• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious MGTOW: have a job vs lost his job

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;KaxgmmjNrpA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaxgmmjNrpA[/video]

His wife and kids ( i guess the wife bring the kids away) left him when he lost his job, home and become a bankrupt.

If he was a MGTOW, he will used his wealth all for himself and has savings and investment with a bitch using part of his wealth.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
MGTOWs red pill spreading moment here:

If my wife went bankrupt or lost her job. I would fully support her and help any way I can, because I love her. Not fucking leave her.

cityofplant
cityofplant

doesn't work that way if you went bankrupt unfortunately....

man can love a woman but a woman do not have the capacity to love a man, they only want a man who has resources. that is bitch female for you.

i wonder if maginas will digest this.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Another red pill advice:

She is not living on the street with the kids. The homeless are overwhelmingly men. Women discarding husbands who lose jobs must have happened to millions of men. Men are ATMs to women as they were protection and sources of game meat in our primal past. Women are the naturally self interested sex. Men who do not understand the evolved nature of women, do so at their risk.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What happens if the wife din leave him?

i do not understand the intention of your question. It is always expected the wife stick with the husband in bad times and struggles. Apparently, this guy's wife didn't do that. So it is highlighted here.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
i do not understand the intention of your question. It is always expected the wife stick with the husband in bad times and struggles. Apparently, this guy's wife didn't do that. So it is highlighted here.

Point being, he picked wrongly. There are many woman that stick with their man. How you find one like that, is the question.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Point being, he picked wrongly. There are many woman that stick with their man. How you find one like that, is the question.

The video is from youtube. i was doing some research about japan and i stumble upon it.

My impression is that most ladies are like that. Going MGTOW is the right choice.

Women do not have the capacity to love a man.. they want the resources only and see men as a utility tool. (This is called female nature)

Why not you try losing your job and see if your lady will stick by you, including losing your home too.

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
The video is from youtube. i was doing some research about japan and i stumble upon it.

My impression is that most ladies are like that. Going MGTOW is the right choice.

Women do not have the capacity to love a man.. they want the resources only and see men as a utility tool. (This is called female nature)

Why not you try losing your job and see if your lady will stick by you, including losing your home too.

Someone once told me, how do you know the girl will be with you. Tell her you are broke, if she still with you. Good. Next tell her you have a seriouse illness, if she still around to nurse you, good. Finally, tell her you can't get up anymore. You'll know she would be with you if she still around. Already done, the first 2 before marriage, guess i'll wait a bit longer to find out the last part.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
MGTOWs red pill spreading moment here:

If my wife went bankrupt or lost her job. I would fully support her and help any way I can, because I love her. Not fucking leave her.

If you wife became fat and grumpy like most sinkie wives, would you still love her? Or would you dump her and get a new wife half her age?

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the video, his three children left him too. Explain that.

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
This may be the reason girls half your age was told by older women around the world to suck money and time out of men BEFORE they grow old. And then the cycles of MGTOW and gold diggers go round and around. Be a problem, or be part of a solution.

If you wife became fat and grumpy like most sinkie wives, would you still love her? Or would you dump her and get a new wife half her age?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the best way to find out is to find a women to marry only when you don't have a job.
only 2 scenarios will happen from here.

1. you find a women that other man with jobs don't want
2. if you are very suave and good looking with confidence even pocket no money. Make sure you keep your look and build properly, and watch out must keep up with trends.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Is your question directing to me? if it is, then it is totally redundant.

A MGTOW will not get married because they know that there is a high chance that a woman will be fat and grumpy and it is one of the reason that MGTOW goes for the marriage strike, beside the unfair divorce law towards men. Your question on getting a new wife is redundant too. A MGTOW will never marry.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Someone once told me, how do you know the girl will be with you. Tell her you are broke, if she still with you. Good. Next tell her you have a seriouse illness, if she still around to nurse you, good. Finally, tell her you can't get up anymore. You'll know she would be with you if she still around. Already done, the first 2 before marriage, guess i'll wait a bit longer to find out the last part.

good luck with all the pussy worshipping bullshit and being a mangina. You need to a rude awaking to wake the hell up.

No woman will know how to love another person.. women are designed to only care about herself. Good luck with that.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
keyword:he lost his job,home and bankrupt before his wife left him and took the kids......

before that he was the ultimate winner and alpha male with a ferrari to boot

now he is sad pitiful broken specimen of a man who goes to community center meetings every tuesday evening sitting around in a circle weeping and bawling and sharing tear jerking stories of how they lost their testicles to cancer and thanks to the estrogen therapy and zero testosterone production facilities put on a ton of weight and grown a huge pair of boobs,hes now the perfect candidate for MGTOW.because lets face it hes never likely going to see pussy again and hes going to beat his dick like it owes him money for the rest of his life.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;KaxgmmjNrpA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaxgmmjNrpA[/video]

His wife and kids ( i guess the wife bring the kids away) left him when he lost his job, home and become a bankrupt.

If he was a MGTOW, he will used his wealth all for himself and has savings and investment with a bitch using part of his wealth.

Don’t blame divorce on money. Ask: Did the husband have a job?

NEW YORK — Financial stress and fights over money can eat away at a marriage. But do they cause divorce? That’s a more complicated matter.

A Harvard University study suggests that neither financial strains nor women’s increased ability to get out of an unhappy marriage, starting in the 1970s, is typically the main reason for a split.

The big factor, Harvard sociology professor Alexandra Killewald found, is the husband’s employment status. For the past four decades, she discovered, husbands who aren’t employed full time have a 3.3 per cent chance of getting divorced in any given year, compared with 2.5 per cent for husbands employed full time. In other words, their marriages are one-third more likely to break up.

http://www.todayonline.com/lifestyle/family/dont-blame-divorce-money-ask-did-husband-have-job