• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Long Live Pappie!!!!!huat ah!!!!!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
while i was riding across the desert on my horse with no name in search of a watering hole in the wasteland called singapore,i arrived at my destination,it was a palm tree with a ATM underneath,i inserted my ATM card into the machine and it chimed "welcome to DBS banking",i expected to see the same miserable balance as before $30 or $90 or some shit,every month when i receive my pay i would automatically deposit $1200 into my trading account and use it to buy shares,the rest will be used to sustain my miserable soul till the end of the month.this time round theres was something different,the balance read $390.i stared in disbelief,it was being striked by the lightning of good fortune,it was like finding water in the desert on my horse with no name.Praise the PAP!!!!!!!!!

if only everyday of the year was this good,if only my shares and reits surprised me every month with $300 dividends in my bank account.

[video=youtube;zSAJ0l4OBHM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSAJ0l4OBHM[/video]

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
this time round theres was something different,the balance read $390.i stared in disbelief,it was being striked by the lightning of good fortune,it was like finding water in the desert on my horse with no name.Praise the PAP!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the news! :smile:
I checked my POSB account earlier today, and I'm also seeing myself S$300 richer now! :o

Three months from now, we'll receive an additional S$200:
https://www.gstvoucher.gov.sg/Pages/Cash.aspx
so let's be patient! :p

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Déjà vu for me again exactly one year later, on exactly the same date! :o
I also happened to join this forum exactly one year ago, on "28-07-2016". :o

Last edited: