• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Trump insults dead Muslim Sodiers wife! Yeah?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
obedience, respect and honor her husband is NOT for Trump, then show his own wife boobs cleavage is for Trump?

Angmoh are NOT even marry their own kind: tattooed body, drunk, open sex with anyone, suck cock Queen, cock shafted arse female, rude and horrible makeup shit face.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/31/u...n-wife-ghazala.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

If you look at his wife, she was standing there, she had nothing to say, she probably — maybe she wasn’t allowed to have anything to say, you tell me.

Wife shut up!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
obedience, respect and honor her husband is NOT for Trump, then show his own wife boobs cleavage is for Trump?

Angmoh are NOT even marry their own kind: tattooed body, drunk, open sex with anyone, suck cock Queen, cock shafted arse female, rude and horrible makeup shit face.

She Muslim, Amos Yee hated religion.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't see how Trump can win the presidency:confused:

He's a divisive candidate. He's alienated females, minorities, .... He's even alienated many Republicans.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do not underestimate his ability to persuade people that they are in a big rut, and do not underestimate the desperate stupidity of people who think they are in a rut.

He's a divisive candidate. He's alienated females, minorities, .... He's even alienated many Republicans.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
They probably shafted the muslim soldiers to tbe frontline to get the brunt of the attacks.
Malay soldiers in saf will suffer same fate.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Trumps talks a lot of nonsense and shoots from his hip. Americans are better off with Hillary, a seasoned politician who can provide a steady leadership.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You're missing the point.
The establishment has fucked up to the point the voters are frustrated and will vote for a donkey even.
Trump can say anything and still get the elected.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trump is telling the truth. Muslims women are 2nd class human under her husband.

Hilary is worst. She cause the death of the ambassador and then lied to the victim's mother.

Patricia Smith, Mother of Benghazi Victim, Gives Emotional Speech at Republican Convention (7-18-16)
[video=youtube;8XfYpOQaJy0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XfYpOQaJy0[/video]

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trump is telling the truth. Muslims women are 2nd class human under her husband.

Hilary is worst. She cause the death of the ambassador and then lied to the victim's mother.

Patricia Smith, Mother of Benghazi Victim, Gives Emotional Speech at Republican Convention (7-18-16)
[video=youtube;8XfYpOQaJy0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XfYpOQaJy0[/video]

Mommy cry. So touching ah.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're missing the point.
The establishment has fucked up to the point the voters are frustrated and will vote for a donkey even.
Trump can say anything and still get the elected.

The US has many problems such as many special interest groups but I doubt that Trump is going to be the one to changed that.

He is an oppurtunist & will say & do anything to get elected. If he gets into the office I doubt that things would change because as a businessman he knows where the $$$ is.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The US has many problems such as many special interest groups but I doubt that Trump is going to be the one to changed that.

He is an oppurtunist & will say & do anything to get elected. If he gets into the office I doubt that things would change because as a businessman he knows where the $$$ is.

[video=youtube;g7ZQ035cpLQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7ZQ035cpLQ [/video]

Take a listen to the former Mayor of New York.

Rudy Giuliani a former federal prosecutor & former Mayor of NY was the man who got rid of the mafia and cleaned up NY of high crime rates.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Also, why that retarded Muslim father never mention about US Muslim soldier killing their own US non-Muslim soldiers in the camp?

In April 2005, Sgt. Hasan Akbar, of the 101st Airborne Division, was sentenced to death for a grenade attack on fellow soldiers in March 2003 in Kuwait, at the beginning of the American-led war in Iraq.

Sergeant Akbar, who was the first American since the Vietnam era to be prosecuted on charges of murdering a fellow soldier in wartime, was convicted of premeditated murder and attempted premeditated murder after he threw grenades into tents and then opened fired on soldiers. He killed two officers and wounded 14 soldiers at Camp Pennsylvania.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also, why that retarded Muslim father never mention about US Muslim soldier killing their own US non-Muslim soldiers in the camp?

In April 2005, Sgt. Hasan Akbar, of the 101st Airborne Division, was sentenced to death for a grenade attack on fellow soldiers in March 2003 in Kuwait, at the beginning of the American-led war in Iraq.

Sergeant Akbar, who was the first American since the Vietnam era to be prosecuted on charges of murdering a fellow soldier in wartime, was convicted of premeditated murder and attempted premeditated murder after he threw grenades into tents and then opened fired on soldiers. He killed two officers and wounded 14 soldiers at Camp Pennsylvania.

Thank you Sieg Heil!