• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is going to be responsible when things go wrong?

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Home > ST Forum > Online Story
Senseless prank no laughing matter

ON MONDAY, I was walking near Cavenagh Bridge, just outside the Asian Civilisations Museum in Empress Place, when a man asked me if I had spotted a snake in the vicinity.
Soon after, a "snake" fell on me from above. I was then informed that I had been filmed for the television series Just for Laughs, which features pranks played on ordinary people who are filmed by hidden cameras.

Although I requested that the crew not use the footage, they could not give me a definite "yes" for an answer.

Did it not occur to the producers that such a childish and senseless prank would compromise the safety and well-being of passers-by?

I was carrying a cup of hot tea and with the scare I lost my footing and almost slipped and scalded myself. I consider myself fortunate that I did not fall and suffer any injury as a result, and dread to imagine the consequences if such a prank had been pulled on someone with a weak heart or on an elderly person.

Cindy Lim (Ms)

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah cindy ...

can dey anyhow shoot u n show u on tv? ... if dey cant, sue dem la! ...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
OK they make a mistake in doing the flim in sinkieland as they are ignorant that it is populated with petty sinkies.

But if they have done some research and offer $500 money thank you gift for this act, sinkie will request repeatedly if they can do another footage.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK they make a mistake in doing the flim in sinkieland as they are ignorant that it is populated with petty sinkies.

But if they have done some research and offer $500 money thank you gift for this act, sinkie will request repeatedly if they can do another footage.

today business so slow for your prostitute gf huh, so free..:biggrin:

:oIo::oIo::oIo: so suck out that baht from the ang mor's asshole.:oIo: