• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mindef - An Evil Organisation full of Bullies

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mindef is an evil organization swamped with O level workers and paper tigers who are better bullies than officers.

It treats peasants' children as low cost serfs e.g. national day free labor and subject them to brain damaging activities for 24 full moons. Where else do you have a officer mill churning out officers after nine months of ragging? The quality was telling when one paper tiger smashed her capital ship against a tanker in the high seas.

The evil organization is riddled with society's rejects. For example, barely educated swines were exposed conducting a difficult course called POW training. Now known as the Hendon Dunkers, Mindef was exposed as an evil organization that hires barely educated low end swines as regulars to conduct amateurish courses that resemble ragging parties. The joke was a well paid ex-Colonel Noel (product of a nine month OCS) claimed he do not know that the Hendon Dunkers are playing with fire. Indeed, the parents were not amused and Noel was reassigned to Mindef to placate the masses.

Some peasants children die in the process and Mindef simply stonewall with a empty gesture of wrapping the state flag over the coffin. When Paper Tiger General Han was COA, his cronies forced serfs to man stations overnights for his silly marathon. One serf was killed by a speeding malayan ah siah kia. His sobbing parents were pictured sobbing while Mindef fold its arms and suggest minimal compensation. The Malayan Ah Siah Kia shrugged off the driving ban, saying he will kill mats henceforth up north.

It is also well known fact that Mindef forces peasant conscripts to buy their own policies.

Mindef, as an evil organisation takes good care of 'white horse', as Cedric the Fool once claimed, the label is used to single out elite children for no special treatment. Cedric the Fool thinks peasants are fools indeed. Indeed the elite thought is was not funny and they removed him after his inept silly explanation of the white horse scam.

Mindef has one group of interesting christian officers who are also gay haters. Ugly Lui belongs to that loose group of christian fanatics. Other than threatening hell fire for gays and jail terms for dissent bloggers, Ugly Lui will love a Defaulters Parade for misbehaving brats at state school. Luckily for parents, Young Autocrat knew Mindef's evil tactics do not work in schools and quietly transfer Ugly Lui to hound gays and online dissenters in MICA.

Recently evil Mindef lost a case over its evil stingy compensation to a ex-serf. Ooi's parents thinking a miracle is on hand decides to challenge Mindef to shame their son's bullies, they are naive peasants indeed. As an evil organisation, pigs will fly if shame is applied on Ooi's bullies.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Some of them are bullies and continue to enjoy a priviledge and sheltered life, e.g. 3 tea breaks a day, but some of them do get their come uppance too.
I have encountered 2 who got their due karma.
The first was a staff sergeant who always like to bully the lower ranks. One day, I happened to take his taxi after he left the military and he went through an erp gantry without a cash card. He cursed under his breath all the way to the airport!
The second was an officer who always damn hao lian and liked to throw his rank around. After he left the military, he got into some business and was embroiled in a corruption case and I think, was jailed.
What goes around comes around.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Mindef is fucking corrupted chao cheebye place.

Ever since the Teo Chee Hean, Teo Chee Bye, Chao Chee Bye became the defence minister, all the SAF rules and regulations have totally changed.

When I went back for my reservit, omg the reservit nowadays is so fucking tough and difficult. I remembered when I was a NSF, all those reservit when they came back, our officers never really touched them except training and exercise, after that the reservit can rest and all the NSF will do area cleaning and etc.

But now, when I went back for reservit, after our exercise together with regulars and NSF, the reservit stayed back and do area cleaning and regulars and NSF can go off after that. What the fuck is going on?

I heard from a friend that his case is worse. He is from the Navy. His reservit need him to stay on board ship and everyone knows that if you stay on board ship, regardless of regulars, NSF or reservit, all will get their shipboard allowance.

But to his surprise, there is no ship board allowances, but a stupid term called the 'Out of pocket' allowances? He was curious as out of whose pocket? Out of the navy or SAF pocket or Out of my own pocket?

In the end he found out that the term 'out of pocket' allowances is actually taking advantage of the reservit. For example, a normal regulars or NSF, when they stay onboard ship, their ship board allowances example is $500 a month.

But this fucking 'Out of pocket' allowances is a misery of $100 a month or less for the reservit. Isnt this taking advantage of the reservit? We reservit guys are not humans is it compare to the regulars or NSF?

What is the point of doing reservit if there is this unfair treatment in SAF? Doing reservit is fucking waste of time, and fuck you Teo Chee Bye, you made the reservit life so fucking difficult and unbearable.

Please go back and learn how to be a good defence minister from the ex Defence Minister Mr Tony Tan. From here I know Mr Tony Tan is a good ex Defence Minister as when he was one, the reservit life are resonable and bearable.

Fuck you Teo Chee Bye Chao Chee Bye, some more you can say that you do not know that there are mistreatment happening in SAF, you must be doing your NS with you eyes closed, or during your worktime you must be fucking sleeping in your office, or fucking your secretary.

Fuck you Teo Chee Bye, Chao Chee Bye!!!

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Minion Teo used Excel spreadsheets to propose new silly KPIs for commanders who then heap abuse on all serfs.

Minion Teo had a nice office and no lack of lackeys who will implement his harebrain ideas while the rank and file peasants suffer the silly policies.

Minion Teo has a million dollar pay cheque, CPF and a hendsome pension awaiting him despite his meagre talents despite impressive academic credentials.

Truly shameless.

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fully concurr. 9 out of 10 regulars are outright bastards and bitches. NS was the worst time in my life, not becos of the hard training, but the culture and system i had to endure.

The 'slave master' mindset makes me totally sick. By default, regulars see NSFs as SLAVES and demand that they serve them UNCONDITIONALLY, failing which they are threatened with DB, extras and other punishment.

They have no respect for NSFs as human beings, and expect them to undertake the lowliest chores like polishing their boots, cleaning their jeeps etc. The mindset that NSFs are their slaves is very deeply ingrained. Even the nicest regular will expect you to bend over for their every need.

I know a couple of disruptees who are very clever people running their own businesses outside. Even for them, when they resumed NS they were treated like boys and scolded like scum. And one of them is already a father.

This is why i will ensure my sons will never be conscripted in sickapore. It is a humiliating experience from which you learn nothing! :oIo:

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's lots of bastard inside, people who like to entertain themselves by making life a living hell for others.

I bet when real war comes, where everyone is issue live rounds, their balls wil be at their throat and suddently become a "Nice guy"

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
GI%20Joe%20Cobra%20Movie.jpg