• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, isn't it funny that I am being talked about in a thread in which all my posts have been removed? :wink:
How can the audience fairly judge in such a situation? :confused: :wink:
In fact, if the audience is fair, they would probably support me instead, simply because the bias against me (especially when there are zero valid proofs) is so obvious, right? :wink:

ginnakia, this is a forum not a court of law :biggrin:

learn from the laojiaos here rah. proof here proof there, dig here dig there, beautifying your super long WOT post with colourful fonts and font size got kam pui use. :biggrin:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Which country citizens so fortunate working​ as flight steward can buy bungalow?

Oic you mean he is scroobal too?
wow you flatter me lah. Me scroobal? I dunno so much about inside scoops in the government. But I don't mind being thought of as scroobal. He is a legend.
He is in this picture. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

attachment.php
My view is he is not scroobal from the way he complained about the polyclinic system and patients with so much grievance and details. I just recalled too he mentioned before about people getting waivers​ from polyclinic and I asked him then how to go about and he did know the details.
he's much more handsome than scroo. every female patient of his in sg wanted him to check out their chests with a stethoscope. he refrained as lack of boobs were in the way.
attachment.php

No wonder ginfreely likes him!
:p​

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Re: Which country citizens so fortunate working​ as flight steward can buy bungalow?

You should be honest and say, "Yes, I confess I'm in love with nayr69sg!
attachment.php
:o"

:p

actually ar, looking at flatearther and ginfreely I would think they are married. Wife and Wife.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: IU Suing YouTuber For Sexual Harassment And Defamation

There is a truth here that's repeatedly removed by moderator for five times or so. The truth is the bastard doing sexual harassment and defamation of Korean star IU had to apologize for his belittling action. It is a crime.
siaoriao siaoriao, ghey hangry riao, issue ultimatum to mod ah... so ghey :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
ghey reaction ish rike that one. seen many many.. :biggrin:

giphy.gif

rater cool down riao will write response rah... u wait and see roh.. :biggrin:
No need to wait. All shit and lies - twisting everything and anything that i wrote - from his evil FCM mouth. Or just based on hot air to tell lies i am this i am that. Aren't we familiar with these evil FCM Modus operandi by now?
sis gin, hactually hor, you and him quite matchy matchy huan you know :biggrin:

one digs ten thousand of history when writing a post, and you rike to repeat and repeat... both of you maybe made for each other reh..:biggrin:

u holeso no married and bergin, he also self declares bergin.... both can n rock rock happy happy together rite? :biggrin:

tumblr_nrjkukRPUC1t86hbto1_500.gif
Hey i repeat truth while evil FCM repeat filthy lies. That's a world of difference OK. Don't compare to these stinky shit.
hopossite attracts rah... he digs, you leepeats.. quite lomantica huat. rike tat then got kick in leerationship mah:biggrin:

he bergin, you bergin, no one loses out. can explore the power of making love and the first time you know...:biggrin:

tumblr_inline_njgorrzpJi1rkygkg.gif
Rai riao rai riao... ghey choot colour riao.. :biggrin:
time really flies... 24 owls so fast :biggrin::biggrin:
This kind of man living on handout from father you can reserve him for your daughter.
ghey hangry ish really quite cute :biggrin:

colton-haynes-angry-gif.gif
Sis, I have a son and he ish not ghey rah :smile:
Again he is proving himself a vain person reply also must beat drum. FCM always accused others what they are themselves. Caught them with solid proof each time.
Once again caught not a man of his words. Like when he offered apology no give and twist it to me craving and manipulating for apology.
Nabey, huat is FCM. Filthy Cheebae Mor? You never use shampoo ah? :biggrin:
No FCM is you. FCM is Sinkie clone fupikee etc. FCM is cotton male slut. FCM is flatearthshit. FCM is choot chow chui. FCM is sema2357. FCM is wunderful. FCM is Bonut. FCM is SNTCK. Etc etc. Heaven knows you know i know.
ho, hokay... though still bo logic ... :biggrin:
btw sis... chootchiew is show hand. choot chow chiu is mouth stink. no rogic rah...Hand and mouth, unless of cock u mean blowjob:biggrin:
Mlmlwml, so ghey huan. I scared riao. leeply just leeply, mian issue threats huanz..
Gansinang ghey, BTH :biggrin:
rai rai, hope this will cool u down...Shiok shiok you know...:biggrin:

men%2Bkiss.gif
You just need to know there are two types. One is FCM. One is STD. Since you are a clone, i don't know which one you are, can be either.
See riao got choot chup or not? Shiok shiok rite? :biggrin:

7795f5b2bedb9d22b63eda7366e2d5c6.jpg
sis, huat is STD? Your neh got problem? Severe Tits Damage?
:biggrin:
Bloody thick-skinned FCM moderator to remove so many truths with no shame no conscience no repentance.
Okay, now that over 12 hours have passed:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233224-ginfreely-vs-the-coalition&p=2594941#post2594941
and the above 24 irrelevant posts have not been moved, I shall start to post my replies. :wink:
And I'm wondering if that was zhihau's intention! :p

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

ghey reaction ish rike that one. seen many many.. :biggrin:

giphy.gif
ah meng must have ditched you badly for you to write like that :biggrin:
Indeed, not only was AhMeng the first to PM and the first to e-mail that newbie member:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233224-ginfreely-vs-the-coalition&p=2594785#post2594785
AhMeng even reacted (via e-mail) in a way that was similar to that man's reaction in the gif you posted. :wink:
And that was his last e-mail to that newbie member about one and a half years ago in late 2015. :(

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

sis gin, hactually hor, you and him quite matchy matchy huan you know :biggrin:

one digs ten thousand of history when writing a post, and you rike to repeat and repeat... both of you maybe made for each other reh..:biggrin:

u holeso no married and bergin, he also self declares bergin.... both can n rock rock happy happy together rite? :biggrin:
She would also have to give me allowance since I refuse to be a slave of anyone! :p
And of course, neither would I be willing to be her slave. :wink:
Basically, she would have to pay me money just to argue with her everyday in real life! :eek: :p
She would probably also call the police every once in a while, and the police would tell (or even scold) her that since I've not committed any crime (especially since I would not bother to even touch her), they have no right to even arrest me (let alone charge me). :wink:

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

looking at flatearther and ginfreely I would think they are married.
I once tried proposing to her (late last year):
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233224-ginfreely-vs-the-coalition&p=2548665#post2548665
Dearest ginfreely,
you are so pretty!
:o
Please drink some green tea,
and then marry me!

[video=youtube;7tt7NBIVeMY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tt7NBIVeMY[/video]

[video=youtube;RzU_t-JPF28]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzU_t-JPF28[/video]

[video=youtube;4FfUbnaXecg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FfUbnaXecg[/video]

wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_tea_ceremony

sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238719-ginfreely-posted-185-times-during-the-past-24-hours!-Is-that-a-sammyboy-com-record&p=2548645#post2548645
Bro, how do you even make sense of her senseless mumbling?
It's a wall of rubbish to me...
Some parts make sense, but not the remaining parts.
I'm trying my best to heal her soul by explaining where she's in the wrong, while agreeing with her when she's really in the right. :o
But I'm tempted to give up soon.... :(
but she rejected me!
:(

Last edited:

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

Indeed, not only was AhMeng the first to PM and the first to e-mail that newbie member:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233224-ginfreely-vs-the-coalition&p=2594785#post2594785
AhMeng even reacted (via e-mail) in a way that was similar to that man's reaction in the gif you posted. :wink:
And that was his last e-mail to that newbie member about one and a half years ago in late 2015. :(

Wah, interesting ghey leelationship you have with ah meng. both of you got rub rub and poke poke anal boh? :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You should be honest and say, "Yes, I confess I'm in love with nayr69sg!
attachment.php
:o"

FCM are really shameless to create something out of nothing. Now everyone should know why i can be maligned by mudlander bastards out to attack me. These bastards have no conscience to use anything to malign people.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

actually ar, looking at flatearther and ginfreely I would think they are married. Wife and Wife.

Rubbish. I wonder why you say that when flatearthshit has been clearly using anything and everything to tell lies to paint my character black. He is obviously a disgusting Evil FCM act innocent act nice when viciously attacking people.

Btw i must say jw5 is alot smarter than me in spotting clones and he did spot scroobal clones like Charlie 99, Golden dragon, TFBH much earlier than i did. And i only spot them and realised jw5 was right about them being clones when they started to attack me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

She would also have to give me allowance since I refuse to be a slave of anyone! :p
And of course, neither would I be willing to be her slave. :wink:
Basically, she would have to pay me money just to argue with her everyday in real life! :eek: :p
She would probably also call the police every once in a while, and the police would tell (or even scold) her that since I've not committed any crime (especially since I would not bother to even touch her), they have no right to even arrest me (let alone charge me). :wink:

So you disgusting man living on handout from father also want to live on handout from a woman. How shameless and​ greedy can you FCM be? Again you are proving yourself to be very greedy when you just accused me to be that. You are very no morals too to even consider this an option. Everything bad that hypocrite FCM accused others to be are always what they are themselves. Always proven without fail with solid proof.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginnakia, never threaten the mod or issue ultimatum. u think without you this forum will die ah? grow up ginnakia, grow up.. :biggrin:

His daotao zhihau already removed my valid posts for no reason twice for him. So he is arrogantly asking for more! He can insult people like me first but people cannot insult him first like you calling him gay. That's how hypocrite FCM are! One way tolerance only - you tolerate them, never the other way round!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Look at this mad dog barking and talking at the same time.
Hope it bites it own tongue and die. :biggrin: