• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Behold, my holy brother and I will rule above all men

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
BEHOLD, I am God Meng Seng, King of Kings and Lord of Lords, and architect of WP's 43.9% margin in Aljunied GRC during GE 2006 which I alone caused to be.

Behold my holy brother Lord Thia Khiang, the King and Lord of all Opposition, above all men and Gods, and equal only to me.

Behold the mighty Worker's Party, that they will surely flourish and grow in strength and numbers, for my holy brother Lord Thia Khiang is a kind and loving God who feeds the souls of his People with his divine power and makes the sick whole again with his touch.

And one day will I surely walk side by side with my holy brother and rule over all Opposition.

For I am King of Kings and Lord of Lords, and architect of WP's 43.9% margin in Aljunied GRC during GE 2006 which I alone caused to be.

God Meng Seng

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
BEHOLD, I am God Meng Seng, King of Kings and Lord of Lords, and architect of WP's 43.9% margin in Aljunied GRC during GE 2006 which I alone caused to be.

I am King and God of the computer users of Ang Mo Kio, and whosoever speaketh my name in grace, Blessed is he.

My People of the vast Kingdom of Ang Mo Kio come to me with their computer problems, and I repair their computers with my divine will and touch. Under my gentle and loving care, the computer users of Ang Mo Kio have flourished and no PC or laptop problem ever daunts them. For I love my People as my very own children, and I bless them with my divine grace.

My computer users of Ang Mo Kio slaughter sheep and goats and offer the hearts to me in a fiery cauldron, and the sweet aroma of the burnt offerings please me greatly.

For I am the Eternal God Meng Seng, equal only to my holy brother Lord Thia Kiang, and architect of WP's 43.9% margin in Aljunied GRC during GE 2006 which I alone caused to be.

In GE 2006 I joined with my holy brother Lord Thia Kiang to contest against our rivals, the PAP.

My holy brother Lord Thia Khiang had the highest hopes for me, and upon me he placed all his sacred trust and respect, and his face glowed brightly and his silvery teeth showed through in a divine grin whenever I came into his presence. For I was his beloved brother, and his only equal in the realms of Men and Gods.

"Hearken, O brother, unto the multitudes", my holy brother instructed me, "and preach the gospel of thy brother, the Supreme Lord Thia Khiang, and the gospel of the Worker's Party."

"So that the multitudes wilt follow thee and vote thee into Parliament, where thou wilt surely reign as my equal, as a God above all men."

And so I went forth unto the multitudes and preached the gospel of my holy brother Lord Thia Khiang and the Worker's Party which was the vehicle of his Will and his Will alone.

The crowd fell to their knees in supplication and worshipped me as King and God. And I was sure that my victory was certain.

But alas, on polling day, so mesmerized and befuddled were the people of Aljunied by the wicked chants and incantations of the PAP that they voted in the PAP, and victory was denied to me and my GRC team.

When victory was reft from my hands, great was my wrath. My nostrils flared, the ground shook like thunder under my feet, and my eyes boiled in their sockets. And I gave a roar of sorrow and frustration so loud that the polar ice caps cracked and the sea was let in.

My holy brother Lord Thia Khiang spake unto me and urged me to cast my sorrow away, and fight with him again.

And he assured me that the next time, victory would be mine.

For I am King of Kings and Lord of Lords, and architect of WP's 43.9% margin in Aljunied GRC during GE 2006 which I alone caused to be.

God Meng Seng

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hear me, ye people of Ang Mo Kio, for I am Meng Seng, King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Bow before my name and worship me with prayers and sacrifices, for I am your God and I have dominion over all the realms of Ang Mo Kio. And great shall be my wrath if ye displease me.

I was, before the Opposition was made. I shall be, after the Worker's Party joins the PAP as an equal to share its wealth and political glory. For I was before time and shall be after, yea, even beyond the end of days.

From the endless corridors of time I gazed upon the future, and I beheld that my Destiny was to acquire political power in Singapore and enter Parliament, to reign as a God above all men.

And because of my Vision, I led a team of 5 to contest in Aljunied GRC in the 2006 General Elections. Thus we set the Worker's Party in its noble cause and we became the 'A' team. We preached our gospel unto the multitudes, and sensing my divinity, the people paid obiesance unto me.

But on polling day, the people of Aljunied GRC were so befuddled and mesmerized by the wicked spells and vile enchantments of the PAP that they denied victory to me. And so I hardened my heart against the people of Aljunied GRC and went down from that place, unable to share in the PAP's wealth and glory despite my divinity.

Then went back I unto my own people of Ang Mo Kio, and they rejoiced at my return. They worshipped me with prayers and offered burnt offerings unto me. And I blessed them, and they prospered and grew numerous. In their gratitude, they raised up an altar to me and made sacrifice to me of their fairest maidens and a portion of their bravest youths. And I was well pleased with them, and again I blessed them, so that they may prosper above all men and multiply ever more exceedingly.

Now, the heart of my holy brother Lord Thia Khiang was filled with envy for the worship that was given to me, and he was driven with despite for me. Then did he conspire against me within the secret places of his soul, and he rallied his own supporters within the Worker's Party against me, that they may thwart my Purpose.

As I and I alone was the sole reason for WP's 43.9% margin in Aljunied GRC, I went to my holy brother Lord Thia Khiang and asked him to allow me to be NCMP, that I may enter Parliament and fulfil my Destiny, and become a God above all men, equal only to my holy brother.

But already envy and jealousy had gained possession of the soul of my brother, and he had hardened his heart against me. He cast me out of his sight, and instead gave the NCMP position to a mere mortal woman, Sylvia Lim.

Lord Thia Khiang was wroth with me. He went to his own Worker's Party supporters and spoke falsely against me, and he twisted them to his Will and made them into political tools to oppose me, yea, to check on me even within our own Party and play the dirty game of politiciking even amongst our own ranks.

Now, I was greatly loath to lift my hand against my own Worker's Party members. Yet I could not permit that they despoil the lands of my people or thwart my Vision of Parliamentary victory and glory. And I knew that such a confrontation between Lord Thia Khiang and I could come only evil.

And so I chose that which I feared, but which was less evil than the danger I foresaw. I resigned from the Worker's Party and gave the mainstream press a cover story that I had done so because of my disputes with certain unrespectable members of internet forums, anonymous fools who neither perceived my divinity nor gave me worship.

And thus have I assured that my Purpose shall be served and that evil of Lord Thia Khiang and his supporters shall not destroy my Destiny. And the time shall come when I have Lordship and Dominion over all Opposition, and all people shall be mine.

Hear me, ye peoples, and fear me. Bow down before me and worship me, and offer the sweet odour of sacrifice to me. For I am God Meng Seng, forever King of Kings and Lord of Lords, and architect of WP's 43.9% margin in Aljunied GRC which I alone caused to be.

God Meng Seng