• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: "I got shot and this is what I learned"

Sensei, you eat my smelly abalone since sec 1, I get A1 for my O level ok?? :biggrin:

985033-11l.jpg

Shameless mudlander really can tell lies with no shame. I hope Cambridge o level sue this website and you to bankruptcy. And coward no need to paw leongsam as wise. Fake virgin or not just take the NRIC virginity test challenge. COWARD liar dare not take challenge yet shameless accuse others as fake virgin true slut.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ask moderator: why is chigger banned but not ralders?

U very good victimising at yourself.
U lick your own rotten xheebye?

Victim of JB cockroach slanderer and victim of KT Latha lies and victim of you bastard internet bullies. Real victim cannot complain but bullies can tell victim not to complain and say victims are portraying when they are real victim. That's mudlander bastard logic.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shameless mudlander really can tell lies with no shame. I hope Cambridge o level sue this website and you to bankruptcy. And coward no need to paw leongsam as wise. Fake virgin or not just take the NRIC virginity test challenge. COWARD liar dare not take challenge yet shameless accuse others as fake virgin true slut.

Btw cottonmouth signature is another shameless lie. Leongsam sentence saying the so called proof is not even correct, which I have replied to leongsam and no reply from leongsam at all. He was mistaken that his moderator removed my post in Emma Watson thread as it was unrelated when it's not true at all. My post was related and supporting Johnny333 post and calling these people jealous losers but got removed by unjust moderator.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

A1 man....! you sure got substance.:cool:

Actually you are right. Considering I have no English speaking family background, it's an achievement indeed and it was not easy at all. I was literally learning vocabulary all the time even when taking bus and reading many English books to catch up what I have missed in primary school.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually you are right. Considering I have no English speaking family background, it's an achievement indeed and it was not easy at all. I was literally learning vocabulary all the time even when taking bus and reading many English books to catch up what I have missed in primary school.

U Got distinction1st class honours in victimising ownself mastubate till songology.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

U Got distinction1st class honours in victimising ownself mastubate till songology.

No I am not victimising myself. It's true I am a victim of office and internet bullies slandering me nonstop with lies. All the proofs of bullies are in this thread and everywhere. So many shameless bullies why froggy no come out to call you shameless?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

No I am not victimising myself. It's true I am a victim of office and internet bullies slandering me nonstop with lies. All the proofs are in this thread and everywhere.

Showing your forte again.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

What does it mean if someone says you victimize yourself?
u/Octo-ladApr 28, 2015
6 Comments
u/marveloriddle • Apr 28, 2015
You find a way to make yourself the victim in situations where you probably are not.

u/WhatsTheMatterMcFly • Apr 28, 2015
And when people catch onto the fact you are doing that, they realise that your a fucking attention seeking cuntbag!

u/ippoliteX • Apr 28, 2015
masturbation = self-rape

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dun bluff, I saw you many times bending down to offer your enlarged abalone until 10 teachers can poke at the same time. The moment you opened up everyone can smell the stink.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dun bluff, I saw you many times bending down to offer your enlarged abalone until 10 teachers can poke at the same time. The moment you opened up everyone can smell the stink.

As usual mudlander liar bastard ownself shameless liar calling others shameless liar. I am not like you mudlander bastard always complaining how poor thing you are. I just take things in my stride and do what I can to improve my life. Not like you mudlander bastard selling your mother wife daughters abalone and accused others to be like yourself. Hey COWARD bully take the NRIC virginity test challenge if not you dog shut up and go. Pui!

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just one question.
Why is there a whole list of people wants u go away.
I would like to add that as of now, that list is very long indeed:

"Ginfreely vs The Coalition - Who Posted?"
sammyboy.com/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=238006

And here is the list of those who have posted at least twice in this thread (including posts in other threads that have been merged into this thread):

Attachments

• Ginfreely vs The Coalition 1.jpg
    Ginfreely vs The Coalition 1.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 276
  • Ginfreely vs The Coalition 2.jpg
    Ginfreely vs The Coalition 2.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 280
  • Ginfreely vs The Coalition 3.jpg
    Ginfreely vs The Coalition 3.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 242
Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another shameless lie from you. All my threads got collapsed in this mess of course got many posters. Yes there are many bullies in this gangland but not all posters in this messy thread were attacking me. Their posts could be normal posts before the threads got moved wholesale. People like whoami, spotter etc didn't attack me at all.

I would like to add that as of now, that list is very long indeed:

"Ginfreely vs The Coalition - Who Posted?"
sammyboy.com/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=238006

And here is the list of those who have posted at least twice in this thread (including posts in other threads that have been merged into this thread):

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Btw cottonmouth signature is another shameless lie. Leongsam sentence saying the so called proof is not even correct, which I have replied to leongsam and no reply from leongsam at all. He was mistaken that his moderator removed my post in Emma Watson thread as it was unrelated when it's not true at all. My post was related and supporting Johnny333 post and calling these people jealous losers but got removed by unjust moderator.

That's two lies in one signature. So shameless liar but no one calls this mudlander bastard liar shameless.

IMG_20170311_221144.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shameless? Bullies who slandered people and dare not take up challenge are the shameless ones.