• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Ex-PAP MP's wife, Ferrari, American, SCs, Govt, passport, tour bus etc etc

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
You may be right .... I've lost contact with her after Patrick Teo divorced her.

But since James Shi is an architect, Bedmar and Shi could be James' venture.

Knowing her temperament, I'm surprised if she can be in the service industry.

I think just like P Teo, she may be incarcerated in Hilton Changi for a few weeks.
Actually recall it was her....but guess she was the rainmaker come investor and left all the service and design work to the expert, Bedmar.....just had a look at the Bedmar and Shi website....looks like Bedmar bought her out after establishing himself here....

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually recall it was her....but guess she was the rainmaker come investor and left all the service and design work to the expert, Bedmar.....just had a look at the Bedmar and Shi website....looks like Bedmar bought her out after establishing himself here....

Thanks for the info.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I recall HCM was MP for Jalan Kayu......

4 terms. He had very good credentials including stint with MAS. He became closely aligned with Far East and Ng Teng Fong. The association with Far East plus his involvement in REDAS became a contentious issue and let to complaints.

HCM is actually a nice guy (despite being a PAP MP at one time).
I heard he was from RI and then went to work in CAAS before joining SU and graduating as top student in BussAD
From there it was MAS, Citibank and then OUB , including a stint as Executive Director of IBS-before leaving for the real estate sector.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks.

One more question. Is she a nymphomaniac?

I don't know if she's a nympho, but I do know that she's very domineering and she treated her ex-hubby P Teo like dirt in public.

I was quite surprised that P Teo did not divorce her earlier.