• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: HR executive who made unprofessional comments of company staff - KT Latha

Wow go to a short overseas trip and come back kena called a slut by KT Latha. People who agree with her here must be in such illicit affairs themselves to judge others in such light. Why so many overseas trips I made in previous company no such problem? A virgin is a slut mistress and whore. Come sue me and let's make it world news. A virgin become a slut and mistress in the filthy mouth of mudlanders (and sinkies)!

You should get a virgin certificate from a private clinic to have a peace of mind.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Once again someone cutting and slicing part of my paragraph and yet say he is quoting full paragraph and then accuse me lying. He is away for long time from 27 Jan or so to 12 Feb and come back immediately to attack me is a fact. And posting every few days is a fact too in January. I didn't say average in January and yet he is introducing average to project me lying . Same as last time when I said many Malaysian Chinese cannot speak Malay and he project me as lying and say is that the majority when many doesn't mean majority. That's how bullies cast people here as liars.

My full paragraphs on this matter from first to subsequent repeat three times all kena cut and the long period absence from Jan to 12 feb ignored while keep harping on every few days in January, which is also a fact in January although not average as need to discount those gloating posts gloating on my banning.

First mention: "Btw you were not active in the period I was banned and didn't post at all after 27 Jan to 12 Feb - i.e the date that I posted again. You are Sinkie clone - the act nice type - your actions have already proven your existence is here to portray me wrong or negative in every possible way. Like now portraying me as lying about people blocking the door when I am not. Of course you will always say that I am more wrong in every situation and insisted all the clones I caught are wrong when you can't prove I am wrong and I can see it clearly they are clones like Bonut, cottonmouth etc Sinkie clones. "

Second time: Yes that's what I based on - your profile - and see you were absent for a long time from 27 Jan or so to 12 Feb come back. Were you busy celebrating cny in your hometown Johor? And yes you were posting every few days before that or just few posts per day - of course not counting those many gloating posts on my banning in late December to earlier January - anyway certainly not as active as before I was banned and now.

Third time: "And you were away from 27 Jan to 12 Feb and returned only when I returned is a fact. And you were posting like once a few days during January, which is not active. You are accusing me of lying for nothing again. You are Sinkie clone."

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

You should get a virgin certificate from a private clinic to have a peace of mind.
After that, she should start a thread with a photo of it, with her full real-life name (plus the clinic's name, of course) on the certificate clearly shown, and also include a piece of paper (in the photo) that says:

"I, ginfreely, am a certified virgin! :smile:"

But showing her face is optional. :p

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Again someone insist I said every few days in January means average when I didn't say average at all. I already explained fucking clearly:

"And yes you were posting every few days before that or just few posts per day - of course not counting those many gloating posts on my banning in late December to earlier January - anyway certainly not as active as before I was banned and now."

Go see his profile and you can see that there were days he posted every few days in January .

Exactly same sickening method as he did when I said many Malaysian Chinese cannot speak Malay means I am lying saying it's majority when I didn't say it's majority. That's typical mudlander style. They attack and attack you in every way they can. Dissect your sentence. Defocus from what my paragraph first said on his long period of absence and immediate return on the same day to focus on this average which I didn't say at all. Cannot find anything wrong with sentence then they will call you psycho or slut. Just like the Japanese kena called psycho with insecurities and misdeed. Really vicious people. Pui!

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

After that, she should start a thread with a photo of it, with her full real-life name (plus the clinic's name, of course) on the certificate clearly shown, and also include a piece of paper (in the photo) that says:

"I, ginfreely, am a certified virgin! :smile:"

But showing her face is optional. :p

LOL. And all the sinkie clones will have to kneel down, pull ears to repent and ask for forgiveness :p

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You should get a protection suit to protect yourself from exploding into a million pieces for your return to the forum despite what you said in your farewell post. And as for me I swear before I will explode into a million pieces if I am not a virgin. So anytime I need I can get the certificate. You worry about yourself exploding into a million pieces. I no need to get certificate also have full peace of mind on this.

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You should get a protection suit to protect yourself from exploding into a million pieces for your return to the forum despite what you said in your farewell post. And as for me I said it before I will explode into a million if I am not a virgin. So anytime I need I can get the certificate. You worry about yourself exploding into a million pieces.

I have already exploded to billion not million pieces of my cums from the day of return :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have already exploded to billion not million pieces of my cums from the day of return :biggrin:

That's not what you said in your farewell post. You are in denial while I am not.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Coward cottonmouth who has no guts to post his NRIC is accusing someone as a denial slut. Hey coward post your NRIC with full name and NRIC number - certified by notary public - for me to report you to police - and I will certainly get a virginity test done with medical certificate and post it here for all to see. Coward in denial calling others denial slut. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cottonmouth is resident coward bully calling others resident lunatic slut as this coward has a slut mudlander mother. Pui!

