and obsessed with greed and power. And it seems that there's no end to the eradication of such people. You destroyed one, another version will surface again. Haiz...

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Learn how to read instead of making up insinuations and assumptions pea brain. I mentioned that israel is more highly guarded compared to the streets of france the streets of US cities. They have more soldiers etc patrolling and that may be a reason why Isis has been unable to set off a terrorist attack over there. Of course Google will tell you that. You think it's like some top secret about the patrollings in israel?

No one here should ever take you seriously. You mean to say you just have to Google and trust everything you read? What kind of flimsy knowledge is this?

Show me one credible reference that israel has considerable security forces patrolling the streets daily. Israel has been hit so many times before by terrorist or violent radical groups like hamas and hezabolla. But never heard of isis claiming credit for any strike on Israel.

Your reasoning about the tight security of Israel is pure bs given how many other groups have hit them before

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

That is why I say it is these selfish people who practices and spread the doctrines of such religions to their own advantage. It is not only applicable to Islam. The origin of most religions are meant to be harmonious, tolerant and for the inner peace of oneself. However, the people and their thoughts have become so badly corrupted and obsessed with greed and power. And it seems that there's no end to the eradication of such people. You destroyed one, another version will surface again. Haiz...

You son of Satanic Bitch! Don't talk cock here! Which religions preach or practice wrongly? What is wrong exactly. Don't just open your cheebye babi mouth! You came in here with guns blazing and demanding that Islam not be discussed. KNNPCCB! Islam is your mother cheebye? Cannot talk about it? If your head can fuck your own mother's cheebye when you left her womb then why can't we talk about it?

This is about the garbage that Islam means Peace. When someone sells life insurance that you know is fake why should you keep quiet? Those working at the insurance company are cheats. It is only sensible to alarm the public. Like this means peace to you? Can enslave girls and women and essentially rape them is peace to you? You farking pervert!

After Muhammad raided the fortress of Kheibar and the unarmed population were taken by surprise, Muslim fighters killed many of the citizens until they surrendered. Muhammad allowed them to leave the country, but that they should give up all their property to the conqueror. With the rest, came forth Kinana, chief of the Jews of Kheibar, and his cousin. Muhammad accused them both of keeping back, in contravention of the compact, a portion of their riches, especially the treasures of the Bani Nadhir, which Kinana had obtained as a marriage portion with his wife, Safiyah the daughter of the chief of that tribe. "Where are the vessels of gold," he asked," which you used to lend to the people of Mecca?" They protested that they no longer possessed them. "if you conceal anything from me," continued Muhammad, "and I should gain knowledge of it, then your lives and the lives of your families shall be at my disposal." They answered that it should be so. A traitorous Jew, having divulged to Muhammad the place in which a part of their wealth was deposited, he sent and fetched it. On the discovery of this attempt at imposition, Kinana was subjected to cruel torture, -- "fire being placed upon his breast till his breath had almost departed," -in the hope that he would confess where the rest of his treasures were concealed. Muhammad then gave command, and the heads of the two chiefs were severed from their bodies.”
On that very night Muhammad took the 17 year old Safiyah the bride of Kinana to his tent and claimed her as his wife.
http://www.faithfreedom.org/debates/PaymanSaqib.htm

Bukhari :: Book 4 :: Volume 52 :: Hadith 261
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
A group of eight men from the tribe of 'Ukil came to the Prophet and then they found the climate of Medina unsuitable for them. So, they said, "O Allah's Apostle! Provide us with some milk." Allah's Apostle said, "I recommend that you should join the herd of camels." So they went and drank the urine and the milk of the camels (as a medicine) till they became healthy and fat. Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels, and they became unbelievers after they were Muslims. When the Prophet was informed by a shouter for help, he sent some men in their pursuit, and before the sun rose high, they were brought, and he had their hands and feet cut off. Then he ordered for nails which were heated and passed over their eyes, and whey were left in the Harra (i.e. rocky land in Medina). They asked for water, and nobody provided them with water till they died (Abu Qilaba, a sub-narrator said, "They committed murder and theft and fought against Allah and His Apostle, and spread evil in the land.")
http://www.quranexplorer.com/hadith/english/Hadith/bukhari/004.052.261.html

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

No one here should ever take you seriously. You mean to say you just have to Google and trust everything you read? What kind of flimsy knowledge is this?

Show me one credible reference that israel has considerable security forces patrolling the streets daily. Israel has been hit so many times before by terrorist or violent radical groups like hamas and hezabolla. But never heard of isis claiming credit for any strike on Israel.

Your reasoning about the tight security of Israel is pure bs given how many other groups have hit them before

You Muzzi Satanic Bitch. Only moronic ShitSKin Goat Fuckers like you believe Israel started ISIS. You motherfucking Muzzis join ISIS like as if it is a holiday camp to ramp and murder non-Muslims and you come and complain it is non-Muslims who started ISIS? Your Prophet of Doom himself committed all the savage acts committed by ISIS. ISIS is doing exactly what your Pedo Mo did and taught others to do. You stinking Muzzis instead of fighting them you join them. Fucking bastards!

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslims claim the Quran includes stories on Biblical characters and even Jesus. While this is true, these stories and characters have been twisted from those found in the Bible. It's like someone selling counterfeit goods and declaring them to be the same. But this isn't goods. THis is religion. Why would Muslims commit to such a blatant and offensive lie? That's hard to tell so let's just look at the sources of these Biblical stories found in the Quran. Their sources are mostly gnostic in nature and they predate Islam.

Another huge difference between the Bible and Quran is how geographical locations are stipulated. The Bible is often clear when stating geographical locations. The Quran does not even mention by name, Mecca, Jerusalem and other important towns and cities.

http://www.answering-islam.org/Books/Tisdall/Sources/