• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Any SBF bros being retrenched this period ?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyday hear about this company retrench, that company retrench. Wonder did any sbf bros happened to be affected ?
If yes, can you don't shy come in and share your thoughts.
Anyone being affected by this round of economic downturn in other areas is also welcome to share. Bros will give support to bros.

Of course I don't wish to hear from anyone, means everything is good.

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every 5 years since I attained the age of 21, I tried to retrench the government. But each time my comrades would ensure that they get re-employed again. KNN.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Be your own boss like me. You will do the retrenching and not get retrenched. Foreigners will suck at your cock like they do to mine.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
oi jiu hu kia lee boh deh jalan wong ah fook kwee neng liap lew lien chia auntie ginfreely jiak si boh

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
oi jiu hu kia lee boh deh jalan wong ah fook kwee neng liap lew lien chia auntie ginfreely jiak si boh

Hahahah Ambulance's prostitute wife suka serve MALAYSIAN INDIAN at Jalan Wong ah fook. Rm0.5 per shot! Free durian! KNNBCCB you think I scared of you CB LJ lang? Lai Lai Lai I promote your MALAYSIAN CHICKEN wife for you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw don't be so coward use clone to attack me CB kia. Sinkie coward traitor dog pui!

Tsk tsk tsk why cowards all want to have a NICE facade and use clone to attack others? Evil mind and rotten heart got nice front also go burn in hell lah.