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Again someone insist I said every few days in January means average when I didn't say average at all. I already explained fucking clearly:

"And yes you were posting every few days before that or just few posts per day - of course not counting those many gloating posts on my banning in late December to earlier January - anyway certainly not as active as before I was banned and now."
Okay, if you really want to be strict, then we should just focus on your initial post (#43; others don't count because there were significant amendments in them, especially after/because I pointed out your errors/lies) on this particular issue, which you yourself have even quoted:
First mention: "Btw you were not active in the period I was banned
so we should start counting from 25 December 2016 (very early morning, to be more precise, when you were banned for one month) onwards, right? :wink:

Anyway, let's not sidetrack from the much more, or even all-important, issue in this thread, i.e. the fact that not only do you lie sometimes and fail to control your anger sometimes, but that you dared to become violent (at least mildly) after others provoked you in a non-violent way, and even dared (and still dare) to claim (or even boast! :*:smile: that you did nothing wrong (which is probably why you don't feel ashamed to reveal this incident to strangers). :(

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

I suspect u were close to a man who was 30years older than u with close proximity and behaviour :eek: a lot of office executives behave this manner which is deemed as slut :biggrin:
I also suspect that ginfreely actually enjoys talking to men (whether online or in real life), but because she hates to be labelled a "slut", she has to keep attacking us, in order to "prove" that she's not a "slut", while secretly enjoying our company at the same time. :wink:
Deep down, she's actually in love with all of us! :p

If she truly hates us, she would not even bother to visit this forum ever again, let alone post; just like in real life, she truly hates her first JB neighbours, which is why she moved to another JB neighbourhood, hoping to never see them again. :wink:

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I also suspect that ginfreely actually enjoys talking to men (whether online or in real life), but because she hates to be labelled a "slut", she has to keep attacking us, in order to "prove" that she's not a "slut", while secretly enjoying our company at the same time. :wink:
Deep down, she's actually in love with all of us! :p

If she truly hates us, she would not even visit this forum ever again, let alone post; just like in real life, she truly hates her first JB neighbours, which is why she moved to another JB neighbourhood, hoping to never see them again. :wink:

Wah... if your suspicion is true, is a slut of sluts using sbf as masturbating tool :eek:
Be careful not to be drown by cunt juice !!!

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

I also suspect she's still in her 40s (nearing menopause), born in the late 1960s or early 1970s (i.e. roughly your age or zhihau's age) because she once said (nearly one year ago):
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?227292-New-OBS-campus-on-Coney-Island&p=2416968#post2416968
I attended OBS when in secondary three.
Mine was in the 80s. It's a 9 day course, part of school ECA.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I also suspect she's still in her 40s (nearing menopause), born in the late 1960s or early 1970s (i.e. roughly your age or zhihau's age) because she once said (nearly one year ago):
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?227292-New-OBS-campus-on-Coney-Island&p=2416968#post2416968

Interesting profiling for a mid to late 40s auditor, Virgin divorcee . I assume she should be ACCA qualified. A financially stable and capable person. Also
I guess she could be well dressed professionals . If not KT will not label it as slut. Unlikely for someone to label someone with no dress sense as slut.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Also I guess she could be well dressed professionals . If not KT will not label it as slut. Unlikely for someone to label someone with no dress sense as slut.
More importantly, there is a good chance that ginfreely also has/had a slim waist!
:p
And her face should also be quite pretty!
:o

Maybe even something like:

Korean Office Lady Style on Pinterest
pinterest.com/seoulfashion/korean-office-lady-style

Attachments

• b47197b901d79dd9cca44aa7236eec78.jpg
    b47197b901d79dd9cca44aa7236eec78.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 384
  • 4d8cf057423fda9dd1a7f49748610ebd.jpg
    4d8cf057423fda9dd1a7f49748610ebd.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 658
  • f9918c4e8401408ebedaaa6ced6ddd9a.jpg
    f9918c4e8401408ebedaaa6ced6ddd9a.jpg
    315.4 KB · Views: 462
  • df69eae4e4e361115dc967af225fdff1.jpg
    df69eae4e4e361115dc967af225fdff1.jpg
    303.5 KB · Views: 433
  • 6435b8f2ed5b3b231a0ff6dcafeea91c.jpg
    6435b8f2ed5b3b231a0ff6dcafeea91c.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 441
Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• 2014-new-women-s-long-sleeve-fashion-OL-Slim-Korean-chiffon-office-lady-women-blouse-blusas.jpg
    2014-new-women-s-long-sleeve-fashion-OL-Slim-Korean-chiffon-office-lady-women-blouse-blusas.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 826
  • 636fbd552505bf401346adab03211539.jpg
    636fbd552505bf401346adab03211539.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 443
  • HTB12k5sFXXXXXbhbFXXq6xXFXXXQ.jpg
    HTB12k5sFXXXXXbhbFXXq6xXFXXXQ.jpg
    385.9 KB · Views: 471
  • HTB1AG9VFFXXXXa.aXXXq6xXFXXXk.jpg
    HTB1AG9VFFXXXXa.aXXXq6xXFXXXk.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 401
  • HTB12au8FXXXXXajbXXXq6xXFXXXg.jpg
    HTB12au8FXXXXXajbXXXq6xXFXXXg.jpg
    474.8 KB · Views: 462

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• HTB11wESFFXXXXa2XFXXq6xXFXXXX.jpg
    HTB11wESFFXXXXa2XFXXq6xXFXXXX.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 453
  • HT1WMARFOdbXXagOFbXH.jpg
    HT1WMARFOdbXXagOFbXH.jpg
    255.8 KB · Views: 428
  • HT1Uh8_XopJXXagOFbXd.jpg
    HT1Uh8_XopJXXagOFbXd.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 445
  • HTB1zIN2FpXXXXcBbFXXq6xXFXXXW.jpg
    HTB1zIN2FpXXXXcBbFXXq6xXFXXXW.jpg
    800.8 KB · Views: 2,429
  • HTB1f7UTFFXXXXaHXXXXq6xXFXXXI#.jpg
    HTB1f7UTFFXXXXaHXXXXq6xXFXXXI#.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 420

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

More importantly, there is a good chance that ginfreely also has/had a slim waist!
:p
And her face should also be quite pretty!
:o

Why not u ask her ? I believe she will tell you a bit on her appearance as she has been quite a honest lady :p​