• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious The radicalization of Malaysian and Singapore Muslims

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The arabisation of Malaysian and Singapore Muslims

I'm not sure how to read the data into local context but 10% of Malaysian Muslims support ISIS. I actually believe our average Muslim here is more religious that their Malaysian counterpart. This is with the exception of the Shariah states over there.

Study: 1 in 10 in M'sia supports ISIS
http://news.asiaone.com/news/malaysia/study-1-10-msia-supports-isis

Muslim Opinion Polls:
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/opinion-polls.aspx

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

When the Saudi Royals as the custodian of Mecca and the Haj exported Wahhabism around the World and paid for mosques, madrasahs, and scholarship to Cairo on the teaching of Islam nearly 45 years, it was done to secure their stake as the rulers of not only Saudi Arabia but as the Guardian of the faith. They had no idea that it will lead to regression of the faith of this sort. Instead of religion progressing with mankind and its advances it led to the opposite. Singapore was one of the first countries to stop the sponsorship and took over the controls as early as the late 70s.

The end result is a proliferation of Muslim clergy around the World who want to be heard, want their share of their pie and fighting to be the recognised as the true followers of Islam and Muhammed. The race was on who could convince their flock to be more conservative and more fundamental then even the Koran and the practices of the medieval ages called for. It became a tour de force that could not longer be stopped. And now we see the very heart of Islam's birth place - Saudi Arabia attacked by fundamental terrorists.

It took 45 years to make and secure Islam as the religion with the highest rate of illiteracy, poverty and directionless among all the great religions of the World.

Never fear the much blighted politicians, fear the religious clerics who serve very little purpose for mankind.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

When the Saudi Royals as the custodian of Mecca and the Haj exported Wahhabism around the World and paid for mosques, madrasahs, and scholarship to Cairo on the teaching of Islam nearly 45 years, it was done to secure their stake as the rulers of not only Saudi Arabia but as the Guardian of the faith. They had no idea that it will lead to regression of the faith of this sort. Instead of religion progressing with mankind and its advances it led to the opposite. Singapore was one of the first countries to stop the sponsorship and took over the controls as early as the late 70s.

The end result is a proliferation of Muslim clergy around the World who want to be heard, want their share of their pie and fighting to be the recognised as the true followers of Islam and Muhammed. The race was on who could convince their flock to be more conservative and more fundamental then even the Koran and the practices of the medieval ages called for. It became a tour de force that could not longer be stopped. And now we see the very heart of Islam's birth place - Saudi Arabia attacked by fundamental terrorists.

It took 45 years to make and secure Islam as the religion with the highest rate of illiteracy, poverty and directionless among all the great religions of the World.

Never fear the much blighted politicians, fear the religious clerics who serve very little purpose for mankind.

What you see as regression is what they see as progression. I told you before not to assume they have the same moral code and compass as non-Muslims. They are after all commanded to enslave non-Muslims and to commit genocide, as exemplified by the acts of their prophet i numerous wars he fought in. Salafism is the root problem. Wahhabism is just one aspect of Salafism. Deobandi's are just as fanatical and dangerous. Islam is such that you cannot separate the cleric from the politician. Either they come in a single package or the politician will have a cleric in tow. Countries have Muftis and Islamic Militant groups have their religious leader.

The closest you can relate to is the Japanese Imperial Army of the past. They felt they were on a godly missions. Non-Japanese were deemed as less than humans. Now multiply the problem manifold and you will have a better understanding of the Islamic problem the world faces. They believe they are fighting for their god. If or when they die, they will go to paradise. You are deemed less than a Muslim. Their moral code is often 180 degrees from that of yours.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talking about Minah's, some years ago we celebrated the best of the Minahs in this forum. Only they did justice to the miniskirts in the 70s and 80s. Girls from the National SemiConductor plants led the way.

Sadly of all the races in the World, Islam afflicted the Malays. Look at Balinese Malays - Hindus, the newest bunch of folks with no airs.

Some of us still remember the fetching minahs in their baju kurong or kebaya. To get women to wear that ugly hijab is quite a feat. It is rare that women who wear that keep themselves in trim. The hijab hides everything so why bother ?

You are right "Allah" just means God. It is not the name of God. Churches in Indonesia use "Allah". However, over time the word is associated with Muslims. My feeling is why stir the fires ? They are so many other names one can use for God.

Flight, yes. And they are all coming to Singapore.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I see religious clerics as unwitting servants of their political masters who have, primarily, a political agenda. The faithful and the radical serve the ambitious.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

1. Saudi Arabia export of Wahhabism is the reason for proliferation of radical Islam.

2. Saudi is the staunchest ally of the US in the middle east.

3. ISIS grew out of the failed Bush military campaigns in Iraq and the region pre-Obama.

4. Neither Saudi nor the US are fighting ISIS with the kind of necessary force and determination that logic would dictate.

