• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Add Up all AGO Items, The Amount is higher than 1MDB Najib Saga

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters

if you look at recent AGO reports, all the amount and items are fragmented.

However, if you take times to add up those items and sum up the amount, they are actually higher than 1MDB Najib saga.

Singapore and Malaysia sama sama, all wasting tax payers money.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

However, if you take times to add up those items and sum up the amount, they are actually higher than 1MDB Najib saga.

As you put it, Spore will be number One in terms of Corruption in the whole of ASIA.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
same same,
we call it oversights, lapses.
malaysia call it donation.

dont forget that Singapore is the first country in the world to use the word Ponding instead of flooding

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
same same,

dont forget that Singapore is the first country in the world to use the word Ponding instead of flooding

HONEST MISTAKES LAH...................... LIKE sTOMACHESICK LOSSES

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
same same,

Yes, pap can call it as lapses, consultancy fees, honest mistakes etc. But we know tax payers money has been squandered by pap. As long as LHL has no courage or conviction to take action against wrong doings, public money will continue to be suandered

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Malaysia has UMNO, SG has PAP

Malaysia has 1MDB, SG has Temasek Holdings

Did anyone do wrong?

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal

Uncle is too old cannot do additions lah. Please tell me how much these "lapses" add up to.:biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So what did they do with those items ? Sell to garang guni or cash converter Or continue to store it ?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, pap can call it as lapses, consultancy fees, honest mistakes etc. But we know tax payers money has been squandered by pap. As long as LHL has no courage or conviction to take action against wrong doings, public money will continue to be suandered

anything that losses money is called long term investment.............. that can never be recovered.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any pilfering or corruption is ok,just dont let 1.6 billion donation land in ur account,thats the biggest mistake.a 10 percent discount can be explained away as one egg two eggs.1.6 billion very hard to explain.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont worry if you put in $1.6 bln in my account, i will give you a very CONYouvincing answer

KimLeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm holding my breath for the report on lapses regarding law enforcement. My doppelganger will save the day.