• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ask moderator: why is chigger banned but not ralders?

Kindly allow my left hand to beat my right hand.

You are worse than the secret moderator scroobal who at least can be given credit for banning chigger insulting me. You have zero credit.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hello dr evil.....I will be back on May 2nd to the 9th, will be in India Rajastan from April 13 to May 1st

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hello dr evil.....I will be back on May 2nd to the 9th, will be in India Rajastan from April 13 to May 1st

Another evil mudlander liar bastard appeared. No need to insinuate and insult me indian mistress using the same old lie as ralders. Useless male losers like you, ralders and chootchiew with filthy mouth can go roast in hell together with zhihau who endorsed slanderer bullies. Btw take the NRIC virginity test challenge if not you dog shut up and go. Pui!

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Do I know you, and have I ever post anything regarding you?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Another evil mudlander liar bastard appeared. No need to insinuate and insult me indian mistress using the same old lie as ralders. Useless male losers like you, ralders and chootchiew with filthy mouth can go roast in hell together with zhihau who endorsed slanderer bullies. Btw take the NRIC virginity test challenge if not you dog shut up and go. Pui!

Can you book an appointment with doctor nayr69sg to do assessment?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do I know you, and have I ever post anything regarding you?

Shameless mudlander coward with filthy mouth, I don't know you either but anyone who read my exchange on evil with leongsam yesterday and who read ralders lies the day before on me being Indian mistress know that you are insinuating and insulting me.

No matter who you are, you are a shameless coward bully who hide behind computer to bully woman who is not just not a mistress but a virgin. And I am not trying to convince you I am a virgin but telling you mudlander bastards are coward who dare not take the NRIC virginity test challenge but have a bad heart and filthy mouth and full of entitlement to look down and insult and bully others.

Where's froggy to call you shameless?