• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The stationary flat Earth

Do you think the Earth is flat and stationary?

• I'm not sure...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The person who made the video clearly didn't understand what is inertia.

Don't be disrespectful. His understanding is so profound that you and i can't even begin to comprehend. We must bow to superior wisdom which dwarfs even Einstein and his general relativity

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
attachment.php

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are obviously on to something very major and earth shattering that no one in the forum can comprehend.
And yet, as of now, three other members (including the great Leongsam) have voted that they think the Earth is flat and stationary! :eek:
Or were they all just being sarcastic? :confused:

I suggest you start a blog or write a book. Let the whole world be turned on its side by these astounding revelation
Eric Dubay, the maker of those videos I've posted so far (and there are many more I intend to post in the near future), already started such a blog some years ago:

200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball
atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html

He also published a free e-book last year:
mediafire.com/download/l679prcg097ny8u/200+Proofs+Earth+is+Not+a+Spinning+Ball%21.pdf
Two months after that, he even bothered to record himself reading his own book out loud and published his audio recording (together with pictures) in the form of a YouTube video that has received over one million views in less than one year:
[video=youtube;h5i_iDyUTCg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg[/video]

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
We must bow to superior wisdom which dwarfs even Einstein and his general relativity
[video=youtube;EdBeobHx8YE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdBeobHx8YE[/video]

His understanding is so profound that you and i can't even begin to comprehend.
Actually, it's the understanding of modern scientists that is too profound, to the point of error.
Certain truths are actually quite simple and do not require much profound understanding.
No scientist, even if he/she is a genius, is perfect, right? :wink:

Last edited:

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scenario 1. I was inside my bedroom. I jumped up and landed on the same spot of where I started. You think that proves the Earth is not moving?

Now look at ..

Scenario 2. I was inside a moving MRT train. I jumped up and landed on the same spot of where I started. The train was moving.

Scenario 3. The aeroplanes and the Earth were all moving. Aeroplanes were inside Earth atmosphere, just like me inside the moving train.

Scenario 4. I was on top of a moving MRT train. I jumped up and landed on a different spot of where I started.

Scenario 5. Space rockets and the Earth were all moving. Space rockets were outside of Earth atmosphere.

That is relativity plus more.

So that aeroplanes video proves nothing.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;EdBeobHx8YE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdBeobHx8YE[/video]

Actually, it's the understanding of modern scientists that is too profound, to the point of error.
Certain truths are actually quite simple and do not require much profound understanding.
No scientist, even if he/she is a genius, is perfect, right? :wink:

You just blew my mind

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Scenario 1. I was inside my bedroom. I jumped up and landed on the same spot of where I started. You think that proves the Earth is not moving?

Now look at ..

Scenario 2. I was inside a moving MRT train. I jumped up and landed on the same spot of where I started. The train was moving.

Scenario 3. The aeroplanes and the Earth were all moving. Aeroplanes were inside Earth atmosphere, just like me inside the moving train.

Scenario 4. I was on top of a moving MRT train. I jumped up and landed on a different spot of where I started.

Scenario 5. Space rockets and the Earth were all moving. Space rockets were outside of Earth atmosphere.

That is relativity plus more.

So that aeroplanes video proves nothing.

Why you even bother

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
You just blew my mind
I forgot to mention that even "Einstein" (together with Leongsam):
http://www.sammyboy.com/member.php?94482-Einstein
agrees that the Earth is flat! :p
We must bow to superior wisdom which dwarfs even Einstein and his general relativity
And yet, as of now, three other members (including the great Leongsam) have voted that they think the Earth is flat and stationary! :eek:
Or were they all just being sarcastic? :confused:

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I just saw that both of you have also voted that you think the Earth is flat and stationary, so thank you very much! :p

Because every tangent at every single point of a curve is flat! Go figure. Bwahahahahahahaa...

PretenderSam

Alfrescian
Loyal
like leongsam , i also believe the world we live on is F L A T.

for die hard non believers , how do you explain these facts :

1] a- if earth is a sphere then the latitude would be shorter as one goes further towards the north or south.
b- if the earth is flat , latitude would be greater.
b is correct.
go search the web.

2] to account for the seasons we are told that the earth rotates round the sun , the vertical axis tilted a at an ANGLE of 23 degrees.
it is claimed that the earth is 150 million km away from the sun.
how much farther do you reckon a tilt of 23 degrees would caused ? half a million km ? a million km ?
the sun burns the equator to 30 degree after travelling 150 million km , yet lose its power in another million km
and cause winter and summer to appear.
don't forget that the earth diameter is only 13 km , a tilt of 23 degree definitely would not be a million km in distance.
it is too minimal as to have any significant impact on the Earth’s seasons and climate.

go seach the web.

3] often we hear news about human activities on the north pole , setting up of base camps , installation of scientific equipment ,
or some brave soul wanting to walk to the centre of the pole .
have you heard of any such thing happening on the south pole ?
None , right ? That's because the south pole is actually a vertical wall on the circumference of the circle flat earth.

go search the web and read comments of people who try to circumambulate the south pole.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
3] often we hear news about human activities on the north pole , setting up of base camps , installation of scientific equipment ,
None , right ? That's because the south pole is actually a vertical wall on the circumference of the circle flat earth.

go search the web and read comments of people who try to circumambulate the south pole.

Oh my God! A wall at the South Pole! Donald Trump! Donald Trump! Donald Trump! Donald Trump! Donald Trump!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
like leongsam , i also believe the world we live on is F L A T.

for die hard non believers , how do you explain these facts :

1] a- if earth is a sphere then the latitude would be shorter as one goes further towards the north or south.
b- if the earth is flat , latitude would be greater.
b is correct.
go search the web.

2] to account for the seasons we are told that the earth rotates round the sun , the vertical axis tilted a at an ANGLE of 23 degrees.
it is claimed that the earth is 150 million km away from the sun.
how much farther do you reckon a tilt of 23 degrees would caused ? half a million km ? a million km ?
the sun burns the equator to 30 degree after travelling 150 million km , yet lose its power in another million km
and cause winter and summer to appear.
don't forget that the earth diameter is only 13 km , a tilt of 23 degree definitely would not be a million km in distance.
it is too minimal as to have any significant impact on the Earth’s seasons and climate.

go seach the web.

A. Earth is not a perfect sphere.
B. Pasir Ris Park to East Coast Park on a straight line is 13km. Earth's diameter can't be 13km. Do your Maths again.
C. If it is a vertical wall around, those folks could have done a PRC signature move of vandalising those walls indicating they've reached the ends of the world. And please tell them not to scale those walls. They will hear Adele's song.