5. Israel benefits geopolitically from ISIS and has never in my memory been attacked by ISIS.

Connect the dots

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

5. Israel benefits geopolitically from ISIS and has never in my memory been attacked by ISIS.

Connect the dots

Why would ISIS risk attacking Israel now? The aim of ISIS is to establish an ultra-conservative Islamic State, not attacking the enemies of Islam but the direct enemies of ISIS, any country that counters ISIS. Once ISIS is firmly established would be a different story, Israel would become a natural target.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why would ISIS risk attacking Israel now? The aim of ISIS is to establish an ultra-conservative Islamic State, not attacking the enemies of Islam but the direct enemies of ISIS, any country that counters ISIS. Once ISIS is firmly established would be a different story, Israel would become a natural target.

He is the typical in-bred goat-fucking malaise that deliberately stirs shit to try to sway the stinky smell from his pedo prophet's decaying body.

Did you know Muhammed married his own daughter in law? He caught a glimpse of her when she was still married to his adopted son and lo and behold, he claimed his Allah told him to marry her. His son divorced her and Muhammed went on to marry her.
https://youtu.be/LcseLbEYtLg

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Israel is no enemy of Islam.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He is the typical in-bred goat-fucking malaise that deliberately stirs shit to try to sway the stinky smell from his pedo prophet's decaying body.

Did you know Muhammed married his own daughter in law? He caught a glimpse of her when she was still married to his adopted son and lo and behold, he claimed his Allah told him to marry her. His son divorced her and Muhammed went on to marry her.
https://youtu.be/LcseLbEYtLg

thick face fat fuck openly supports muslims and their jihad and is indirectly bias towards locals who are mudslimes. If you know his connections to certain forum members and their background you can see why. Eatshitndie mentioned it before.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

thick face fat fuck openly supports muslims and their jihad and is indirectly bias towards locals who are mudslimes. If you know his connections to certain forum members and their background you can see why. Eatshitndie mentioned it before.

Now see who is putting words into whose mouth. Didn't read my post abt US and her allies not doing enough to defeat ISIS or are you plain dishonest? Likely the latter

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Now see who is putting words into whose mouth. Didn't read my post abt US and her allies not doing enough to defeat ISIS or are you plain dishonest? Likely the latter

Those dots of yours are ridiculous to say the least. Israel never been attacked by isis? of course they wouldn't. They aren't strong enough to whack israel but they do whack jews in europe like france etc and indirectly that means they will attack isreal if they had the means.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Those dots of yours are ridiculous to say the least. Israel never been attacked by isis? of course they wouldn't. They aren't strong enough to whack israel but they do whack jews in europe like france etc and indirectly that means they will attack isreal if they had the means.

What retarded logic is this? Those who carried out terrorist attacks in European countries were not concerned whether jews were the casualties. If any were it is purely incidental

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Isis has carried out multiple attacks in multiple countries some of which are first world countries thousands of km away from isis hq. Is Israel so much stronger than all these countries that it can't be attacked whilst all those other countries can? Use some common sense

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

I know! He probably is a pedophile like his prophet too. I bet he lusts after his cousins like his prophet too. I bet he wishes he can rape girls and women that he enslaves, just like his prophet.

Looking at his list, only a Muzzi has that sort of logic.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are very likely a pedophile like your prophet too. I bet you lusts after your cousins like your prophet. I bet you wished you could rape girls and women that you or your prophet enslaved. I'm quite certain ISIS targeted a Jewish supermarket in France and Israel had one or more casualties from a lone wolf. But that's besides the point. The point is YOU ARE A DAMNED GOAT FUCKER. And is is great news that we now know.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Isis has carried out multiple attacks in multiple countries some of which are first world countries thousands of km away from isis hq. Is Israel so much stronger than all these countries that it can't be attacked whilst all those other countries can? Use some common sense

See your retarded logic comes in again. Are city streets of france and various US cities as tightly guarded as jerusalem? Obviously not. Israeli soldiers patrol israel much more tightly compared to European countries or the US. Why? Cos of palestinan threats and the location of israel obviously and not to mention in europe and US the police/troops don't watch over the populace as tightly as israel. The overall military might of the countries doesn't even come into play here. See how retarded you are.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

See your retarded logic comes in again. Are city streets of france and various US cities as tightly guarded as jerusalem? Obviously not. Israeli soldiers patrol israel much more tightly compared to European countries or the US. Why? Cos of palestinan threats and the location of israel obviously and not to mention in europe and US the police/troops don't watch over the populace as tightly as israel. The overall military might of the countries doesn't even come into play here. See how retarded you are.

And I suppose you're basing the above paragraph on having actually visited Israel and seen first hand how tight security there is.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And I suppose you're basing the above paragraph on having actually visited Israel and seen first hand how tight security there is.

you dumb fuck nigger. Are you questioning me about the security of israel? So you think israel isn't more tightly guarded? Seems like you don't know the usage of something called google which will show the answer but i suppose you have double standards like i need to physically be in israel before i can make that comment while you can make any degradatory comments about China/Chinese ppl just from the internet am i right?