• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious BREAKING NEWS: Shooting taking place in downtown Austin, Texas

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to many news agencies, many people are being gunned down in downtown Austin, Texas as I'm writing this post.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
According to many news agencies, many people are being gunned down in downtown Austin, Texas as I'm writing this post.

This isn't newsworthy anymore because it is now the new normal.

Let me know when nobody is being gunned down, clubbed or stabbed. Now that would be news!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The shooter is unlikely to be a Muslim. I say the shooter is probably a nigger or some white trash KKK cocksucker!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1 dead, 3 hospitalized. this is considered normal, underwhelming, and not news-worthy anymore. the same thing happens every other night in (east and south) oakland and richmond.