• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat I feel like joining the Chinese communist party after watching this video!

VanHalen

Alfrescian
Loyal

How is harimau aka sochi2014 getting on? Don't have to join Communist China as PAP, Russia, North Korea, China have similarities... :biggrin:

Gulf in class divide between Elites and peasants.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What a fantastic country. I was given the impression that it was a dog eat dog world there but the video shows that the converse is true. Everyone is looking after each other for the common good.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a fantastic country. I was given the impression that it was a dog eat dog world there but the video shows that the converse is true. Everyone is looking after each other for the common good.

The ad is so fantastic that even a mandarin-sotong Burmese can understand the message... but no, you got it wrong. It's actually a PAP chink ad that promotes the "work till you die" culture.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this should be the 96th year. why they ignore the 1920 Moscow October meeting when they agreed on the establishment of the Chinese Communist party ?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The ad is so fantastic that even a mandarin-sotong Burmese can understand the message... but no, you got it wrong. It's actually a PAP chink ad that promotes the "work till you die" culture.

yes, very sinkified kind of propaganda. sg should be glad that prc is taking a page out of the sinkie propaganda book. as chief propagandist, i'm extremely proud.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, very sinkified kind of propaganda. sg should be glad that prc is taking a page out of the sinkie propaganda book. as chief propagandist, i'm extremely proud.

They have done it better with chiobu and yandao actors. Unlike Sinkieland advert is with some fugly genes auntie and uncle. See already also sianz.